🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huffpost writer calls for violence against Trump

Here's one of his Tweets:

Jesse Benn @JesseBenn

For violent resistance to work it'd need to be organized. Individual acts can be understandable, but likely counterproductive/ineffective.
He/She is an opinion writer, possibly works or the tweets are linked to evergreen college? Links to Jesse's Café Américain by the name of Arthur Cutten also an alias

How do we know the alias?
Read through all the twits, responses, etc. and links and linked it back. Not sure what the real name is I had to finish some stuff from this morning so didn't follow it through any farther.

A leftist calling for violence?
Must be looking for a promotion.

Well said. I'm guessing in his business it is a "publish or die" mentality.

For all the heat being rightfully given to the article's author I'm also concerned that the liberal Huffington Post shouldn't escape questioning about their standards.

If Huffpost ever hopes to be looked upon as 'serious' journalism, they have to ditch people like this.

I think it's reasonably accurate to say the HuffPo is now even more vomitous than the UK Guardiabomination. Which I never thought possible.

Thread headline is a blatant lie. The writer never "called for" violence against Trump, he simply outlines how it's "as logical as any" based on Trump's own violent rhetoric. Changing the article headline is against the TOS.

Should be removed from Current Events.

Thread headline is a blatant lie. The writer never "called for" violence against Trump, he simply outlines how it's "as logical as any" based on Trump's own violent rhetoric. Changing the article headline is against the TOS.

Should be removed from Current Events.

Sounds like you are defending this guy.

This guy is one sick fuck.

Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any

By Jesse Benn

The rise of Donald Trump has exposed the frightening underbelly of America’s foulest tendencies. Our racism, nativism, xenophobia, misogyny, Islamophobia, ableism, and propensity toward authoritarianism have been laid bare. Reactions from those who stand opposed to these manifestations of oppression have varied from calm condemnation and routine peaceful protests, to blockades of roads and borderline riotous outbursts, including sporadic violence in various cities.

This isn’t a coincidence.

Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any | HuffPost

Let's hope he winds up on the wrong end of a gun sometime soon.

By Jesse Benn

The rise of Donald Trump has exposed the frightening underbelly of America’s foulest tendencies. Our racism, nativism, xenophobia, misogyny, Islamophobia, ableism, and propensity toward authoritarianism have been laid bare. Reactions from those who stand opposed to these manifestations of oppression have varied from calm condemnation and routine peaceful protests, to blockades of roads and borderline riotous outbursts, including sporadic violence in various cities.

Republicans are now stating Trump just needs to go. He's a festering hemorrhoid on America's ass and the people that still support this turd are clingons.

What we are witnessing is a national vomit.

By Jesse Benn

Republicans are now stating Trump just needs to go. He's a festering hemorrhoid on America's ass and the people that still support this turd are clingons.

What we are witnessing is a national vomit.

If Trump is to be impeached, I'm all for getting it over with so we can get on with the agenda of Pence.

Forum List

Back