🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huge Fines Placed on Media

Nice non-answer. But, it's what you do.

IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU, YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND IT .... GOMER.

You never explain your point... you just hurl insults and dodge. Again, how does a sponsor fine someone they sponsor? Come on, just once, give it a try!

How about instead we get a message to al-Qaida that we wouldn't have a problem with them running a jetliner (preferably french) into the NY Times building? :thup:

We should have an investigation to see how much collusion is going on between certain sects of the media and the Democrat party. Seems to Me, that is a form of electioneering.

Probably accepted payment for broadcast time that assailed their opponent too. Damn that media.

We should have an investigation to see how much collusion is going on between certain sects of the media and the Democrat party. Seems to Me, that is a form of electioneering.

Probably accepted payment for broadcast time that assailed their opponent too. Damn that media.
I'd be more interested in the breakdown of the individual paychecks, but hey, the networks should have to open their books as well and account for all advertisement money versus 'other' funds received.

What's that? Didn't you know that there was a difference between advertising and graft?

I'd be more interested in the breakdown of the individual paychecks, but hey, the networks should have to open their books as well and account for all advertisement money versus 'other' funds received.

What's that? Didn't you know that there was a difference between advertising and graft?

That works both ways. Lets see the books of some of those alt-right sites that published all those fake news stories. Who funded them and what 'other' money have they received?

Let me start by saying I believe in freedom of speech. I do not believe in the media knowingly telling a lie to fit their agenda. They continually claim this information or that information has come from a source. I can even see why a source should not be exposed by them but when the accusation has been proven beyond any doubt to be false the media should be fined very heavy. For all we know their source could be their barber or even some homeless person living under a bridge. The media should be responsible for their many misstatements. This might scare them into looking more deeply into a particular thing before they try to destroy someone or at least check out the validity of their sources.

Breitbart, InfoWars, Fox, The Moonie Times and the Daily Caller would be out of business in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Let me start by saying I believe in freedom of speech. I do not believe in the media knowingly telling a lie to fit their agenda. They continually claim this information or that information has come from a source. I can even see why a source should not be exposed by them but when the accusation has been proven beyond any doubt to be false the media should be fined very heavy. For all we know their source could be their barber or even some homeless person living under a bridge. The media should be responsible for their many misstatements. This might scare them into looking more deeply into a particular thing before they try to destroy someone or at least check out the validity of their sources.
You might want to read this thing called New York Times v. Sullivan.

Example of a false accusation, please.

A better alternative to government sanctions by unnamed bureaucrats is an informed public. Consider that Fox is still the highest rated media source while the one time top dog media darling , CNN, has been reduced to a whiny radical arm of the extreme left wing. Democrats have been underestimating the intelligence of the American public for the last eight years and it cost them the presidency, both houses of congress, most governors and more than 3,000 state and local elections.The victory of a Trump supporting republican in Montana elected to congress in a special election yesterday flies in the face of constant left wing MSM propaganda and a barrage of fake news and it beats "huge fines" and government interference into the 1st Amendment freedom of the press. Let the liberal elites sort it out for themselves while they slide into bankruptcy.

Last edited:
A better alternative to government sanctions by unnamed bureaucrats is an informed public. Consider that Fox is still the highest rated media source while the one time top dog media darling , CNN, has been reduced to a whiny radical arm of the extreme left wing. Democrats have been underestimating the intelligence of the American public for the last eight years and it cost them the presidency, both houses of congress, most governors and more than 3,000 state and local elections.The victory of a Trump supporting republican in Montana elected to congress in a special election yesterday flies in the face of constant left wing MSM propaganda and a barrage of fake news and it beats "huge fines" and government interference into the 1st Amendment freedom of the press. Let the liberal elites sort it out for themselves while they slide into bankruptcy.
Sean Hanity? Faux is no less faux than cnn or anybody

Ever hear for slander and libel? We already have legal safeguards for lying .

Have a link?
A link to his opinion? LOL!

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

what RW blog did you c/p that from ?
Like I said yesterday, liar, I wrote it. If you like, you can try and find it. You won't unless it's under my name. Next lie, please.

yeah, riiiiiiiiiight, uhhuh, surrrrrrrrrrrrre ya did.

Not getting the reaction hoped for, the eternal liar tries again, failing.

First you say you believe in speech, then you say you don't believe in free speech.

The right is very lackadaisical about this question. Believe it or not, some even believe the govt/trump should have some degree of control over journalism and you've come up with a truly dangerous idea - fines.

I hate that vile slime like Alex Jones, gateway whatever, hannity lie and get away with it. I would like to believe that people wouldn't keep believing the lies but I'd rather that than take any step toward killing the 1st amendment.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Have a link?
A link to his opinion? LOL!

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

How about a link to "Huge fines being placed on the media"?
You want a link to someones opinion? LOL!

My fault....I tend to read titles according to the English language

"Huge fines placed on media" implies it has happened
"Huge fines "should be" placed on media" implies an opinion

Next time I read a title I will remember that Conservatives struggle with the English language and reply accordingly

I thought the same thing.

If it's not fact, it shouldn't be stated as such.

I can understand your frustration, but this just can't be done.

Unfortunately, at the same time, I don't know how to fix this.

As with virtually all of our problems, the root of the issue is cultural, and that's where any solution would have to start.

Question for RWNJs - Sean Hannitty lied and this was not the first time. Should he be fined? What about fox? Remember when it was discovered fox is truthful only 18% of their stories. Should they be fined? Should they be kicked off the air?

Alex Jones openly lies. So doe rags like National Enquirer. Both are favorites of pathological liar trump. Should they be fined? Not allowed to spread their lies?

How about trump? You knew - before you voted - that if his lips are moving he's lying, but you still voted for him.

Like I said above, you should be careful what you wish for.

[emoji57]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back