Huge numbers sign up for the ACA

i have not quite figured him out. He is either :cuckoo: Or :eusa_liar:

i think both......couple that with his comprehension problem and you almost feel sorry for him.
isn't that just like a couple of republican losers ... They can't refute my post with any factual bases so they resort to personal attacks ... They wonder why i get nasty... Well listen dick breaths !!!!! You can't come to a creditable conclusion from just two companies reporting... Plus these companies reporting, they have until march 31 to give a actual total ....why ??? Because you don't have to be paid in until march 31 you idiots ...

I've refuted with facts every claim you've made, you aren't very bright Billy Boi.

Oh yes and Billy how about that "2nd" sign up period after March you claim is going to happen?

plural: I said the tax payers don't pay for it and they don't ...

Just slink away, you've been bitch slapped again you moron.

Just crawl away on your knees youve been knocked down once again

Take a deep breath, wait a few seconds, and listen..

So you truly believe that Government Subsidies are not funded by the Tax Payer via We The People?

Where did you get your education from?? Obama isn't paying out of his pocket for it..

Nothing is Free in America..

you can't come to a credible conclusion with just one company telling you they received only 70% payment ... hate to inform you, that same article said 1 in 5 don't pay... 1 in 5 isn't 30% .. try again !!!! you keep posting this crap as a source, what it really show us is what a fool you really are ... in my case, as I said, I looked for the total percentage of all companies participating not just one company ... which they don't have a total percentage as of yet of all the companies involved try again loser...

No point in pursuing this any more with someone that can't count to two.

large insurance companies like Aetna and Wellpoint estimated that about 70 percent of the people signing up for coverage were paying their first month's premium.
ok you can't come to a credible conclusion with TWO COMPANIES ... THERE YA HAPPY ???

How about two LARGE companies and two states that do collect premiums that only have about 50% payment.

Washington, one of the few states that does collect premium payments, says that just over half of people who have signed up for private insurance (90,000 Washingtonians) have paid for their coverage and slightly fewer than half (85,000) have not yet submitted a premium.

Just slink away, you've been bitch slapped again you moron.

Just crawl away on your knees youve been knocked down once again

Take a deep breath, wait a few seconds, and listen..

So you truly believe that Government Subsidies are not funded by the Tax Payer via We The People?

Where did you get your education from?? Obama isn't paying out of his pocket for it..

Nothing is Free in America..

I am convinced that a small rock is smarter than billy.

When we get to 90% of the 48 million that Obama said didn't have insurance then maybe the Libs
can start to brag about huge numbers signing up.

lets see ... you do the math yourself ... by November of this year that's 10 months away do you think they will come close to the number of people enrolling if the continue to enroll about 2 million people a month ??? thats 20 million more in the system ... if they enroll more, then case close ... republican will be voted out of office ... :funnyface::rock:

Except the deadline is March 31st. No more signups for the rest of the year without a special circumstance.

When we get to 90% of the 48 million that Obama said didn't have insurance then maybe the Libs

lets see ... you do the math yourself ... by November of this year that's 10 months away do you think they will come close to the number of people enrolling if the continue to enroll about 2 million people a month ??? thats 20 million more in the system ... if they enroll more, then case close ... republican will be voted out of office ... :funnyface::rock:

Except the deadline is March 31st. No more signups for the rest of the year without a special circumstance.

You're just confusing Billie-boy with facts that would just screw up his yarn. He has it all figured out in his head, but it only works when he's on LSD.

Hmmmm special circumstances...
Like Obama changing his own law....
Again and again and again... :eusa_shhh:

Good point.

That's always possible.

The current definition is:

Special Enrollment Period

A time outside of the open enrollment period during which you and your family have a right to sign up for job-based health coverage. Job-based plans must provide a special enrollment period of 30 days following certain life events that involve a change in family status (for example, marriage or birth of a child) or loss of other job-based health coverage.

https://www.healthcare.gov/glossary/special-enrollment-period/

Although the reality is that there are more conditions that qualify, not listed on the public site:

-Moving to a new service area
-Qualification for subsidies
-Disqualification for subsidies
-Turning 26

Last edited:
I bet the number of new signs-ups is still outweighed by the numbers of folks who lost their insurance due to the ACA's requirements.

I bet the number of new signs-ups is still outweighed by the numbers of folks who lost their insurance due to the ACA's requirements.

Like all the part-time people employed by WalMart, Home Depot, Target, Dollar General, Kroger, Lowes, Family Dollar, McDonalds, Burger King, Subway, etc?

The last I heard, 30% of those that signed up didn't pay the health care premium.

is this you just saying this or do you actually have a source ??? oh yes Fox noise isn't a source ... they, like republicans, lie a lot ...

As of Feb 13 it was only 20% who signed up but didn't pay. I heard the 30% on CNN dickbreath.

WASHINGTON — One in five people who signed up for health insurance under the new health care law failed to pay their premiums on time and therefore did not receive coverage in January, insurance companies and industry experts say.
Paying the first month’s premium is the final step in completing an enrollment. Under federal rules, people must pay the initial premium to have coverage take effect. In view of the chaotic debut of the federal marketplace and many state exchanges, the White House urged insurers to give people more time, and many agreed to do so. But, insurers said, some people missed even the extended deadlines
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/14/u...emiums-on-time.html?ref=healthcarereform&_r=0

well dick smoker, 1 in 5 isn't 20 % ... nice try but stick to what you do best .... smoking dicks !!!!:suck::rock:

not true ...you can sign up ... as for enrollment that's a different matter shows you how much you know ...

nobody lost their insurance moron .. they either had their policy canceled and was offered a new one or told that their policy wasn't any longer available ... that they need to pick a new plan ... if they choose to pick a new one that was their choice ....if they didn't like the cost then it was their choice to go some where else ... which the majority of them have, which by the way you don't hear them whining about the cost in the press any more now that they finally went to the website and found out how low the cost is ... not a peep from them ....

Forum List

Back