Howard Schultz must pull out of Presidential bid now

Bottom 90% = the top 1% and someone at best at the bottom third of that 90% is defending income inequality.

So what? Neither their wealth, nor their income affects you or me in any way. BTW, that wealth and income is not sitting in some closet, it is invested in our economy, and providing jobs for a whole lot of people.

Without equality of income there can be no equality of opportunity

Read it.

Equality of incomes isn't possible, and neither is equality of opportunity.

True. Then again you're probably taking the word 'equality' too literally.
If you don't take it literally, then how are you supposed to take it? How much inequality is still "equality?"

You honestly believe the left is advocating that the newspaper boy should make the same amount of money as Bill Gates?

So what? Neither their wealth, nor their income affects you or me in any way. BTW, that wealth and income is not sitting in some closet, it is invested in our economy, and providing jobs for a whole lot of people.

Read it.

If you don't take it literally, then how are you supposed to take it? How much inequality is still "equality?"

You honestly believe the left is advocating that the newspaper boy should make the same amount of money as Bill Gates?
Then what are they advocating? What is the morally correct amount of inequality? I had a pinko professor once who said a janitor should get paid as much as a brain surgeon.

Yeah, the top 1% owns more wealth than the bottom 90% in the U.S. and your response is to 'get a job'. As though that were anywhere near on topic to what I was saying.
People on the bottom of the income pyramid tend to spend everything they earn. Rich people save and invest there money. Comparing wealth is an inaccurate measure of material well being. So-called "poor people" still earn significant amounts of money.

Bottom 90% = the top 1% and someone at best at the bottom third of that 90% is defending income inequality.

Read it.

Nonsense equal opportunity is the bed rock of our country

Then what are they advocating? What is the morally correct amount of inequality? I had a pinko professor once who said a janitor should get paid as much as a brain surgeon.

'Professor', is that what they are calling an adult alternative education teacher these days?

I don't think there is a hard fast rule as to what is 'fair'. Whatever that is it's a compromise. I think it's when the middle class isn't squeezed so tight, when healthcare is affordable and dealing with a major illness doesn't bankrupt you. When the middle class has basic safeguards to a quality education and gainful employment where workers don't have to go on welfare just to afford to live. When our bridges and freeways aren't crumbling. When a family can afford to possibly have one parent stay at home if they choose to. When a CEO doesn't make hundreds of times what the employee makes. When there is a strong enough middle class that actually boosts an economy rather than fears it.

I don't have an exact number for you. But what I can tell you is that you need to stop pretending you understand what 'income equality' means, you're definition is what I'd expect from a kindergartner and I mean a pretty lame one at that.

People on the bottom of the income pyramid tend to spend everything they earn. Rich people save and invest there money. Comparing wealth is an inaccurate measure of material well being. So-called "poor people" still earn significant amounts of money.

Read it.

It has never been equal, and it never will be. How can the kid with dumb parents ever have the same opportunity as the kid with smart parents?

Read it.

It has never been equal, and it never will be. How can the kid with dumb parents ever have the same opportunity as the kid with smart parents?

Wow, we don't need your biography.

'Professor', is that what they are calling an adult alternative education teacher these days?

Aren't you one of those assholes that always whines about personal attacks? Do you have a college diploma, dumbass?

I don't think there is a hard fast rule as to what is 'fair'. Whatever that is it's a compromise.

That's the problem with it. What you're admitting is that calls for "equality" are pure demagoguery.

I think it's when the middle class isn't squeezed so tight, when healthcare is affordable and dealing with a major illness doesn't bankrupt you. When the middle class has basic safeguards to a quality education and gainful employment where workers don't have to go on welfare just to afford to live. When our bridges and freeways aren't crumbling. When a family can afford to possibly have one parent stay at home if they choose to. When a CEO doesn't make hundreds of times what the employee makes. When there is a strong enough middle class that actually boosts an economy rather than fears it.

You used on mealy mouthed weasel word after another. You're spewing propaganda, not any kind of principle.

I don't have an exact number for you. But what I can tell you is that you need to stop pretending you understand what 'income equality' means, you're definition is what I'd expect from a kindergartner and I mean a pretty lame one at that.

