Huffington Post: Eric Holder Must Go

I just think honesty is important.

Do you really think the President first heard of the IRS issue from the news reports a couple of weeks ago?

Absolutely!!!!! What do you think Obama is?

The Chief Executive of the Government, one who directs public policy of this nation and oversees the staff bound to serve the electorate.

So you're saying he's too insulated so as to not be informed about an issue that resulted in hundreds of Congressional inquiries and an IG investigation?

Do you really think the President first heard of the IRS issue from the news reports a couple of weeks ago?

The Chief Executive of the Government, one who directs public policy of this nation and oversees the staff bound to serve the electorate.

So you're saying he's too insulated so as to not be informed about an issue that resulted in hundreds of Congressional inquiries and an IG investigation?

When you extremist wingnuts prosecute Bush, Cheney & gang - then we'll talk about Obama. Until then, all I hear is chatter...

issa-rap-sheet-4.jpg

Shoot the messenger all you want.

The President agrees with Issa:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jjDsGr92to]President Obama Calls IRS Targeting of Conservative, Tea Party Groups 'Outrageous' - YouTube[/ame]

"that's outrageous and there's no place for it"

When you extremist wingnuts prosecute Bush, Cheney & gang - then we'll talk about Obama. Until then, all I hear is chatter...

As it turns out, I'm not the guy in charge with the power to do so.

The guy you voted for is. So.........

Yep, Obama is protecting Bush just like Hillary will protect Obama.

That's laughable, but given your professed hatred for all things Bush and your professed stance that you'll support Obama no matter what - your criticism rings hollow.

Do you really think Obama is protecting Bush?

And do you really think that the answer to a government so large that the most powerful man on the planet cannot manage it is an even larger government?

Oh, and since you think Obama didn't know anything about the IRS issue why do you think Bush and Cheney knew about Abu Ghraib?

The HuffPo screenshot said "Time to go" - not "Eric Holder MUST Go"...

well what do you suppose that means

--LOL

ZERO has a tee time --- TIME TO GO!!!!

I just think honesty is important.

No way can you type that with a straight face and still support this Admin!!!

NO WAY!!!

As it turns out, I'm not the guy in charge with the power to do so.

The guy you voted for is. So.........

there are a few liberal fallback positions

1-blame bush
2-bush did it too
3 so did cheney

pick one

--LOL

That's laughable, but given your professed hatred for all things Bush and your professed stance that you'll support Obama no matter what - your criticism rings hollow.

And do you really think that the answer to a government so large that the most powerful man on the planet cannot manage it is an even larger government?

Oh, and since you think Obama didn't know anything about the IRS issue why do you think Bush and Cheney knew about Abu Ghraib?

Yes, it is a fact. Do some credible research. Here's one to get you started...

Obama and GOPers Worked Together to Kill Bush Torture Probe | Mother Jones

Yes, it is a fact. Do some credible research.

So you support the guy that is supporting Bush.

Wow.

And tell me again why Republican voters are the problem?

Yes, it is a fact. Do some credible research.

So you support the guy that is supporting Bush.

Wow.

And tell me again why Republican voters are the problem?

Who do you think I should support...and why?

Yes, it is a fact. Do some credible research. Here's one to get you started...

Obama and GOPers Worked Together to Kill Bush Torture Probe | Mother Jones

Ah, nice edit.

So you think waterboarding is torture. Well, I disagree but that's beside the point. I remember asking progressives how they'd feel about Obama if he followed Bush's lead on defense.

"It'll never happen" they said.

"Obama is going to end the wars now" they said.

"Obama is going to send Bush to the Hague" they said.

Some said that Obama was going to get to the bottom of the "real torture" that Bush personally authorized (because he's a sadist) but that guy got banned.

And here's what I said to all of it:

"Obama will have a press that is less inquisitive and gives him a pass. He'll get rid of enhanced interrogation practiced by our agents, but he'll keep it going with rendition and given the bad press of holding subjects for interrogation, he'll just kill them."

How has that worked out and is it better to kill someone instead of waterboarding them?

BTW, this is no surprise. They are only turning on him because he attacked the media itself. None of the media outlets are going to be happy with the new turn of events here. Had this been any other institution, they would likely be trumpeting any success that might even have an inkling of possibility.

OP- Huffpo never said any such thing, you have no article and no writer's name! Just pure Pubcrappe. No one in ANY real media cares about this...Pub dupes!!

Forum List

Back