Zone1 Howdy Do!

Aug 20, 2024
Greetings, fellow cyber sojourners! As we rapidly approach the fall election season in America I find myself being constantly inundated with copious volumes of various poisons and toxins, mainly originating in cheap vodka and white wine. Blech!! I am working double overtime these days! When I get a little time off - between brunch and lunchtime - I like to recreate by perusing politics and current events. But then it is back to the grind! My friends, Blanch Bladder and Paulie Pancreas, say I am the hardest working liver in the world!

Well, here's a big old "Howdy Do!" to everyone here. I hope to get to know all of you in time!

Greetings, fellow cyber sojourners! As we rapidly approach the fall election season in America I find myself being constantly inundated with copious volumes of various poisons and toxins, mainly originating in cheap vodka and white wine. Blech!! I am working double overtime these days! When I get a little time off - between brunch and lunchtime - I like to recreate by perusing politics and current events. But then it is back to the grind! My friends, Blanch Bladder and Paulie Pancreas, say I am the hardest working liver in the world!

Well, here's a big old "Howdy Do!" to everyone here. I hope to get to know all of you in time!
Welcome back!

well alrighty then ~ did you happen to see donny's brain on yer way here? i hear it's missing!!!

get it ?!!???! :blowpop:

Forum List

Back