🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huge Explosions Hit City Of Tianjin In China At least 50 people have died and hundreds are injured.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
This is what happens, as in Texas a few years ago, when regulations are dismissed. China, thanks to the greed of Wall Street, now harvest the worlds economy in its back yards.....and US companies and others, all flee there to by pass EPA standards and regulation in their manufacturing. We all remember the baby formula laced with lead, the air quality there is horrific, and thanks to food giants like McDonalds and KFC, China a once vibrant nation of healthy eaters....will soon mimic the pork population like that of the US.

You don't even know what caused the explosion. Good God. What a load of bullshit your post is.

I saw what they had of it on TV just a while ago. Seems cars twenty one miles away were burned.

Have to wonder just what did explode to have that much power. The fire looks like it reached one hundred feet into the air.

Anyone have any idea what could cause that massive of an explosion??

You don't even know what caused the explosion. Good God. What a load of bullshit your post is.

I saw what they had of it on TV just a while ago. Seems cars twenty one miles away were burned.

Have to wonder just what did explode to have that much power. The fire looks like it reached one hundred feet into the air.

Yeah the OP is clueless- China is an environmental nightmare but that is really, really old news- and U.S. Companies are more likely to be fleeing to Vietnam or lower cost countries. The worst polluters in China are Chinese owned and run companies- usually State owned facilities.

Apparently it was an explosives shipment that exploded. The footage is incredible.

This is what happens, as in Texas a few years ago, when regulations are dismissed. China, thanks to the greed of Wall Street, now harvest the worlds economy in its back yards.....and US companies and others, all flee there to by pass EPA standards and regulation in their manufacturing. We all remember the baby formula laced with lead, the air quality there is horrific, and thanks to food giants like McDonalds and KFC, China a once vibrant nation of healthy eaters....will soon mimic the pork population like that of the US.

So you have inside information the rest of us don't?

Yeah the OP is clueless- China is an environmental nightmare but that is really, really old news- and U.S. Companies are more likely to be fleeing to Vietnam or lower cost countries. The worst polluters in China are Chinese owned and run companies- usually State owned facilities.

Apparently it was an explosives shipment that exploded. The footage is incredible.

Incredible is surely was.

My God. That man standing by the door when the whole thing flattened him. Wonder if he was one of the casualties?

The explosions hundreds of feet in the air. Hell. A special effects movie couldn't have looked any more realistic or destructive.

An explosives shipment headed to Iran???.........Hmmmm...........

• Banned

Yes I do Bro.....having a hazard chemical company that close to homes where people live is a desaster waiting to happen, just as the anti regulated people of Texas who had the same experience. Oh and just for the record....I pay attention unlike some people here

• Banned

I pay attention.....and I am 100% correct with my assumptions

Look at a video of this explosion. Sure looks like a tactical nuke. The bankers are furious at china for devaluing their currency and told the american military to drop one.

Nice video near the end of this article

Explosion in Tianjin China

I pay attention.....and I am 100% correct with my assumptions

So you should have no problem providing us with some evidence, right?

Forum List

Back