Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

It's sick to insist a ten year old should go to an abortionist instead of a real doctor. In this case a back alley abortionist. Though all pp abortionists are unqualified, un monitored back alley abortionists.

It is sick to insist a 10 yr old little girl MUST have a baby.
It's sick to subject her to the added risk of abortion to protect and enrich her abusers.
Carrying the fetus to term was the risk, and it wasn't full-term because of the risk, just as she was too little to give birth without a C-section. That alone could have killed her but you don't seem to care about that or her health, just abortion.

And come on there Kosher, is there any abortion that you approve of?

the wackos aren't pro life... they're pro birth.

and then they think the moms should be screwed and starved and their kids live in poverty. that way the harlots are punished.

cause that's how they roll.

Lying troll.
Jillian proposes those who abuse the HARLOTS...her word for kids who are impregnated by dad, apparently...be protected and shielded.

It is sick to insist a 10 yr old little girl MUST have a baby.
It's sick to subject her to the added risk of abortion to protect and enrich her abusers.
Carrying the fetus to term was the risk, and it wasn't full-term because of the risk, just as she was too little to give birth without a C-section. That alone could have killed her but you don't seem to care about that or her health, just abortion.

And come on there Kosher, is there any abortion that you approve of?

the wackos aren't pro life... they're pro birth.

and then they think the moms should be screwed and starved and their kids live in poverty. that way the harlots are punished.

cause that's how they roll.

Lying troll.
Jillian proposes those who abuse the HARLOTS...her word for kids who are impregnated by dad, apparently...be protected and shielded.

She never said any such thing, liar.

I'm no fan of Huckabee, but the rape-and-incest gambit is a giant red herring. Less than one percent of abortions is for rape. The abortionists want us all to focus on the extreme exception to avoid talking about the nearly million abortions a year that are done because a child is inconvenient.

The abortionists are using rape and incest victims as human shields. It's a disgusting tactic.
If you are truly Pro-Life, there are no exceptions. Stop worrying about people having sex and start worrying about making sure it doesn't make unwanted babies, and most of these elective abortions will go away.
I have frequently pointed out that half of all abortions are the result of no birth control being used, and another 19 percent are the result of the improper or inconsistent use of birth control. So nice straw man, try again.

In the meantime, stop using rape and incest victims as human shields. Pass it on.

Every single time a politician says they are pro-life, a journalist, like a well-trained seal, immediately asks, "What about in cases of rape and incest?"

Every. Single. Time.

They immediately grab their human shields. It has become a reflex action.

Sick.

Prove it. She is 5 times more likely to die giving birth than an adult.
And 10 times more likely to die screaming from the abortion as to die from birth.

beside being irrational, you're making up facts, but in the process, you undercut your own argument.

bravo
Actually, I perfectly addressed and squashed Coyote's nonsense. You should pay better attention.

Only in your dimension - not in ours.
You're perverted, criminal scum. I care nothing for your narrow, dark dimension.

Okay, I'll bite. Please tell us why I'm "perverted, criminal scum" - and cite the law(s) I have violated.

I'm no fan of Huckabee, but the rape-and-incest gambit is a giant red herring. Less than one percent of abortions is for rape. The abortionists want us all to focus on the extreme exception to avoid talking about the nearly million abortions a year that are done because a child is inconvenient.

The abortionists are using rape and incest victims as human shields. It's a disgusting tactic.
If you are truly Pro-Life, there are no exceptions. Stop worrying about people having sex and start worrying about making sure it doesn't make unwanted babies, and most of these elective abortions will go away.
I have frequently pointed out that half of all abortions are the result of no birth control being used, and another 19 percent are the result of the improper or inconsistent use of birth control. So nice straw man, try again.

In the meantime, stop using rape and incest victims as human shields. Pass it on.

That's perhaps the best argument today for fully funding Planned Parenthood. In the meantime, no one would be discussing rape and incest if Mike Huckabee hadn't brought it front and center in a national interview.

Every single time a politician says they are pro-life, a journalist, like a well-trained seal, immediately asks, "What about in cases of rape and incest?"

Every. Single. Time.

Sick.

That's because sane people can't grasp why anyone would oppose abortion for incest, rape and life of woman.

Women need to respect themselves and thier bodies and wait to have sex until they are ready to deal with the consequences that may arise. Killing a innocent isn't a proper response. As for this little girl in a different country. I don't see punishing the unborn baby because of the crime committed to the mother....why must you liberals hate babies of color so much?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

That's perhaps the best argument today for fully funding Planned Parenthood. In the meantime, no one would be discussing rape and incest if Mike Huckabee hadn't brought it front and center in a national interview.

No it's not. You can get birth control shots from your OBGYN paid in full by Medicaid.

Every. Single. Time.

Sick.

That's because sane people can't grasp why anyone would oppose abortion for incest, rape and life of woman.
You believe in killing the victims to protect the abusers.

Women need to repeat themselves and thier bodies and wait to have sex until they are ready to deal with the consequences that may arise. Killing a innocent isn't a proper response. As for this little girl in a different country. I don't see punishing the unborn baby because of the crime commuted to the mother....why must you liberals hate babies of color so much?

You actually wrote that without mentioning the male role in all of this? I'm starting to think we should make it a felony to spill male seed and waste millions of potential lives. It is the same thing isn't it?

ISIS roams the Syrian countryside raping women and children as they go. Do you endorse that? Should the creation of thousands of baby terrorists be condoned and protected?

No it's not. You can get birth control shots from your OBGYN paid in full by Medicaid.

The point is free and easy access. Using the facilities of a medical doctor is expensive and wasteful of time.

Women need to repeat themselves and thier bodies and wait to have sex until they are ready to deal with the consequences that may arise. Killing a innocent isn't a proper response. As for this little girl in a different country. I don't see punishing the unborn baby because of the crime commuted to the mother....why must you liberals hate babies of color so much?

You actually wrote that without mentioning the male role in all of this? I'm starting to think we should make it a felony to spill male seed and waste millions of potential lives. It is the same thing isn't it?

ISIS roams the Syrian countryside raping women and children as they go. Do you endorse that? Should the creation of thousands of baby terrorists be condoned and protected?
The male role is to wait.... no man has ever really talked a woman out of her pants ever.

Don't even need Medicare in most major cities, ours has eleven clinics you can walk in and get it free or at a reduced price

The male role is to wait.... no man has ever really talked a woman out of her pants ever.

Haha you must be a virgin.

Don't even need Medicare in most major cities, ours has eleven clinics you can walk in and get it free or at a reduced price
I don't see how making the tax payer support thier behavior helps in any way

Well if true that's wonderful, the more proactive we are in approaching the problem the better results we'll see.

They know that. They lie because they support exploitation and murder of the vulnerable and weak.

I don't see how making the tax payer support thier behavior helps in any way

I don't either. But the fact remains birth control is readily and easily obtained for anyone wanting it. There is absolutely no reason for the sheer number of abortions taking place

Forum List

Back