How you can tell "Global Warming" (aka: Climate Change, Climate Disruption) is a scam

So when we point out the discussion should be about science instead of going on witch hunts, the deniers respond with escalating paranoia and increasing separation from reality.

Don't worry, it doesn't remind anyone of a cult in its death throes. Really it doesn't. Nobody will associate it with, say, Jonestown, or maybe the Führer's bunker.
I want the discussion about science. so when are you going to finally get to the science? I'm sorry, but you have failed everyday to post something scientific that is factual about climate or weather. So here's your opportunity. AGain.

Last edited:
You said the science was settled and there was a consensus.. Well -- what IS the "consensus" on the temperature anomaly in 2050.. And what WAS IT -- when this circus hit the road in 1980?

Simple questions.. Probably a 5th grader could find those answers..

Who has an interest in pushing a false theory? Of course it's easy to see why oil companies would be interested in burying such a theory.

Every Climate scientist who gets money from the government, every bureaucrat and government employee and anyone sucking on the government tit has a financial interest in promoting the AGW scam.

OK.Why is the government doing that. What is the purpose?

Centralize, entrench, and grow government power. The legislature then passes laws that enrich the senators and congressmen who have shares in the companies that benefit from the laws that were just passed. I am sure you remember Solyndra? Care to guess which politicians benefited from that fiasco? The small time investors didn't get a dime, but the wealthy politicians who had invested in the company made out quite well. Even though the company never turned a profit THEY made money. Now, multiply that by every wind, solar and "sustainability" company.

That's why.

I started gathering information to show just how ridiculous your claims are, but your conspiracy theory is just too dumb to go to that much trouble.
Solyndra did go bust, but considering the number of startups that fail, it's not really surprising. The number of jobs that have been created through that program, well outweighs any loss by one company. Of course that didn't stop the right from trying to manufacture that into a scandal too.
You have nothing but more right wing whining and fewer people are willing to listen to that crap.
meaning, I can't find anything to back my claim, so I now will just post some mumbo jumbo. Not discuss the Congress requests or any other subject.

The only Stalinist's are you assholes who constantly scream for the sceptics to be killed, imprisoned, or forced into mental institutions. Have fun looking in the mirror when you make those asinine accusations silly boy.
One of my points is how denier delusion and paranoia levels are clearly on the rise, so I thank you for supporting that point.

Given I've never supported any such thing, what did you hope to accomplish with such a strange statement?

I've asked many times if any denier here will denounce their party's attempts to imprison scientists, and none will. If they answer at all, they tell a tale about how those scientists are criminal EnemiesOfTheState who deserve imprisonment, the same excuse the Stalinists used to justify their behavior. The deniers are either too frightened to risk contradicting their party's official dogma (as doing that might get them purged themselves), or they're actually enthusiastic supporters of the Stalinism.

If that question is asked of us here in the reason-based community, it makes little sense, since nobody of any significance has ever called for deniers to be imprisoned for disagreeing with the science. Deniers have to stretch ridiculously to find anybody making such a statement, usually finding some college professor that nobody ever heard of. And unlike the deniers, we skeptics have no qualms about condemning those people.
They would have egged on the church against Galileo. Thats for sure. They are the contemporary analogue "Nothing to see here, move along" crowd.

Really? We're not the ones claiming the "science is settled" are we? Nope. YOU are the Church today silly boy. "The scripture is settled"....sound familiar?
What is this "silly boy" nonsense? Deniers are on the side of the status quo AKA oil companies & extraction interests much like the catholic church was the reigning flat earth society during Galileo's day..

The Catholic Church said Galileo was wrong because he was defying Church Doctrine. YOU claim that "deniers" are wrong because we challenge global warming scripture. Even a moron can see the similarity. Sooo, what ranks below moron? Sub moron.....
resorting to ad homs? Thanks for the admission of defeat.:thup:

You seriously get worked-up in these threads to the point of obsession. :eusa_eh: Just making an observation.

Your ad hom only deserved an ad hom retort, silly boy.

Stalinism is demanding that no discussion take place because the "science is settled", asshat.

And the only people doing that are the Stalinists on your side who are trying to get scientists thrown in jail for disagreeing with TheParty.

It is you asshats who are suing people who don't agree with your fraudulent studies

Nobody was sued for merely disagreeing with anything. People were sued for loudly, publicly and repeatedly calling scientists deliberate frauds and criminals, comparing them to child molesters, and refusing to retract such statements or justify them.

