HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

Just Tuck, because he's one of Trump's asseaters. One of many over at Fox, the network of traitors, liars, bullshit artists, scumbags, perverts, degenerates, sexual predators, Fascists & Putin apologists.
Look at the MSM as this country goes to Hell before you call anyone a traitor.

No worries then, let Tucker waste his time.

:auiqs.jpg:

I have no way to stop him.

Besides, it will be fun watching all you sheep take his every word as is he were Moses himself.

I would not miss that.

I have no way to stop him.

Besides, it will be fun watching all you sheep take his every word as is he were Moses himself.

I would not miss that.

Like you have said twice in this thread. Dems and Repubs are the same.

:rofl:

Since when is releasing it all “normal”? Ever happened before?
Regardless of where you stand, why wouldn’t you want as much footage as possible released if not all? Why would you have a problem whether it is released in full then, now, to one person or many? Normal Americans like information and the opportunity for them to get the whole picture(s). Withholding, limiting, or cherry picking media to be released only raises credibility issues.

Why would you have a problem whether it is released in full then, now, to one person or many? Normal Americans like information and the opportunity for them to get the whole picture(s).
Well, one issue that has traction is that much of this video is from "security" cameras. Probably not a few of them...'hidden' security cameras. So releasing the perspectives from those cameras....even if it is only empty hallways, or clerks rushing by with paperwork...... will inform any future criminal attackers on where the cameras are and what must be done to neutralize them.

Anyone who is viewing these 41,000 hours of video maybe should have a security clearance. Why give away secret information to our enemies just to sell more ED medicine on FOX?

Well, one issue that has traction is that much of this video is from "security" cameras. Probably not a few of them...'hidden' security cameras. So releasing the perspectives from those cameras....even if it is only empty hallways, or clerks rushing by with paperwork...... will inform any future criminal attackers on where the cameras are and what must be done to neutralize them.

Anyone who is viewing these 41,000 hours of video maybe should have a security clearance. Why give away secret information to our enemies just to sell more ED medicine on FOX?

Don't you think McCarthy already did that; make sure the cameras on those videos were secure enough to hand to Carson? The guy has been around for quite a while. I think he would know better than to do that.

I wish you were right, but they used it to do what they wanted it to do at the time they needed it, and they accomplished their goal. Now it's water under the bridge, and no one in DC will ever be held accountable for it, even if it is shown the entire process was corrupt and only done for the advantage of one political party. They'll never pay the price that they should, they all protect each other, or they have too much dirt on each other, the corruption is too deep. And anyone who isn't corrupted is destroyed since they can't be controlled.

Perhaps but the most important thing is for Americans to know what they've been up to. I mean, just this is the start and already we are seeing how upset they are; making accusations before Carlson or Fox shows one thing. When they start creating conspiracy theories this early, you know the left are worried.

Of course you can filter/edit video.

Are you really this stupid?

Have you never watched a football game and then later seen filtered videos of just the part ESPN wanted to show?

Football games have 20 different cameras from 20 different angles. They can cut from one to the other. Plus you see what was cut out and what was being shown when they do it.

Football games have 20 different cameras from 20 different angles. They can cut from one to the other. Plus you see what was cut out and what was being shown when they do it.

I guess you have never been to a game live.

But, you do make my point for me. It is easy to edit videos this way.

As noted, I imagine other MSMs will sue to get full access as well.

On what grounds? Piglosi did what she wanted with that video for two years. Nothing you can do about that. Now McCarthy is doing what he wants with the video now that he's in charge. The media can't insist anybody provide them with material they want.

Forum List

Back