Howard Dean Tells Republicans: Leave America, Go Back To Russia

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Howard Dean, who is still alive, told attendees at a fundraiser for a Democratic congressional hopeful that Republicans “are not American” and would “be more comfortable in the Ukraine or Russia.” He also screamed that GOP supporters should “stay away from our country.” Dean, a former Vermont governor, a former Democratic National Committee chairman and a 2004 presidential candidate, made the statements last week in a fit of zeal as he was speaking in support of Colorado 6th Congressional District candidate Andrew Romanoff. “This...

The Daily Caller ^

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDwODbl3muE]Howard Dean - YouTube[/ame]

this is how the vermin operate. They have nothing but disaster to run on so they invent this type of BS. His party has turned the country into a third world country so they must try and paint the opposition as commie lovers.

this is how the vermin operate. They have nothing but disaster to run on so they invent this type of BS. His party has turned the country into a third world country so they must try and paint the opposition as commie lovers.

Today I learned Dems run the entire US for decades

Well leftard; Democrats DID have an UNBROKEN FORTY-YEAR RUN as the Majority of the House; until the Clinton years

how can we have "cororate welfare" or any of the things left-wing nutjobs whine about?

Only the last disastrous 8 years.

Today I learned that Obama has been in office for 8 years and America started declining in 2006

Forum List

Back