HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

We'll see who finds it impossible to judge the 41,000 hrs.

You'll be telling how not to believe it, it's been doctored and taken out of context.

:rofl:
It could be that I will claim it's taken out of context. Rest assured I promise to give you sources to check for yourself that context if I do.

That's how making claims works.

Can't filter video, remember? You watched it live........... :eusa_whistle:

Of course you can filter/edit video.

Are you really this stupid?

Have you never watched a football game and then later seen filtered videos of just the part ESPN wanted to show?

It could be that I will claim it's taken out of context. Rest assured I promise to give you sources to check for yourself that context if I do.

That's how making claims works.

It's a video remember? What you guys have been pushing for 2 years.

Sources??? LMAO

At this point he has every right to be. The tables are turning now and it's making a lot of people nervous. They have been hiding this stuff in effort to hurt Trump. Now that it's all going to come out, it's going to end up hurting them twice as much. I can't wait for them to put Nancy on the stand about the Capitol security situation, plus the dozen or so whistleblowers in the FBI. It's all going to come out this year.

I wish you were right, but they used it to do what they wanted it to do at the time they needed it, and they accomplished their goal. Now it's water under the bridge, and no one in DC will ever be held accountable for it, even if it is shown the entire process was corrupt and only done for the advantage of one political party. They'll never pay the price that they should, they all protect each other, or they have too much dirt on each other, the corruption is too deep. And anyone who isn't corrupted is destroyed since they can't be controlled.

Nice hit piece. Notice that what they claimed were "racist" remarks were not racist by any definition of the word?

What Fox really argued is that he was not speaking on behalf of the network, he was speaking on behalf of himself; an individual opinion which outlets like CNN and MSNBC do all the time.

Don't ruin his fantasy, he's used this same comment 100's of times on here, we really need to add an eye roll emoji to the post response emoji choices, that would be appropriate for most of his posts. You know the 'neutral independent' hates Fox and Carlson almost as much as he hates Trump, which is a lot! lol

We'll see who finds it impossible to judge the 41,000 hrs.

You'll be telling how not to believe it, it's been doctored and taken out of context.

:rofl:

In the land of fairies and unicorns, "out of context" is a valid perspective.

It's a video remember? What you guys have been pushing for 2 years.

Sources??? LMAO
Sure, if it's a video for instance I can probably give you the entire video that gives the full context. Or if it's a video making a claim about something. I can for instance find something else. A charging document, another video disputing the narrative. I could dispute it. I've given a few possible scenarios.

The point is this. I don't claim that something is taking out of context without me being able to show something to back up my claim. And I'm not talking about showing what Don Lemon has to say but something that is solid. I do not, not ever, simply attack a source, no matter how well deserved. Without being able to back it up.

Sure, if it's a video for instance I can probably give you the entire video that gives the full context. Or if it's a video making a claim about something. I can for instance find something else. A charging document, another video disputing the narrative. I could dispute it. I've given a few possible scenarios.

The point is this. I don't claim that something is taking out of context without me being able to show something to back up my claim. And I'm not talking about showing what Don Lemon has to say but something that is solid. I do not, not ever, simply attack a source, no matter how well deserved. Without being able to back it up.

We shall see.

:popcorn:

No need to cover, he has 41,000 hrs. of video.

and how much of that 41,000 hours will he show?

Even if we get 10 hours of it, that is only 0.02% of the total.

What can possibly be gleaned from that?

Why not put all 41,000 on the web and letting everyone look at it as they choose?

and how much of that 41,000 hours will he show?

Even if we get 10 hours of it, that is only 0.02% of the total.

What can possibly be gleaned from that?

Why not put all 41,000 on the web and letting everyone look at it as they choose?

Good question, why haven't the democrats done this?

It's been 2 years.

Good question, why haven't the democrats done this?

It's been 2 years.

Same reason the Repubs will not I suppose.

Showing one more time how little difference there is between the two sides.

Forum List

Back