HuffPost calls for violence against Trump and his supporters

Litany of think-pieces and condemnations from liberal media and politicians are making their rounds to make it clear how unacceptable and counterproductive any violence or rioting is, urging people to “listen to the other side,” and to use “legitimate means“ to fight Trump’s rise - ignoring the possibility of fascism in the US rising with it.

They ignore the history of successful violent insurrection in the US, instead favoring the elementary school version of history in which nonviolence is the only means of struggle that’s ever achieved a thing...

Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any

They're calling for it.

Whenever the left's mask of tolerance and generosity slips, the totalitarian monster underneath is revealed.

Every time.

Boo hoo...You wanted violence now you got it

Now it is official. The left is calling for violence against Trump.

Sucks when you get hit back dont it?
No, actually, it dosen't. Democrats are assuming the mantle of violence, looting, rioting, Neanderthals with each incidence. It's really not good PR. That's why Hillary is screeching like a moonbat.

Correct. And they should go armed to Cleveland.
But not to the convention. The GOP wants a gun free zone.

Secret Service rule.
The GOP and the candidates could have done something about that. I guess they want to be sitting ducks :dunno:

You can be armed without a gun.

Secret Service rule.
The GOP and the candidates could have done something about that. I guess they want to be sitting ducks :dunno:

Careful or I'll report you to the NRA

Secret Service rule.

Careful or I'll report you to the NRA

For having a ball-point pen?

Litany of think-pieces and condemnations from liberal media and politicians are making their rounds to make it clear how unacceptable and counterproductive any violence or rioting is, urging people to “listen to the other side,” and to use “legitimate means“ to fight Trump’s rise - ignoring the possibility of fascism in the US rising with it.

They ignore the history of successful violent insurrection in the US, instead favoring the elementary school version of history in which nonviolence is the only means of struggle that’s ever achieved a thing...

Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any

They're calling for it.

Whenever the left's mask of tolerance and generosity slips, the totalitarian monster underneath is revealed.

Every time.

Sucks when you get hit back dont it?
No, actually, it dosen't. Democrats are assuming the mantle of violence, looting, rioting, Neanderthals with each incidence. It's really not good PR. That's why Hillary is screeching like a moonbat.

Your statement ends with "I tell myself at night".

Sorry but you guys excused all the violence when people werent throwing punches. Now they are hitting back and you're doing a Lebron flop like its was never you.

When someone is seriously maimed, injured or killed during these riots the call for peace will happen, but until then we're just going to have to sit back and wait for the tragedy. The blame will sit squarely at the feet of the left.

School segregation was led by Lester Maddox and George C Wallace, both Democrats.

You do realize that the attacking whites in those old vids are Democrats.

A half-truth, today those abusers and their children are Republicans. Mendacity is always the first thing noticeable in the posts of crazy right wingers.

Prove it moron. They were and are democrats, today the morons still call black conservatives Uncle Tom's. You bastaeds are racists. Own it.

You guys call black conservatives lazy welfare queens who live on a Democrat plantation.

You do realize that the attacking whites in those old vids are Democrats.

Democrats/social conservatives

Nope. Standard racist Democrats. I grew up in the period. There's a history you can't deny without drawing derisive laughter.

You grew up, and still go by Billy? That's funny.

Illiterate fool. Billy Kinetta is a heroic literary character created by one of the finest writers of the 20th Century.

Secret Service rule.

Nobody wants to be a sitting duck. People who went to rally didn't expected to deal with leftist lunatics afterwards.

Fool me once...

Forum List

Back