So, I take it you're endorsing such tactics, and think they should be used everywhere?

and not once have any sceptics initiated a lawsuit. That is ALL you!

The Stalinist is YOU bucko!

You seem to be confused about the English language. The actual skeptics are all on the pro-AGW side. After all, one has to understand logic and the scientific method to be a skeptic, and if someone does understand such things, they don't get sucked into the denier cult.

In any case, it's quite a ringing endorsement of how ethical the rational people are, being that the depraved scumbags on the denier side can't even come up with some fake reasons to file any lawsuits. That's why they have to resort to getting Stalinist party officials to do their dirty work.
there you go discussing more of your favorite human to walk the earth. How is your alter with stalin's stuff?

The congress has every right to ask for work, and is what they have requested. Go back and enjoy your stalinistic stock.

"Citing the confidentiality of the requested documents and the integrity of the scientific process, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said it won’t give Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas) what he recently subpoenaed about the research."

Agency won’t give GOP internal docs on climate research

LOL!

Integrity? Temperatures have "integrity" that can't face the light of day?

Real scientists welcome debate and challenge, a scam artists claims "Consensus" calls a skeptic a "denier" then hides the data

the data was turned over, Frankie. a political party is not entitled to demand the internal communications of an agency.

but I guess it makes for a good whine...

benghaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiii

The only Stalinist's are you assholes who constantly scream for the sceptics to be killed, imprisoned, or forced into mental institutions. Have fun looking in the mirror when you make those asinine accusations silly boy.
One of my points is how denier delusion and paranoia levels are clearly on the rise, so I thank you for supporting that point.

Given I've never supported any such thing, what did you hope to accomplish with such a strange statement?

I've asked many times if any denier here will denounce their party's attempts to imprison scientists, and none will. If they answer at all, they tell a tale about how those scientists are criminal EnemiesOfTheState who deserve imprisonment, the same excuse the Stalinists used to justify their behavior. The deniers are either too frightened to risk contradicting their party's official dogma (as doing that might get them purged themselves), or they're actually enthusiastic supporters of the Stalinism.

If that question is asked of us here in the reason-based community, it makes little sense, since nobody of any significance has ever called for deniers to be imprisoned for disagreeing with the science. Deniers have to stretch ridiculously to find anybody making such a statement, usually finding some college professor that nobody ever heard of. And unlike the deniers, we skeptics have no qualms about condemning those people.
They would have egged on the church against Galileo. Thats for sure. They are the contemporary analogue "Nothing to see here, move along" crowd.

Really? We're not the ones claiming the "science is settled" are we? Nope. YOU are the Church today silly boy. "The scripture is settled"....sound familiar?
What is this "silly boy" nonsense? Deniers are on the side of the status quo AKA oil companies & extraction interests much like the catholic church was the reigning flat earth society during Galileo's day..

The Catholic Church said Galileo was wrong because he was defying Church Doctrine. YOU claim that "deniers" are wrong because we challenge global warming scripture. Even a moron can see the similarity. Sooo, what ranks below moron? Sub moron.....

You seriously get worked-up in these threads to the point of obsession. :eusa_eh: Just making an observation.
me thinks you meant that for another stalin lover on the board. You should go back and look again.

BTW, why don't you want congress to find out any information? are you afraid of something being found and you looking like a fool?

I keep looking for the ad hom in his... haven't found it. unless you think saying climate deniers are defending the interests of oil companies is an ad hom.

I think it's just accurate.

The only Stalinist's are you assholes who constantly scream for the sceptics to be killed, imprisoned, or forced into mental institutions.

Have fun looking in the mirror when you make those asinine accusations silly boy.

why don't the scientists or whoever they are, merely comply with the congress request? Why is that a problem, I'm sorry your logic has no logic.

I keep looking for the ad hom in his... haven't found it. unless you think saying climate deniers are defending the interests of oil companies is an ad hom.

I think it's just accurate.

"Denier"

"Citing the confidentiality of the requested documents and the integrity of the scientific process, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said it won’t give Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas) what he recently subpoenaed about the research."

LOL!

Real scientists welcome debate and challenge, a scam artists claims "Consensus" calls a skeptic a "denier" then hides the data

the data was turned over, Frankie. a political party is not entitled to demand the internal communications of an agency.

Congress is a political party?

Really?

Wow, that was a real teaching moment

Who has an interest in pushing a false theory? Of course it's easy to see why oil companies would be interested in burying such a theory.

