🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How's surrendering to environmental terrorists working out for you Cali-forn.i.a.?

Yes! Suck that clean air because of stiffer environment polices !

What I love about Timmy is how he sticks his own foot right down his throat all by himself!

View attachment 208949 View attachment 208950

Those environmental policies he's so proud of is what has prevented common sense forest management that has created the tinderbox that the state has become! How many lives lost so far and how many billions property destroyed?
Forest management? You don't even know that it's not forest burning....it's chaparrel and scrub. So sad to see you completely groomed, trumpanzee.

Hey jerkoff, take your constant trumpanzee remarks and SHOVE THEM UP YOUR FAT ASS. I got my info directly from people living right there in California about how the bureaucracy in California has made it impossible to keep the woods in proper shape leading to these uncontrollable fires! In case you don't know, the fucking undergrowth of chaparral and scrub (you can't even spell the fucking stuff right) is IN THE DAMNED FOREST!

And what about the fires in all those red states out west ?
The federal government owns all the forested areas, dumbass.

What I do know is the left wing media is really avoiding the issue of who started the fire.

636682350095206384-brandonmcglovermug-ftd.jpg

Geeee, I wonder why that is.

Forum List

Back