Huffington Post: Eric Holder Must Go

Who said "Eric Holder must go"?

HuffPo on their front page actually the exact wording from HuffPo is this:

TIME TO GO: HOLDER OK'D PRESS PROBE

Then there is a pic of Holder followed by this:

THE RECORD: Easy on Banks... Tough on Peace Activists... Went After Por Shops... Soft on Mortgage Settlement... Sanctioned Srones... Sefended Aaron Swartz Prosecutuion

Anything else?

There goes another dumbazz dupe thread. That's their newest Pub trick for the dupes, linking to Washington Post, NYT etc RIGHT WING BLOGGERS, and pass them off to the dupes as those fine media outlets, not bs RW slimebags...lol.

What are you rambling about?

This was on Huffington Posts's front page:

r620-7d51b9d8d957c14ccc64da65eb114998.jpg

This is the article it linked to:

Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen Emails: NBC News

Liberals will be in denial until Holder resigns in disgrace or is fired or impeached. The former is not likely to happen since people like him have no shame.

This made the liberals all confused. They forgot who they were supposed to discredit.

Holder and obama made a direct attack on a journalist. It rang alarm bells among all journalists. Once a regime ends the press no reporter knows what the dictator will want to suppress next.

Here's my truth for the day: I don't like Holder. I never have. He's an embarrassment. He failed to prosecute any of the Bush mafia. He failed to prosecute any of the big Banksters. He only seems to go after small fish. He has no spine. He's a fucking joke.

However, as much of an embarrassment and spineless joke that he is - he's less of an embarrassment and joke than Bush's AGs.

Here's my truth for the day: I don't like Holder. I never have. He's an embarrassment. He failed to prosecute any of the Bush mafia. He failed to prosecute any of the big Banksters. He only seems to go after small fish. He has no spine. He's a fucking joke.

However, as much of an embarrassment and spineless joke that he is - he's less of an embarrassment and joke than Bush's AGs.

You could've just said that in the beginning, and saved us the trouble of proving to you that HuffPo doesn't like him either.

When Obama resigns will Biden pardon him and Holder?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You could've just said that in the beginning, and saved us the trouble of proving to you that HuffPo doesn't like him either.

Yeah, I could have...

I agree 100%. Holder reminds me of ZERO in practically EVERY way possible!

Two apples - one tree!!!

What makes you think Holder is the one making those decisions. Does he not have a boss?

What makes you think Holder is the one making those decisions. Does he not have a boss?

I don't think that...

I don't think that...

Then perhaps your ire should be directed a bit higher if you really have those concerns.

It won't stop you from voting for the next Democrat, just like it didn't stop you from voting for Obama a second time. Your criticism rings hollow.

I don't think that...

Then perhaps your ire should be directed a bit higher if you really have those concerns.

It won't stop you from voting for the next Democrat, just like it didn't stop you from voting for Obama a second time. Your criticism rings hollow.

The very last thing I would do is help radical wingnut extremists take down Obama!

He ain't perfect - but he beats the hell out of McCain and Romney.

Pub dupes are evolving, now they're lying assholes like their heroes...OR say here's the link to the original article in Huffpo, AND SHOW THE LINK, shytteheads... I'm not looking at your ridiculous BS OP propaganda again, LIARS. The RW is such dishonest pigs they're turning into Nazi thugs right in front of me.

Forum List

Back