HR McMaster: Another reputation Trump managed to fuck over.

You and the author are reading exactly what you want to hear in Trumps tweet.
Trump's style is to come out blasting and calling everyone a liar. You know this. Everyone knows this.

He did not do so this time. It is as close to an admission the Post is right as Trump is capable of doing.

So you can be sure the fat fucking showboat went off script and named the city.

Nice try.

You were doing cartwheels when the brown buffoon, that left in january, was sharing classified intel with putin.

Instead of apologizing for putting American lives in greater danger, the fat fuck is mad we all found out.

Actually he put the Foreign country's agent in danger... The one that trusted the US to have the information but not to pass it on to even there allies...

Does US expect intel again from them tomorrow...

There is no one who did not know the truth about trump BEFORE the election. McMaster and the rest of trump's fools have only themselves to blame. Really, I don't feel sorry for any of them.

View attachment 126904

As a serving, active member of the military, McMaster didn't have a choice about serving the Administration.

I understand where you are coming with McMaster but his credibility has been totally compromised...

And let's not forget Trump reading classified reports by the light of his guests' cell phones with cameras and recording ability at Mar-A-Lago.

The man is COMPLETELY incompetent.

i74spt.jpg
:itsok:

There is no one who did not know the truth about trump BEFORE the election. McMaster and the rest of trump's fools have only themselves to blame. Really, I don't feel sorry for any of them.

View attachment 126904

As a serving, active member of the military, McMaster didn't have a choice about serving the Administration.

I understand where you are coming with McMaster but his credibility has been totally compromised...
it has?

Forum List

Back