HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

If YOU had any principles you'd question why McCarthy would hand over those tapes to a confirmed liar.

Open wide for good old Tuck.

Gimme a fuckin break.

Another meaningless post.

"McCarthy turned over genuine footage to someone who I am TOLD not to trust!!!!"

If this is an allusion to the retarded "FALSE EDITING!" argument, let me ask you: What is to stop the left from using their massive corporate behemoth media to then simply release the original "true" versions, this debunking evil Tucker's meddlesome alterations?

Only one thing could possibly stop them.

But don't ponder what that is.

I don't wanna be responsible for the head explosion that inevitably follows.

Any quotes from "the left"?

Again...there is this thing called principle. If you're a reporter for anyone except FOX, you're not getting a release of data... Not a personal interview which is the Speaker's prerogative...

It will help the democrats...

Are you really this stupid that I've had to explain it 3 times to you?
Are you saying all demofks go on fox for interviews? Hahaha you do remind me of the scarecrow no brain

When the defense during DOJ J6 trials demanded to see video of the mostly peaceful demonstration, the LW Media went bonkers with all these accusations over security and so on.

Anybody notice this thread is a cut and paste of the same stories, same people, narratives and articles from just about two years ago?

You can't get any better than this.....

Any quotes from "the left"?

Again...there is this thing called principle. If you're a reporter for anyone except FOX, you're not getting a release of data... Not a personal interview which is the Speaker's prerogative...

It will help the democrats...

Are you really this stupid that I've had to explain it 3 times to you

I agree, maybe he should have released it to everyone…I just don’t see the relevance. If he released it to all media…all the left wing sites are not going to watch it…it would just be a waste of space on their hard drives. Why would they want to waste their time watching something they already know if a nothing burger, right?

I agree, maybe he should have released it to everyone…I just don’t see the relevance.
Well, if we're talking about footage collected by non-sensitive surveillance cameras from a public building being handed out to a single private company by a public servant....you should see the relevance....but you've got to really try to see it.
If he released it to all media…all the left wing sites are not going to watch it…it would just be a waste of space on their hard drives. Why would they want to waste their time watching something they already know if a nothing burger, right?
There is very little ratings value for broadcast journalism in 1/6. I couldn't imagine anything new being found on it.

As for the politics of it...any mention of 1/6 is a plus for the Democrats. Any mention of 1/6 is a negative for the republicans since...clearly...they were behind the coup attempt.

LOL....inadvertently admits UC's were there. How is Carlson supposed to know who is and who isn't a UC fed?
We have known there were UC officers present from several government agencies from the get go.....it is also protocol on these events at the Capitol... The agencies said such years ago.

Well, if we're talking about footage collected by non-sensitive surveillance cameras from a public building being handed out to a single private company by a public servant....you should see the relevance....but you've got to really try to see it.

There is very little ratings value for broadcast journalism in 1/6. I couldn't imagine anything new being found on it.

As for the politics of it...any mention of 1/6 is a plus for the Democrats. Any mention of 1/6 is a negative for the republicans since...clearly...they were behind the coup attempt.

I couldn't imagine anything new being found on it.

Which is my point. Why are the left all upset about tucker having this footage. There’s nothing to be found on it. I mean, it’s almost like McCarthy gave tucker and empty cardboard box….and the left are upset because they didn’t get an empty cardboard box too.

But, I digress, in principle and fairness, you’re right, McCarthy should have given the left the video as well.

Hahaha hahaha

We have known there were UC officers present from several government agencies from the get go.....it is also protocol on these events at the Capitol... The agencies said such years ago.
Why did the one cop say they got set up?

And that it would expose security, and all I’ve seen are cops firing on protesters for absolutely no reason! Instigating them and having fun doing it

And that now all the defund the cops dumbasses didn’t want exposing bad police practices in motion! How fking convenient
the ultimate form of incitement to invoke a reaction. One cop even admitting as such. That's called entrapment.

I find it intriguing that not one outlet has released this video of cops shooting into the crowd to incite them. I wonder if that would have impacted all the false arrests.

I thought demofks were transparent?

When the defense during DOJ J6 trials demanded to see video of the mostly peaceful demonstration, the LW Media went bonkers with all these accusations over security and so on.

Anybody notice this thread is a cut and paste of the same stories, same people, narratives and articles from just about two years ago?

You can't get any better than this.....
"LW Media went bonkers with all these accusations over security and so on."

Evidence please..

the ultimate form of incitement to invoke a reaction. One cop even admitting as such. That's called entrapment.

I find it intriguing that not one outlet has released this video of cops shooting into the crowd to incite them. I wonder if that would have impacted all the false arrests.

I thought demofks were transparent?

No you did not.

Forum List

Back