HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

Sounds like the same interests of the January 6 committee. J6 Committee 1 .. Tucker 0 (for now). Now the next step in the game takes place. Will be interesting.
Not in the least. The Jan 6th committee proves their interest was the country. Tucker only cares about himself.

Not in the least. The Jan 6th committee proves their interest was the country. Tucker only cares about himself.
A politically biased committee with the ultimate outcome of backing Trump into a corner and another attempt to destroy his political ambitions. Definitely not the interest of the country ... just liberals and anti-Trumpers.

I'm quite sure between the up and coming J6 investigation by the House and any findings by Carlson, to the contrary of the J6 committee findings, will provide for exciting entertainment later this year both on media and here...... :biggrin:

A politically biased committee with the ultimate outcome of backing Trump into a corner and another attempt to destroy his political ambitions. Definitely not the interest of the country ... just liberals and anti-Trumpers.
It literally was not even an actual committee.

It was a poorly produced dog and pony show in infomercial form.

Now will come all the video evidence that proves that and the dissenting information.
All the exculpatory evidence will bury the "Commitee:"

It literally was not even an actual committee.

It was a poorly produced dog and pony show in infomercial form.

Now will come all the video evidence that proves that and the dissenting information.
All the exculpatory evidence will bury the "Commitee:"
... and that grandma Betty, who was wandering around and received 3 - 5 years, is innocent.

... and that grandma Betty, who was wandering around and received 3 - 5 years, is innocent.

So far the ones that I've seen are

Agents pushing Betty though the door while Betty is screaming - you're pushing us, you're pushing us

Capital Police shooting tear gas indiscriminately into peaceful crowds

Literally the worst cases of police brutality that I've ever seen.

Agents pushing Betty though the door while Betty is screaming - you're pushing us, you're pushing us

I forgot

Also concussion grenades thrown into peaceful crowds

Biden had less of "a soft coup" than even I originally though.

Not about backing Trump into a corner but exposing what Trump did to harm the electoral process.

Trump was out for himself. He wanted to keep his deplorable actions a secret.

Poor Betty. Didn’t want to be pushed while participating in a riot.

If only she knew of some way to avoid being “pushed” but of course she was totally innocent bystander just passing by on her way to pet orphan kittens at the humane society.

Not about backing Trump into a corner but exposing what Trump did to harm the electoral process.

But Trump didn't do shit except have a rally. That's all he did. It's not his fault some people got out of control. He asked them to go to the Capitol peacefully and patriotically, not to start a war with the Capitol police.

This is something your side is renown for called blame shifting. It had nothing to do with finding out what went on, it had to do with trying to blame Trump for something he never did. Why do you think the commies hired a former entertainment exec to produce the clown show?

But Trump didn't do shit except have a rally
Total nonsense. Clearly you didn’t read anything that the January 6th committee revealed. Your ignorance isn’t an excuse, the information is all readily available.

Trump engaged in a multi-pronged assault on the electoral process to have the outcome reversed in his favor. This effort culminated in the Jan 6th riot. Although Trump didn’t tell people to assault the police, that outcome was a perfectly predictable result of his months of alarmist hysterical rhetoric to his cult-like devotees. Make no mistake, Trump was quite intent on keeping his actions secret because he knew the better part of the public would find them appalling.

Please educate yourself before making such ignorant statements.

It's less paranoia than observance. This is a party that weaponized a federal agency and even had them spy on a political opponent, a party that spent two years with some phony Russia collusion story, a party that conducted two fake impeachments without any impeachable offense, a party that spent two years with another phony investigation after Trump left office,a party that also sent their goons to social media to silence stories about their preferred candidate, and you tell my I'm paranoid that they would once again bullshit people why they wouldn't release these videos? Democrats are pure scum of the earth.
You are paranoid because you are kept from hearing the truth from your media.

The impeachments weren’t fake. The “deep state” you accuse of a hoax published their investigatory report indicating there was no collusion (even your own beliefs are self-contradictory).

You have nothing connecting the Capitol Police to any deep state conspiracy against the president.

All you have are delusional beliefs that allow you to build a little bunker around your slavish devotion to Trump.

And it’s impenetrable to facts, logic and reality.

oh i was…it’s just that it was parody. The difference is once i found that out, i moved on…you haven’t
How exactly did you “move on” when you brought it up?

That makes no sense.

Infomercials Don't have any dissenting opinions.
Truth doesn’t have a dissent. That’s why Republican’s only response was to complain about who was on the committee. They couldn’t argue with the truth they exposed.

When a committee is made up of an opposing party, anti-trumpers and 'yes' men eager to bury Trump, the narrative will be different vs. reality. Now, additional content will be taken into context and scrutinized and I suspect challenges to the original findings.

Truth doesn’t have a dissent. That’s why Republican’s only response was to complain about who was on the committee. They couldn’t argue with the truth they exposed.
Who were the naysayers or those who challenged findings and other committee members?

Forum List

Back