HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

Then what do you think they were hiding so much? It was obviously something, and probably something pretty big. Do I put it past the Democrats to hope such a riot would happen? You mean the same party that conducted two phony impeachments, a phony 1/6 commission where Republicans were not even allowed to pick their own representatives and were hand picked by Piglosi, the same party that got the election changed by sending their FBI minions out to stop information about the Biden crime family? That party is not beyond doing what it could to influence the riot for political purposes?
Hey Ray… what do you think these videos will show?

Stop dodging the question

You’re having orgasms over these videos being released to Stupid Kevin

What do you think we will see?

Not sure, but I think it will be pretty interesting. I'm guessing that what they will be looking for are the people involved and their association with the FBI. It could be more or less than that, but again, the commies must really be worried about it to hide it from us for so long.

So it became necessary to make noise and break and burn shit to get the message across.

This is what two year olds do and those who are never encouraged to grow up because they are raised by incompetent, irresponsible parents.

You leave us no choice but to deduce.....................

Yep.
Tragic.
I guess people should have paid more attention to Colin Kaepernick and others right?
Those riots didn't have to happen. Athletes had been trying to bring the public's attention to the issue for quite a while with peaceful forms of protest but the message was lost on the people that mattered most.
All they saw was "anorher black man/woman disrespecting MY country!"

So it became necessary to make noise and break and burn shit to get the message across.
It's a shame.

Yeah, because that's what people should do when they don't get their way, start riots and burn their own cities down.

All these stupid jocks did was demonstrate their lack of education and laws in our country. And because smarter people recognized that, others had to start riots?

These are lowlifes. They want nothing more than a reason to be violent neanderthals and bust into places of businesses to steal their stuff. Most could have cared less about that dope addict Floyd.

Then what do you think they were hiding so much? It was obviously something, and probably something pretty big. Do I put it past the Democrats to hope such a riot would happen? You mean the same party that conducted two phony impeachments, a phony 1/6 commission where Republicans were not even allowed to pick their own representatives and were hand picked by Piglosi, the same party that got the election changed by sending their FBI minions out to stop information about the Biden crime family? That party is not beyond doing what it could to influence the riot for political purposes?
Maybe it's because it's a security issue. Maybe it's because the footage isn't relevant. Maybe it's because they think someone like Carlson is just going to scour the footage in order to find anything he can take out of context. Maybe it's because the DOJ was actively using that footage and they didn't want to taint the jury pool. Who knows. There are plenty of benign and/or overtly political reasons to want to withhold the footage, without supporting the conclusion that they want to hide anything nefarious.

You on the other seem to draw a conclusion that makes in my view no logical sense.

As to what you consider "phony." I have to say I don't really care. At least not as far as this post is concerned because you brought up so much BS that replying would completely derail the conversation.

Why would it be a waste of time? Why not hold that judgement until after you see what they found?

It is a waste of time because anything we are told they found is coming from someone that lies for a living.

Would you trust anything Maddow said about the videos?

One has to wonder why the media and the Dems did not show the video of the Trump supporter begging police to call back up.

Maybe it's because it's a security issue. Maybe it's because the footage isn't relevant. Maybe it's because they think someone like Carlson is just going to scour the footage in order to find anything he can take out of context. Maybe it's because the DOJ was actively using that footage and they didn't want to taint the jury pool. Who knows. There are plenty of benign and/or overtly political reasons to want to withhold the footage, without supporting the conclusion that they want to hide anything nefarious.

You on the other seem to draw a conclusion that makes in my view no logical sense.

As to what you consider "phony." I have to say I don't really care. At least not as far as this post is concerned because you brought up so much BS that replying would completely derail the conversation.

I'm 62 years old and have been following politics for a long time. I know how the Communist party operates. I know how low they can go by how low they've gone in the past. I know no matter how low they go, you leftists will back them up even if Dementia started a nuclear war with Russia.

So when the Communists are out to keep people from learning something, you bet the first thing that comes to mind is nefarious.

Maybe if you whine a little louder, someone may care.

They have been playing politics and taking things out of context for 2 years.

It's time for the truth to FINALLY come out.

Damn, that's a lot of maybes. Maybe you just don't want to know the truth.

Forum List

Back