Huffington Post: Eric Holder Must Go

Pub dupes are evolving, now they're lying assholes like their heroes...OR say here's the link to the original article in Huffpo, AND SHOW THE LINK, shytteheads... I'm not looking at your ridiculous BS OP propaganda again, LIARS. The RW is such dishonest pigs they're turning into Nazi thugs right in front of me.

Boy are you lost..

The HuffPo link has been posted and reposed half a dozen times and you're still complaining.

Even Lakhota has agreed with us! :cuckoo:

Pub dupes are evolving, now they're lying assholes like their heroes...OR say here's the link to the original article in Huffpo, AND SHOW THE LINK, shytteheads... I'm not looking at your ridiculous BS OP propaganda again, LIARS. The RW is such dishonest pigs they're turning into Nazi thugs right in front of me.

Boy are you lost..

The HuffPo link has been posted and reposed half a dozen times and you're still complaining.

No, Lakhota doesn't agree. I think you "lied" in your title.

Boy are you lost..

You said Holder was just like ZERO! ...and that you didn't like Holder! lol

Boy are you lost..

If you go to the Huffpost home page you will see a headline about Sherriff Joe, it says " 'SHERIFF JOE' SLAPPED DOWN" click on that headline and it takes you to a differently titled article, called "Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio Racially Profiled Latinos, Federal Judge Rules" one that links to a Reuters article.

Earlier today that title was TIME TO GO HOLDER OKAY'D PRESS PROBE! and when you clicked the headline it took you to a different titled article just like the Sherrif Joe headline does now.

The OP contains the screen grab.

CaféAuLait;7285464 said:
Boy are you lost..

If you go to the Huffpost home page you will see a headline about Sherriff Joe, it says " 'SHERIFF JOE' SLAPPED DOWN" click on that headline and it takes you to a differently titled article, called "Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio Racially Profiled Latinos, Federal Judge Rules" one that links to a Reuters article.

Earlier today that title was TIME TO GO HOLDER OKAY'D PRESS PROBE! and when you clicked the headline it took you to a different titled article just like the Sherrif Joe headline does now.

The OP contains the screen grab.

Duh, I get it - but who said "Eric Holder MUST Go"?

God Bless them. I really think they still don't get it.

Lets see if you can understand now, for the last time. Because I'm not posting it again.

You know how HuffPo regularly changes through a big image and headline on their homepage? Well this is what it was this morning:

r620-7d51b9d8d957c14ccc64da65eb114998.jpg

That picture linked to this article:

Eric Holder Vetted Search Warrant For James Rosen Emails, DOJ Confirms

It's different now because they change it every few hours.

And here's an article on the Washington Examiner that is talking about HuffPos earlier headline.

Huffington Post: Time for Eric Holder to go | WashingtonExaminer.com

Do you guys get it now?

[MENTION=32338]francoHFW[/MENTION] [MENTION=31132]Lakhota[/MENTION]

Last edited:
I don't think that...

Then perhaps your ire should be directed a bit higher if you really have those concerns.

It won't stop you from voting for the next Democrat, just like it didn't stop you from voting for Obama a second time. Your criticism rings hollow.

The very last thing I would do is help radical wingnut extremists take down Obama!

He ain't perfect - but he beats the hell out of McCain and Romney.

"Take down Obama?" Um, he won the election and the Senate is Democrat. Even if he personally ordered Chris Stevens' murder his impeachment would not result in a conviction.

But you personify the problem and that's why your criticism rings hollow. This mess is what you voted for so this mess is on you. It'd be one thing if things were better now than they were in 2008, but they aren't. When a plane is in a nosedive and a new pilot is put in to stop the downward spiral, he isn't considered successful if the reason the downward motion stopped is because it hit the ground.

That's illustrative hyperbole, but the point is valid. NONE of the progressives were promising extended high unemployment, the housing market still in the shitter 5 years later, and escalating terrorist activity. The current situation of our country is very bad, and your people were supposed to prevent that. Your vision failed.

I don't know if McCain would have been any better but I don't think he would have appointed Holder and tasked him to act as he has. I'm not sure if Romney would have us in full recovery now he certainly wouldn't have started 2013 by rehashing old ideas about just needing more government involvement in the economy to fix the economy. And he wouldn't have "fired" an interim IRS commissioner already on the way out and claimed it as some sort of solution.

Government bureaucrats were emboldened by this Administration and the results are more stifling of the free market and "gimme what's mine" by the drones. Even the group tasked with keeping government excesses to a minimum spent money like drunken sailors, except drunken sailors don't get to have penthouse suites on the taxpayers' dime.

Your version of government just sucks, plain and simple. So go ahead and say that you don't like Holder while supporting the guy that appointed him, supports him, and tasks him. We'll just say that you don't give a shit about this stuff because you don't.

God Bless them. I really think they still don't get it.

Lets see if you can understand now, for the last time. Because I'm not posting it again.

You know how HuffPo regularly changes through a big image and headline on their homepage? Well this is what it was this morning:

r620-7d51b9d8d957c14ccc64da65eb114998.jpg

That picture linked to this article:

Eric Holder Vetted Search Warrant For James Rosen Emails, DOJ Confirms

It's different now because they change it every few hours.

And here's an article on the Washington Examiner that is talking about HuffPos earlier headline.

Huffington Post: Time for Eric Holder to go | WashingtonExaminer.com

Do you guys get it now?

it is quite apparent that holder has been lying to congress

but that was just a matter of time

now it is appropriate to establish an independent investigation

into the various matters

BTW, if [MENTION=32338]francoHFW[/MENTION] still believes this is RW-Pub propaganda, tomorrow when the HuffPo web archives are ready, I'm gonna post the cached version of the HufPo site with the Holder "Time to Go" homepage.

Internet Archive Wayback Machine

Last edited:

Forum List

Back