HSchool Students Stranded in Afghanistan

Were they California students or not???...................The situation has been so dangerous there

Now these people are considered citizens and will never see CA again

I regret you posted that, now the fate is certain

Yes...This is getting old
Lord you got issues.

Lord you got issues.
Issues. Yeah the country

But I never had to push an alarm clock or slave for a boss and live a total free life. I got issues

The Taliban has better working conditions than most American working slaves..................LOLOL'

What were 26 California libturd students and 14 parents doing in Afghaistan????​

None of your fucking business, asshole.

Issues. Yeah the country

But I never had to push an alarm clock or slave for a boss and live a total free life. I got issues

The Taliban has better working conditions than most American working slaves..................LOLOL'
so you sit here and pretend the rest of the world should be like you and chastize people for going home to visit family.

got it.

so you sit here and pretend the rest of the world should be like you and chastize people for going home to visit family.

got it.
No the point was the State Dept didn't even know or warn these innocents........................I'm not really concerned now that I think about it, their from CALIFORNIA

Bomb just blew up all over the place.......................2 explosions

3 soldiers wounded

No the point was the State Dept didn't even know or warn these innocents........................I'm not really concerned now that I think about it, their from CALIFORNIA

3 soldiers wounded
and how do you know the state department didn't warn people?

and if in high school and FROM afganistan, they've never known anything but a psuedo democratic rule their entire lives and going home could simply be a matter of going to what you know. we tell people chicago is a shithole all the time, people still go.

chill the fuck out.

and how do you know the state department didn't warn people?

and if in high school and FROM afganistan, they've never known anything but a psuedo democratic rule their entire lives and going home could simply be a matter of going to what you know. we tell people chicago is a shithole all the time, people still go.

chill the fuck out.
Anything Democrap is a GD shithole. End of story

I'm only concerned about non Biden voters now. The rest got what they deserved

Yeah, thanks to your stuttering shit clown.

But we get it... life is cheap to you self-loathing bidophiles... keep it real, what does something like you have to live for other than shitting on the 98% who are more successful than you. Carry on, little rat fucker.
Sloppy and you have much in common. You are both morons.

Who even let them in.
An excellent question. But I don't know if I'd guarantee they are liberal. Looks like they were Afghan immigrants going back to visit relatives (horrible timing) and from El Cajon......very red part of San Diego Co.

3 soldiers wounded

Not true.

Not true.
Murderer

Who even let them in.
It totally blows me away the level of stupidity. Yeah, let's go to Afghanistan for summer vacation at the same time the US is pulling our troops out. It wasn't even safe there when are troops were there.

Who even let them in.
apparantly they are afghans with US visas who went back for visits. Go figure. I'm all in with Biden on not putting troops in harms way to get the idiots out now.

Forum List

Back