HUGE COLORADO RALLY FOR TRUMP- More People In Overflow Crowd Than at Hillary’s Rallies All Month!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
ANOTHER FULL HOUSE FOR TRUMP — MASSIVE RALLY IN LOVELAND, COLORADO!

There were more people in the overflow crowd outside the center than Hillary Clinton has had at all her rallies combined this month! WOW!

Ct4isYyW8AAwYh9.jpg:large

REMEMBER...Deplorables don't vote! Cankles will save us! ....Just like throwing a side of beef!!!!
2k0GQN.gif

So whats your point?

The DNC can print up that many absentee voter ballots in less than one minute.

ANOTHER FULL HOUSE FOR TRUMP — MASSIVE RALLY IN LOVELAND, COLORADO!

There were more people in the overflow crowd outside the center than Hillary Clinton has had at all her rallies combined this month! WOW!

Ct4isYyW8AAwYh9.jpg:large

REMEMBER...Deplorables don't vote! Cankles will save us! ....Just like throwing a side of beef!!!!
2k0GQN.gif

Ha.ha. I live in Colorado, Trump decided to go down and campaign in our LARGEST Hispanic district today, which is Pueblo which he won't win. When I heard he was going to Pueblo Colorado I thought he had lost his f....ing mind, but the security you see here is there for a reason. His campaign is really off the tracks to waste time in Pueblo, Colorado. I imagine most of the crowd here is from Colorado Springs, who drove the 40 miles to get there.

BUT Hillary Clinton pulled adds out of Colorado a battleground state well over a month ago, because she is leading by double digits in their internal polling data.
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState

She will most certainly win Colorado. When you can't get the red-est of the red, Colorado Springs to vote for the Republican nominee, this race was lost the very second Donald Trump was declared the nominee.
In the reddest part of Colorado, some Republicans rethink their loyalty

MP-2015-07-16-2-e1437399946286.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back