Every Climate scientist who gets money from the government, every bureaucrat and government employee and anyone sucking on the government tit has a financial interest in promoting the AGW scam.

Centralize, entrench, and grow government power. The legislature then passes laws that enrich the senators and congressmen who have shares in the companies that benefit from the laws that were just passed. I am sure you remember Solyndra? Care to guess which politicians benefited from that fiasco? The small time investors didn't get a dime, but the wealthy politicians who had invested in the company made out quite well. Even though the company never turned a profit THEY made money. Now, multiply that by every wind, solar and "sustainability" company.

That's why.

I started gathering information to show just how ridiculous your claims are, but your conspiracy theory is just too dumb to go to that much trouble.
Solyndra did go bust, but considering the number of startups that fail, it's not really surprising. The number of jobs that have been created through that program, well outweighs any loss by one company. Of course that didn't stop the right from trying to manufacture that into a scandal too.
You have nothing but more right wing whining and fewer people are willing to listen to that crap.
meaning, I can't find anything to back my claim, so I now will just post some mumbo jumbo. Not discuss the Congress requests or any other subject.

Not mumbo jumbo. Just acknowledging the fact that right wing radio has made up your mind, and repeating the same facts that you have doubtlessly heard many times will be ignored in favor of your conspiracy theories. Believe what you choose. Fewer people are agreeing with you every day.

The only Stalinist's are you assholes who constantly scream for the sceptics to be killed, imprisoned, or forced into mental institutions.

Have fun looking in the mirror when you make those asinine accusations silly boy.

Deniers are on the side of the status quo AKA oil companies & extraction interests much like the catholic church was the reigning flat earth society
still don't understand the logic in this statement. What does that have to do with congress requesting data?

Last edited:

LOL!

Yeah, also Benghazi, was that about a video as Obama said, or was it a planned terror attack per Hillary's emails?

That's why.

Not mumbo jumbo. Just acknowledging the fact that right wing radio has made up your mind, and repeating the same facts that you have doubtlessly heard many times will be ignored in favor of your conspiracy theories. Believe what you choose. Fewer people are agreeing with you every day.
the fact that right wing radio has made up your mind
What made up mind is the lack of evidence that proves any of the climate reports. And the fact that the liberal media eats it up and spits it out as fact. I don't listen to right wing radio, I work daily and then I watch actual television dramas and comedy. NCIS, Breaking Bad, big bang, blue bloods, Blindspot, etc.......last man standing... now you having made such a statement must indeed listen to right wing radio, why else would you be an expert on such a subject?

BTW, post up those statistics on who agrees with me or not. Let's see that percentage. you made the statement post up the stats bubba, otherwise you're just talking more mumbo jumbo.

That's why.

You mean how you ignore the facts we present? The ones that have been peer reviewed as well but are the opposite of what your computer MODELS claim? Funny how you believe science fiction, but ignore actual facts. How do you accomplish that bit of reasoning?

That's why.

You mean how you ignore the facts we present? The ones that have been peer reviewed as well but are the opposite of what your computer MODELS claim? Funny how you believe science fiction, but ignore actual facts. How do you accomplish that bit of reasoning?

Sorry, but one anonymous RWNJ thanking another anonymous RWNJ's post is hardly peer review.

That's why.

Sorry, but one anonymous RWNJ thanking another anonymous RWNJ's post is hardly peer review.

Actually that is the behavior (proven BTW) of the global warming alarmists. They have been perverting the peer review process for decades. They were finally caught. And you guys turn a blind eye to that unethical behavior. Why?

That's why.

isn't that peer review? The good old boys club, you scratch my back I'll scratch yours, oh wait, that is the peer review for the liberal non provers, the ones who are afraid to show their work in fear of being exposed. hhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahaha.

Go congress, get them there emails from the gang.

Actually that is the behavior (proven BTW) of the global warming alarmists. They have been perverting the peer review process for decades. They were finally caught. And you guys turn a blind eye to that unethical behavior. Why?

Believe any conspiracy theory you want. If you chose to ignore what is believed by most qualified scientists, there is nothing I might add to convince you.

isn't that peer review? The good old boys club, you scratch my back I'll scratch yours, oh wait, that is the peer review for the liberal non provers, the ones who are afraid to show their work in fear of being exposed. hhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahaha.

Go congress, get them there emails from the gang.

No, that isn't peer review, but it does illustrate your lack of knowledge of how things really work.

Forum List

Back