How's surrendering to environmental terrorists working out for you Cali-forn.i.a.?

amazing the lack of empathy and compassion for your fellow americans...trumps american is not divided at all...
and its people like yall who need to remember the strength of americans is or was our ability to come together and unite....seems that has been destroyed
Ironically, for them, the parts burning (Redding in particular) are in the Red portions of the state.

Yes! Suck that clean air because of stiffer environment polices !

What I love about Timmy is how he sticks his own foot right down his throat all by himself!

View attachment 208949 View attachment 208950

Those environmental policies he's so proud of is what has prevented common sense forest management that has created the tinderbox that the state has become! How many lives lost so far and how many billions property destroyed?
Forest management? You don't even know that it's not forest burning....it's chaparrel and scrub. So sad to see you completely groomed, trumpanzee.

Which can be considered forest as a terrain type.

Forest - Wikipedia

And forest management can go beyond your cliche pine or deciduous tree forest.

What I love about Timmy is how he sticks his own foot right down his throat all by himself!

Those environmental policies he's so proud of is what has prevented common sense forest management that has created the tinderbox that the state has become! How many lives lost so far and how many billions property destroyed?
Forest management? You don't even know that it's not forest burning....it's chaparrel and scrub. So sad to see you completely groomed, trumpanzee.

Forest - Wikipedia

You have no idea the difference in fire management, fire speed and fire suppression, do you? :71:

Forest - Wikipedia

You have no idea the difference in fire management, fire speed and fire suppression, do you? :71:

That there is a difference doesn't mean they all fall under forest management.

This isn't a plains area, or tundra, so calling it forest isn't that much of a stretch, even if is mostly scrub and chaparral.

Here's a hint, if you want to be a DICKtionary dick, try understanding the terms first before you look stupid.

Hey jerkoff, take your constant trumpanzee remarks and SHOVE THEM UP YOUR FAT ASS. I got my info directly from people living right there in California about how the bureaucracy in California has made it impossible to keep the woods in proper shape leading to these uncontrollable fires! In case you don't know, the fucking undergrowth of chaparral and scrub (you can't even spell the fucking stuff right) is IN THE DAMNED FOREST!

Hey jerkoff, take your constant trumpanzee remarks and SHOVE THEM UP YOUR FAT ASS. I got my info directly from people living right there in California about how the bureaucracy in California has made it impossible to keep the woods in proper shape leading to these uncontrollable fires! In case you don't know, the fucking undergrowth of chaparral and scrub (you can't even spell the fucking stuff right) is IN THE DAMNED FOREST!

And what about the fires in all those red states out west ?

amazing the lack of empathy and compassion for your fellow americans...trumps american is not divided at all...
and its people like yall who need to remember the strength of americans is or was our ability to come together and unite....seems that has been destroyed
Ironically, for them, the parts burning (Redding in particular) are in the Red portions of the state.

Must be a real bad day for bodecea seeing his state falling apart, burning up, homeless lining the streets, Trump continuing to do well, all the investigations falling apart-- -- -- bitter plans and hopes all being dashed to the curb. You can always tell when things are going poorly for the left as they start in extra heavy with the personal insults, trump-bashing and needle-dick parsing of words. All they got left is the delusion that despite all else, they are at least SMARTER and more EDUCATED than anyone who just happens not to vote Leftist, but they continually prove not to even have that (too bad they're too dumb to ever see much less admit even that).

What about them Tommy? Some physical law saying fires can't start elsewhere? If I light a fire in my backyard, you think that somehow magically changes the circumstances in California? You ever really think about anything at all?

What about them Tommy? Some physical law saying fires can't start elsewhere? If I light a fire in my backyard, you think that somehow magically changes the circumstances in California? You ever really think about anything at all?

Cons are implying the fires are a result of democrat control. Cause the con MO is to blame Dems for everything . But of the same fire damage is occurring in red states, that kinda shoots down the “blame Dems” theory .

Cons are implying the fires are a result of democrat control. Cause the con MO is to blame Dems for everything . But of the same fire damage is occurring in red states, that kinda shoots down the “blame Dems” theory .

What is your IQ, about 75? Fires in California are being made much worse by poor management of the environment. It's called OPPRESSIVE BUREAUCRACY. Doesn't START the fires and has nothing to do with any fires anywhere else. The entire west is in a DROUGHT condition, it's been hotter than usual out there, all states have woods, lightning, camping accidents and arson HAPPEN, and STUFF WILL BURN. Last I checked, Colorado wasn't a "red" state, idiot. So take your "cons," democrat theories, red states, blue states, yellow states and purple and rotate on it all.

I am so happy that trump is doing so poorly in the world of leaders. Too bad his policies here in the states suck and are causing so many problems. Price increases on so many products from tariffs.
Ecology and the environmental people want forest management but trumps people refused it. Whiskeytown is a nice place with some tree's, mostly oaks, but lots of alluvial areas where the water has pulled the mountains down to flatlands and scrub.
Shasta has little tree growth in the valley which holds the Sacramento river. The valley is 20 miles wide and in some spots even more. All that can grow is grass.
I love the smoke dinged days as it is ever so much better than seeing trump on TV.

you need a leader for that to happen....

What red states would those be Timmy?

I am so happy that trump is doing so poorly in the world of leaders. Too bad his policies here in the states suck and are causing so many problems.
I've seen no problems. Trump's doing GREAT. Nothing like the problems caused when Barry Soetoro was in office.

Ecology and the environmental people want forest management but trumps people refused it.
I see, so growth that took 10-20 years or more to grow was brought about by people who've only been around a year and a half.

I love the smoke dinged days as it is ever so much better than seeing trump on TV.
Yep, nothing like the smoke of other people's homes burning to keep you from closing your windows and sitting on your fat ass watching television all day long.

how prey tel does that relate to forest fires probably due to democrat stupidity
Idaho air quality sucks b/c california/ us forest service environmental policies

Triggered!!

Forum List

Back