How's the forum?

Recording the prelude to the annual child sacrifice is against my religion, so no video.

You are one strange dude. :lol:

And you are stingy with your Thank yous and Agrees. Prude.

You want me to thank a post that mentions child sacrifice? Nope. :D

Why the Hell not!?!?!?

I like children, that's why. I don't even like to think about things like that, TBH. Very disturbing, especially considering some of the stuff going on in the ME. Of course, I know you didn't mean anything by it, but I just could not like a post that mentions things to do with children in that manner. :) Also, if you look at my profile page, you will see that I have given many more likes and thanks than I have received, so :funnyface: Lol. That's right, I'm immature. :D

Nonsense. You are the most mature women on here. You also have a good heart. Don't sell yourself short. You are looking for a mature man and you are immature? Doesn't add up. You are hiding something.

You are one strange dude. :lol:

Why the Hell not!?!?!?

I like children, that's why. I don't even like to think about things like that, TBH. Very disturbing, especially considering some of the stuff going on in the ME. Of course, I know you didn't mean anything by it, but I just could not like a post that mentions things to do with children in that manner. :) Also, if you look at my profile page, you will see that I have given many more likes and thanks than I have received, so :funnyface: Lol. That's right, I'm immature. :D

Nonsense. You are the most mature women on here. You also have a good heart. Don't sell yourself short. You are looking for a mature man and you are immature? Doesn't add up. You are hiding something.

Jesse Booth and I know each other from another forum. We are just joking around.

Why the Hell not!?!?!?

Jesse Booth and I know each other from another forum. We are just joking around.

Good. Have fun! :)

Why the Hell not!?!?!?

That's nothing. Back on DP, I've liked about 4,000 more things than I've even posted. So... yeah. I think I had a point about something in there. Maybe.

What point is that? You want me to like all of your posts? :razz: It's a free country, bub! :smiliehug:

Well, according to my Google+ account under the name of Heinrich Von Spicynipples (I figured Spicyweiner would be crossing a line), I live in Pyongyang, North Korea. So no, this country isn't free at all! NOW LIKE MY FUCKING POST!!!

Why the Hell not!?!?!?

That's nothing. Back on DP, I've liked about 4,000 more things than I've even posted. So... yeah. I think I had a point about something in there. Maybe.

What point is that? You want me to like all of your posts? :razz: It's a free country, bub! :smiliehug:

Well, according to my Google+ account under the name of Heinrich Von Spicynipples (I figured Spicyweiner would be crossing a line), I live in Pyongyang, North Korea. So no, this country isn't free at all! NOW LIKE MY FUCKING POST!!!

Kim Jong? Is that you? :eek:

Why the Hell not!?!?!?

No, just someone who doesn't want to post anything even remotely accurate on the Google+ account I was forced to get. Also, thanks for the Thank you. I appreciate it.

No, just someone who doesn't want to post anything even remotely accurate on the Google+ account I was forced to get. Also, thanks for the Thank you. I appreciate it.

Thank you's are a curse. The reasoning behind it needs to be known.

Hi. I'm Jesse. I've noticed that a lot of politics forums have a problem with moderation. It's either too lax, or even nonexistent, and you can't have a reasonable debate because there's no order, or it's too heavy-handed, and you can't have a resonable debate because moderators will use their power to suppress opposing viewpoints.

This site seems pretty good from a quick glance, but what do you guys have to say about it?

Hello!

Moderation, and mods on this site are outstanding. And extremely fair. Especially cereal_killer, westwall, and flacaltenn.

I can only think of two forums with horrible moderation, JPP and DP (who's owner used to own this forum). Both are horrible with mods and admins who encourage trolling; hence there's little debate going on.

Enjoy your stay!

Thank you's are a curse. The reasoning behind it needs to be known.

No, it doesn't. Never look a gift upvote of any kind in the mouth. Everyone knows that expression!

Hi. I'm Jesse. I've noticed that a lot of politics forums have a problem with moderation. It's either too lax, or even nonexistent, and you can't have a reasonable debate because there's no order, or it's too heavy-handed, and you can't have a resonable debate because moderators will use their power to suppress opposing viewpoints.

This site seems pretty good from a quick glance, but what do you guys have to say about it?

I'm just thrilled to see JesseBooth again.

cheshire_cat.gif

Forum List

Back