HR McMaster: Another reputation Trump managed to fuck over.

HR said he was in the room when Trump was giving Russia our secrets without for seemingly no reason or exchange. HR sat there and never batted an eye as Trump revealed our secrets. But what's worse is that HR joins the ranks of Kellys Ann Conway, Sean Spicer, Nunez, Rosenstein, etc after going to the camera's and giving one story only to have Trump prove he's a liar not evem 24 hours later.

Congrats HR! You spent a lifetime trying to build a good reputation only to see it shit upon by your boss!

Nunez did the same thing. Thought Trump's silly child like ploy was going to work only to have Nunez step aside in shame and left hanging out to dry with an ethics probe as a consulation prize.
what exactly do you think you have? ewwwwwwwww, wait for it, jeopardy music please.

The only reputation President Trump is "fucking over" is that of the FAKE MEDIA & The Hysterical Lying Left.
Once again, he has the upper hand, proves the report was false, and that what he did was completely normal and part of normal and standard SOP for that specific occasion.

It would be better if Lefty just jumped off of a tall bridge instead of enduring daily failed attempts at suicide by a 1,000 paper cuts.

Tell you what though, they need to ferret out the DNC mole that is working in The White House, and charge them with criminal charges.

He proved the report false by admitting to it?

Goddam that's funny!
that he said what exactly?

You ignored my question.
At this point we only have innuendo as to what was or wasn't shared and it's classification. Do you believe everything you read without question?
And did I you raise a stink when Oabama shared classified material? Did you try to paint him as you and others have Trump?
Let's get down to the nitty gritty, why don't we?
Show me in the article where the post says that-
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

He in no way stated it was classified.

If it wasn't classified then why did the White House ask the Washington Post to not share the information saying....drumroll...it was classified!?

You said the info wasn't classifield then as proof you post the article that says it's classified while asking me to prove it was classified?

Are you not reading your own link? "Classified" i's right there in the title goofball

You ignored my question.
At this point we only have innuendo as to what was or wasn't shared and it's classification. Do you believe everything you read without question?
And did I you raise a stink when Oabama shared classified material? Did you try to paint him as you and others have Trump?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

If it wasn't classified then why did the White House ask the Washington Post to not share the information saying....drumroll...it was classified!?

You said the info wasn't classifield then as proof you post the article that says it's classified while asking me to prove it was classified?

Are you not reading your own link? "Classified" i's right there in the title goofball

So your new defense is you don't know if anything was shared or if it was shared you don't know if it's classified. Also you don't know which way is up? Your name or location and if life is really just a dream.

And you deflect again.
You ignored my question.

So your new defense is you don't know if anything was shared or if it was shared you don't know if it's classified. Also you don't know which way is up? Your name or location and if life is really just a dream.

Did you react like this when Obama shared intel on air strikes with Russia? In that case we knew it was true. This is nothing more than innuendo at this point.
HR said he was in the room when Trump was giving Russia our secrets without for seemingly no reason or exchange. HR sat there and never batted an eye as Trump revealed our secrets. But what's worse is that HR joins the ranks of Kellys Ann Conway, Sean Spicer, Nunez, Rosenstein, etc after going to the camera's and giving one story only to have Trump prove he's a liar not evem 24 hours later.

Congrats HR! You spent a lifetime trying to build a good reputation only to see it shit upon by your boss!

Nunez did the same thing. Thought Trump's silly child like ploy was going to work only to have Nunez step aside in shame and left hanging out to dry with an ethics probe as a consulation prize.
Look! Over there! It's Former President Obama!

Again, you don't know if anything was shared. Or if it was classified or not? Or if the world is round? Sky blue? Or if reality is real?

As soon as you pick a side to defend let me know. But I'm not deating someone who doesn't know what their position is on anything.

Be sure to let me know when you plan to answer my questions, 'kay?

Again, you don't know if anything was shared. Or if it was classified or not? Or if the world is round? Sky blue? Or if reality is real?

As soon as you pick a side to defend let me know. But I'm not deating someone who doesn't know what their position is on anything.

The topic isn't if I believe everything written. The topic is the Washington Post story that Trump admitted to. Not every other story everywhere.

This time it did not even take 24 hours for Donald Trump to throw his staffers under the bus and contradict their denials.

After The Post broke the story, senior White House aides quickly denied it. “I was in the room. It didn’t happen,” said National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster. “This story is false,” added Dina Powell, his deputy.

Then, on Twitter this morning, Trump essentially acknowledged that the Post’s reporting is accurate, defended his decision to share the information and complained about the leak that allowed what he’d done to get out

The Daily 202: Trump’s chaotic White House once again makes a bad story worse

Trump has essentially admitted the Post story is correct. But instead of apologizing for being a colossally incompetent fuckup, he is angry that someone leaked about his fuckup.

And now General McMaster joins Spicer and Huckabee Sanders under the wheels of the bus.

Trump has gone to war with the intelligence community and the media.

Guess who is going to lose that war.

Nixon could answer that question, but he's dead.

You ignored my question.

I have the Intelligence agency telling me that nothing classified was shared. who do you got telling you differently?

Trump has essentially admitted the Post story is correct. But instead of apologizing for being a colossally incompetent fuckup, he is angry that someone leaked about his fuckup.

And now General McMaster joins Spicer and Huckabee Sanders under the wheels of the bus.
quote what you think that is.

You ignored my question.

I have the Intelligence agency telling me that nothing classified was shared. who do you got telling you differently?
Trump is saying differently. He just threw McMaster under the bus.

You really need to keep up.

Good! Trump is doing his job!

You ignored my question.

It's not easy dealing with stupid, is it?

You ignored my question.

Trump is saying differently. He just threw McMaster under the bus.

You really need to keep up.
quote what he supposedly said.

The President can legally determine what information is classified. Bill Clinton gave the North Koreans nuclear technology and sold China ICBM technology against the advice of just about every expert in the intelligence community. Bill Clinton's former NSA stole documents from the National Archives and destroyed them and nobody on the left was curious about that the hell Sandy Berger was doing. The question remains who is criminally engaging in leaking information to the liberal media today.

Forum List

Back