How Zuckerberg Millions Paid for Progressives to Work With 2020 Vote Officials Nationwide.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
I’m so old I remember when it was bad for the filthy rich to rig elections.

Private money funding election processing is somewhat disturbing, but it doesn't prove election fraud. Only motive and opportunity.

PURPOSE: The Grant funds must be used exclusively for the public purpose of planning and operationalizing safe and secure election administration in the City of Philadelphia in accordance with the attached Philadelphia Safe Voting Plan

This issue aside, men like Gates, Zuckerberg, Dorsey and their ilk are destroying the U.S reputation globally and too few understand how or why. I am a consumer of Australian, Indian, Japanese media, be it on youtube where they have channels, or from time to time their newspapers directly. The allies that America needs most in this century have a negative view of the U.S due to the clampdown on free speech by these social media companies.

You add France and Eastern Europe who outwardly reject the "woke" community and you see where this is headed. America will be on an island, or, simply associated as a "progressive China" in a race to the bottom that is costing them the globe. China is biding their time, as each generation is "educated" and media does their job to promote and defend Big Government, restrictions on speech, defend China even during a pandemic, they know they are going to run the table.

I am perplexed at how a guy can become this powerful and negatively sway U.S reputation so dramatically and get away with it. J Edgar Hoover may have been a power hungry tyrant, he would ensure that particular ideologies; anti-American ideologies, would not flourish.

Private money funding election processing is somewhat disturbing, but it doesn't prove election fraud. Only motive and opportunity.

They were doing more than funding the election, they were dictating the process. Wide spread mail-in voting has to go, to much opportunity for corruption. And there should be no opportunity to "cure" a mail-in ballot, when the same isn't possibly with in-person voting. Same with adjudication when it comes to guessing a voters intent.

Zucky is a totalitarian who cannot stand freedom of speech.
He is helping the corrupt Democrat Party normalize it's hate.
When the Dems run things they produce poverty, chaos, violence, misery, hate, racism, bad schools, high taxes...
The vital middle class flees when the Democrats get their way.
He probably has huge cultural hang-ups about mainstream society.
facebookbigbrotheriudyiqud2.jpg

PURPOSE: The Grant funds must be used exclusively for the public purpose of planning and operationalizing safe and secure election administration in the City of Philadelphia in accordance with the attached Philadelphia Safe Voting Plan 2020.

Sorry, no. If you actually READ the articles, this set up a conflict of interest as the money provided by Zuckerberg's CTCL came with explicit instructions on HOW it would be used to run the election! Then the same guy doing all this also ran the company which simultaneously censored Americans from asking questions or raising doubts. This is akin to your donating $100 dollars to the Trump campaign, then telling Trump what he could spend the money on and how he could use it!

While Big Tech carries out a campaign to silence millions to curb "misinformation," apparently no one was policing Zuckerberg or any of his minions to see what misinformation about Trump or Biden they were spreading.

In the end, it was all a carefully crafted "Pay To Play" scheme set up by a private company working with government entities using loopholes in lax election laws in order to engineer a crafted win for Biden by purposefully generating millions and millions more votes for Joe.

That's about as crooked as an aboriginal boomerang.

This was NOT about encouraging more people to get out to vote or even to help them get there and back home, but to lead people by the nose to VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN, and to ensure that as many paper ballots were generated as needed, even to the point of curing ballots that fell short of legal acceptance so they too could be counted--- for Joe.

Anyone who tells you this has been done before or that "both sides do it" is LYING. After spending three years and 45 million dollars worried about a few FB ads influencing the 2016 election, the democrats did something 100,000X worse, spending millions and millions and millions of dollars to ensure that a few private leftwing organizations had sufficient influence and control in the DIRECTION of the election to ensure its outcome------ for Joe Biden.

That is the definition of a Banana Republic: tell the people how they are going to vote, then make sure they all vote that way.

TRUMP WAS ROBBED.

Last edited:
The left could merely claim all right wing political candidates who won their race must have cheated. Let's audit all races where right wingers allegedly won to prove they cheated to win.

Damn Weatherman, you're OLD given that the rich have been rigging elections since the days of the Roman Republic.

BTW what was Gaius Julius Caesar REALLY like.:p

The left could merely claim all right wing political candidates who won their race must have cheated. Let's audit all races where right wingers allegedly won to prove they cheated to win.

They already say and do that, Leibniz! Every investigation of the Left is always a wild goose chase and every investigation of the GOP is a criminal one.

Forum List

Back