HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson has no interest in being truthful. His only interest is promoting his narrative.
Sounds like the same interests of the January 6 committee. J6 Committee 1 .. Tucker 0 (for now). Now the next step in the game takes place. Will be interesting.

the only thing the left did on jan6th is watch in horror.
And the 'edited for content' video selection that the J6 committee is so worried about, because Carlson said 'may or may not' reveal anything....?

Last edited:
Oh look:

44,000 vid's??

On Monday night, Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s show brought in a whopping 3.09 million total viewers. In the same time slot, Cooper’s show on CNN only had 637,000 total viewers — almost 5 times less than Carlson’s show. MSNBC host Chris Hayes racked up 1.25 million total viewers in the same slot.

As detailed by Mediaite, Fox News averaged 1.59 million total viewers on Monday. CNN averaged 507,000 and MSNBC had 922,000. In the key 25-54-year-old demo, Fox News averaged 195,000, CNN had 102,000, and MSNBC averaged 89,000.

CNN Host Anderson Cooper Gets Horrible News as Network Continues to Make Substantial Changes - His Show Ratings Remain Low Amid Lemon Controversary

Really.

That's why - for two straight fucking years - the "media" let the Dems run a completely partisan witch hunt and didn't once; not for a single solitary moment, ask for the rest of the footage.

And now the Dems yelp at the top of their precious little lungs "NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT!"

It's Bush/Cheney redux - but this time on American soil against our own citizens.

If you had any principles at all, or at least a shred of coherent consistency, you'd see if for what it is.

I was against Bush, and now Biden is even worse.

But Orange Man Bad. :(
If YOU had any principles you'd question why McCarthy would hand over those tapes to a confirmed liar.

Open wide for good old Tuck.

Which totally explains why it's so important for Trump to never be President again.

I mean, we all know he was basically Obama's third term.

Your level of analysis is on a level all its own.

Take that any way ya likes ;)
Is that a typo? Did you mean Biden, not Trump?

But I get the first point.. If D or R doesn't matter, why are they bending themselves into a pretzel to get rid of Trump? (even after he leaves office)

Yeah, the left. Meaning all those on the left who, at first denied that the 41,000 hours of footage existed, and then said that it wouldn’t show anything to help trump.
Any quotes from "the left"?
Ok, great, so once again, you keep saying that tucker having this footage will help democrats, so, why is the left making a fuss over McCarthy releasing it to tucker?
Again...there is this thing called principle. If you're a reporter for anyone except FOX, you're not getting a release of data... Not a personal interview which is the Speaker's prerogative...
He’s just going to waste his time, nothing he can do with the footage that will help trump, right?
It will help the democrats...

Are you really this stupid that I've had to explain it 3 times to you?

Forum List

Back