Huckabee frees Washington cop killer

Dev IS one of the kings of Neg repping.....the reason his rep points are so low is because he gets it right back.....only ten times the amount...

Is my rep low? :eek:

I had no idea!:lol:

you're such a loser. :clap2:

yea it is ....for such a witty and likable guy i thought it would be much higher....at one time we were both at 31......and i aint as witty and likable as you....hey just sayin Dev.....
if you blow anymore smoke up my ass I'm gonna to need to schedule an appointment for a cancer prescreening.

i remember that.....that parole board took a lot of heat for that....but obviously not much has changed...
Do you people oppose all parole?

it depends on the person Dev.....this guy should have been locked away in the basement of the prison he was in.......

I think parole is a useful tool. I know a few people who have been granted parole. Most are good people and a few more are even worth investing time in, but there are those who stick out like a sore thumb. Reminds me of that author of In The Belly of the Beast, that Mailer and others got out of prison. The man was a walking time bomb and anyone with half a brain could see that.

I agree, the only commutation I cheered for was the one Bush gave the border patrol agents. Now that was justice! Yippppe Kayyyaaa

I remember a libtard parole board in california paroling a monster who took a woman into the wilderness raped, sodomized, and cut off her arms and left her to die. California paroled him, he came to florida and murdered a woman. I hope that parole board dies of kidney failure,

i remember that.....that parole board took a lot of heat for that....but obviously not much has changed...
Do you people oppose all parole?

Sure do. It doesn't pay to play nice. Ask Huckabee!

DevNell, can't defend yourself out here so you neg rep? Good luck bending my will dirt bag.

Dev IS one of the kings of Neg repping.....the reason his rep points are so low is because he gets it right back.....only ten times the amount...

It's not my rep that is low...it's my aching balls. Does one's balls grow larger as one gets older? I don't know. But I bet there are a few experts here who could straighten me out on this one.

(yawn) torture, nothing has been proven, so ignoring that silly comment....

so what....you want to hold them in prison for all their natural lives if they are found innocent so the government can keep trying over and over and over to actually get a conviction.....your belief is no different than bush, you are offering bullshit justice....if found innocent, we can forever incarcerate them until we finally get a conviction....and we don't, we can hold them in prison for all their natural lives despite being found innocent repeatedly

you advocate the same thing
More misrepresentation. There's really no point in talking to you when you continually and purposely misinterpret what I've said.

funny how you can't actually explain how i misrepresented anything you said...your words are clear as day ravi...you haven't once explained them, all you have done is point at bush as justification for what you said....

if you can't explain your words or my alleged misrepresentation, then you're right, there is no point in discussing this as you don't honestly want to discuss it. i have feeling you know what you said it wrong, but you're too proud to admit it....

hey ravi....ever going to explain how i am misinterpreting your comments....you've made the claim a few times now.....yet have never once explained how i have misinterpreted your words

anyone want to wager if ravi will explain herself?

More misrepresentation. There's really no point in talking to you when you continually and purposely misinterpret what I've said.

funny how you can't actually explain how i misrepresented anything you said...your words are clear as day ravi...you haven't once explained them, all you have done is point at bush as justification for what you said....

if you can't explain your words or my alleged misrepresentation, then you're right, there is no point in discussing this as you don't honestly want to discuss it. i have feeling you know what you said it wrong, but you're too proud to admit it....

hey ravi....ever going to explain how i am misinterpreting your comments....you've made the claim a few times now.....yet have never once explained how i have misinterpreted your words

no wagers, I gotta pay my taxes,, but she won't explain.

knowing ravi, I would bet she has explained herself on multiple occasions and that on numerous occasions you were left wondering just what was wrong with your fuckin' brain that IT kept farting.

go be gay to someone else...i don't swing for your team

If you were to be alone with me...I'd hate to imagine what you'd swing. But I will tell you that whatever I am...it does not include engaging your fantasies.

fuck off turd boy.:doubt:

hump

turd boy

yep, you're a flamer....you have ass on the brain

ass on the brain? sounds like you're planning a family reunion of sorts. lotsa luck with that boyo

knowing ravi, I would bet she has explained herself on multiple occasions and that on numerous occasions you were left wondering just what was wrong with your fuckin' brain that IT kept farting.

she hasn't explained herself once.....

but i guess her lapdog has to come to her rescue.....looks like you just spoiled yourself

so says you...and your street cred around here is in the toilet.

but i guess her lapdog has to come to her rescue.....looks like you just spoiled yourself
me, a lap pup to ravi? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

gawd, who paid you to say that? :lol:

gawd, i haven't had this good a laugh in about a year and a half. :lol:

so says you...and your street cred around here is in the toilet.

me, a lap pup to ravi? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

gawd, who paid you to say that? :lol:

gawd, i haven't had this good a laugh in about a year and a half. :lol:

all right lapdog.....show me where ravi has explained herself....

if you don't show it....then that must mean your cred around here is in the toilet....but that is no problem for a lapdog who spoils himself on ravi's lap....

don't worry, i won't hold my breath for you to actually prove me wrong....you can't

DevNell, can't defend yourself out here so you neg rep? Good luck bending my will dirt bag.

Is my rep low? :eek:

I had no idea!:lol:

you're such a loser. :clap2:

Dec 08, 5000+ posts and a rep of 46? Yea, that's low. So I guess that makes you the loser. Feel free to neg rep me for that. I'll get a couple of positive reps for it anyway.... :lol::lol:

I am a dedicated, extremely liberal Democrat. And I have admired MH for the dedication he showed in losing that weight. I have had to fight weight gain my entire life, and it isn't fun. Also, I liked his personality on the campaign trail. Not considering his politics, he seems like a really nice guy.

My question is, does anybody know why he let this guy out of prison?? I'm not saying he did the right thing. But I at least would like to know the reason. He had to have had one!!!

What a refreshing thing! Anyone - left or right - should wait for facts before rushing to judgement.... in any scenario. Well said.

And.... I admire anyone who battles their personal demons - yours with your weight. I will refrain from making personal references about it from now on.

Thank you. I appreciate that. I will also refrain from negative comments.

Let's just say that we stick to 'evidence based' name calling. :lol: We can call each other stupid, idiot, fool, etc. because we can back that up with evidence. However, we'll lay off the smartass remarks about each others physical appearance. :lol: And, seriously, good luck with maintaining whatever weight you feel comfortable with - just don't ever let anyone put you down about it - includng me.

Forum List

Back