I haven't pretended to know what it means, but you just admitted that you can't define it. You admitted that it can't be quantified. What it really means is that you want more of what someone else has. No matter how much thugs like you take, you will always demand more.

Aren't you one of those assholes that always whines about personal attacks? Do you have a college diploma, dumbass?

No, I'm not. I guarantee you I have a higher education than you, but I'm not talking about college, we're discussing your G.E.D. and the 'professor' that helped you.

I don't think there is a hard fast rule as to what is 'fair'. Whatever that is it's a compromise.

That's the problem with it. What you're admitting is that calls for "equality" are pure demagoguery.

No, you just have this extremist view about what income equality is, you're likening it to Communism, because you're a putz.

I think it's when the middle class isn't squeezed so tight, when healthcare is affordable and dealing with a major illness doesn't bankrupt you. When the middle class has basic safeguards to a quality education and gainful employment where workers don't have to go on welfare just to afford to live. When our bridges and freeways aren't crumbling. When a family can afford to possibly have one parent stay at home if they choose to. When a CEO doesn't make hundreds of times what the employee makes. When there is a strong enough middle class that actually boosts an economy rather than fears it.

You used on mealy mouthed weasel word after another. You're spewing propaganda, not any kind of principle.

No, I'm describing to you what I see income inequality is blocking, though admittedly not very well.

Read this:Without equality of income there can be no equality of opportunity

Try to have an open mind, stop being so literal because you think it's a great talking point (it's not).

I haven't pretended to know what it means, but you just admitted that you can't define it. You admitted that it can't be quantified. What it really means is that you want more of what someone else has. No matter how much thugs like you take, you will always demand more.

If you want a definition you can look it up, I told you what it means to me.

No, I'm not. I guarantee you I have a higher education than you, but I'm not talking about college, we're discussing your G.E.D. and the 'professor' that helped you.

You're spewing ad hominems like you always do because you're an asshole and you can't make your point with facts or logic.

No, you just have this extremist view about what income equality is, you're likening it to Communism, because you're a putz.

Yeah, logic is pretty extreme. At least, that's they way the SWJs like you look at it. Whenever anyone puts you on the spot to state your agenda in clear terms, you waffle and weasel.

You used one mealy mouthed weasel word after another. You're spewing propaganda, not any kind of principle.

No, I'm describing to you what I see income inequality is blocking, though admittedly not very well.

Try to have an open mind, stop being so literal because you think it's a great talking point (it's not).

You haven't described anything. All you did is spew a bunch of mealy mouthed weasel words.

What it means to you is anything you want it to mean.

You're spewing ad hominems like you always do because you're an asshole and you can't make your point with facts or logic.

Yeah, logic is pretty extreme. At least, that's they way the SWJs like you look at it. Whenever anyone puts you on the spot to state your agenda in clear terms, you waffle and weasel.

You used one mealy mouthed weasel word after another. You're spewing propaganda, not any kind of principle.

You haven't described anything. All you did is spew a bunch of mealy mouthed weasel words.

Oh, dude, now you're the one complaining about the name calling? Isn't that what you whined about me? Jesus, you're pathetic, boi.

Read it.

Of course not. They are demanding that Bill Gates make the same amount of money as the newspaper boy.

Oh, dude, now you're the one complaining about the name calling? Isn't that what you whined about me? Jesus, you're pathetic, boi.

I'm just pointing out what a douchebag hypocrite you are. I never complain about name calling.

Of course not. They are demanding that Bill Gates make the same amount of money as the newspaper boy.

Neat. Not true but why start with that now?

I'm just pointing out what a douchebag hypocrite you are. I never complain about name calling.

You never complain about name calling? You just posted this:

Sounds like a complaint to me.

What any of this has to do with your literal and incorrect interpretation of income inequality I'm not sure.

unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed is equitable.

When are billionaires going to make billions for the People not just the Profit!

They do. Look up (I know you won't) the payrolls for those successful companies.

Where does that money come from?
It comes from satisfied customers.

It mostly comes from the middle class who buy what they need and sometimes what they want if they can afford it. It's the demand side that are the job creators.

Forum List

Back