🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huck The Fuskies !!!

They will lose their next 2 games.

Ya I know. Stanford and Oregon !!! But I've been a U of W fan since birth. I have to be a fan. I have no choice in the matter. :lol:

If I didn't go through the motions WITH FEELING!!! My grandpa would jump outta his grave and sneak in my window while I'm sleeping and choke the shit outta me. I think it's in his contract.

Ya I know. Stanford and Oregon !!! But I've been a U of W fan since birth. I have to be a fan. I have no choice in the matter. :lol:

If I didn't go through the motions WITH FEELING!!! My grandpa would jump outta his grave and sneak in my window while I'm sleeping and choke the shit outta me. I think it's in his contract.

lol For grandpa ! Go Huskies !

You don't stop being a fan because your team loses. Hell, I was a Bama fan in the Mike Dubose years (2-8?). If you are a UW fan, wear it, yell it, and keep going.

You don't stop being a fan because your team loses. Hell, I was a Bama fan in the Mike Dubose years (2-8?). If you are a UW fan, wear it, yell it, and keep going.

Are you kidding me? I was wearing purple and gold gear before I could walk. Gramps and I drove down to Pasedena twice from Seattle to the Rose Bowl before I was 11. The second trip I got to drive much of the way. Some of the best memories I ever had.

That said.. Playing the #5 team at the Farm is a platefull. I'm not even sure the Huskies deserve #15 yet. They beat Arizona ..in Seattle in a driving rainstorm..big whoop! They went no-huddle this year and have racked up a lot of points and yards. Stanford has some big boys on thier team. If Washington wins I and a lot of other people will be impressed. I'm not holding my breath on it though.

Big game tomorrow at Montlake.

#2 Oregon vs the #15 U of W Huskies.

Washington came close to beating #5 Stanford at the farm last weekend.

Some wild eyed dreamers up here think the Huskies could pull off the big upset.

Not impossible.. unlikely... but not completely out of the realm of the possible.

Steve Sarkisian wants us to believe that the U of W is a good football team.

He has spent the entire week on every media outlet that would have him trying to convince everyone how great Price is.. how great Bishop Sankie is... and how great that TE that crapped on the program is.

Except the truth has a way of exposing itself regardless of the bullshit these coaches try to sell thier lies to the public.

EVERYONE in Seattle thought the Huskies would go into the Rose Bowl tonight and at the very least have a good shot at beating UCLA.

Huskies take the kickoff....Ist drive... fumble on own 36.. UCLA goes down and scores immediately

Huskies take the kickoff and go most of the field... fumble...UCLA recovers and goes right down the field and gets another TD. maybe 5 minutes into it UCLA up 14-0.

Early in second qtr UCLA up 27-7.

Sorry Sarkisian ..you are a liar. You recruit second rate losers that fold immediately upon preasure.

Maybe NOW the sports radio and TV shows will stop trying to convince the public that U of W is anything more than pathetic losers way out of thier league tring to compete in the PAC 12.

Sark can't judge quality athletes. He needs to be replaced with a coach that knows what to look for in HS talent.

Forum List

Back