Huge numbers sign up for the ACA

Why Democrats aren't bragging about Obamacare's good news - CNN.com

If a few years the GOP will try to take credit for the ACA.:clap2:

We all know that "signing up" by the government definition means obtained a quote where in the real world signing up means actually paying the premium.

its obvious you haven't gone to the web site

It's obvious that the government lies to us all the time about shit like this.

translation= you haven't gone to the web site so you rant about shit you know nothing about... we get it...

Why should I go to the website and punch in all my personal info to some unvetted idiot when I don't need the crappy insurance that costs more than it needs to?

Tell you what you prove to me a that all those "signed up" people actually paid the premium and I'll admit I was wrong.

translation= you haven't gone to the web site so you rant about shit you know nothing about... we get it...

Why should I go to the website and punch in all my personal info to some unvetted idiot when I don't need the crappy insurance that costs more than it needs to?

Tell you what you prove to me a that all those "signed up" people actually paid the premium and I'll admit I was wrong.

why ??? then you can come here and tell us how bad it is ... instead you make a fool of your self commenting on shit you know noting about ... you see the only things you have to answer to fine out what it will cost is do you have any medical condition of any kind or needs ... do you smoke then how much you make a year .. commend things any insurance company will ask you ... they don't have to have your social security number, just where you live ... Plus you can do all of this over the phone instead of being on line ... wow look at all that personal information that somebody can't get from them ... stupid people everywhere you go ...

now for the proof that they paid the firsty article was about one company stating that 70% of the people signed up paid ... the companies statement not mine ... then the poster said thats 30% who hasn't paid ... in my post I responded the article said 1 bin 5 ... now heres where I made a mistake myself I said thats not 20%... I meant to say 30% ... then the person came back and said 20% ... so according to the original poster posted it said that the people have paid 70% ... now you can admit you were wrong...

Last edited:
Poor Billy Boi, after March 31 nobody can "buy" insurance without a Special Enrollment Period

Not only a potentially unvetted idiot, but a web site that isn't secure.
There is enough identity theft going on.

I bet the number of new signs-ups is still outweighed by the numbers of folks who lost their insurance due to the ACA's requirements.

nobody lost their insurance moron .. they either had their policy canceled and was offered a new one or told that their policy wasn't any longer available ... that they need to pick a new plan ... if they choose to pick a new one that was their choice ....if they didn't like the cost then it was their choice to go some where else ... which the majority of them have, which by the way you don't hear them whining about the cost in the press any more now that they finally went to the website and found out how low the cost is ... not a peep from them ....

Only if you're not listening. You have to remember that there are a lot of people that aren't getting subsidized by the by others..........unlike yourself.
Yes, billie-boi.....there are those who pay full boat for their premiums.

We were told 48 million people needed ObamaCare and they have not signed up.
We know 5 million people lost their plan.
We know that 3 million signed up...

And Joe Biden calls ObamaCare a success.

We were told 48 million people needed ObamaCare and they have not signed up.
We know 5 million people lost their plan.
We know that 3 million signed up...

And Joe Biden calls ObamaCare a success.
Be Nice, Biden was brought in as VP to be adult supervision.

We all know that "signing up" by the government definition means obtained a quote where in the real world signing up means actually paying the premium.

Whats your point asshole, I am on the website all day everyday?

well good for you dick smoker ??? we're proud of you .. being on the web site all day everyday.... so how come you're here giving us your words of wisdom here ... when you should be on the web site all day and everyday could it be your a liar??? well we all know that now ... all day accept the whole day here, when you're showing us your stupidity

Not only a potentially unvetted idiot, but a web site that isn't secure.
There is enough identity theft going on.

cany you show us anywhere that the web site has been hacked ??? didn't think so ... but I realize you're not smart enough to call in either, huh ???? you sure are mentally challenged aren't you ...

Poor Billy Boi, after March 31 nobody can "buy" insurance without a Special Enrollment Period

poor antares after march 31` people can buy insurance ...he's to stupid to realize that... cause he's on the web site all day everyday accept when he's here the whole day ... and that's everyday .... oh well a mister know it all can we say ??? cause he's on thew web site every day and all day accept when he's here the whole day ...

well good for you dick smoker ??? we're proud of you .. being on the web site all day everyday.... so how come you're here giving us your words of wisdom here ... when you should be on the web site all day and everyday could it be your a liar??? well we all know that now ... all day accept the whole day here, when you're showing us your stupidity

LOL, you don't know anything Billie Boi, not a thing.

The Plan are NOT cheaper, they are NOT better and you have been bitch slapped at every turn.....and apparently you have some serious latent homosexuality issues.

Bill, why don't you post something from .gov?

I bet the number of new signs-ups is still outweighed by the numbers of folks who lost their insurance due to the ACA's requirements.

nobody lost their insurance moron .. they either had their policy canceled and was offered a new one or told that their policy wasn't any longer available ... that they need to pick a new plan ... if they choose to pick a new one that was their choice ....if they didn't like the cost then it was their choice to go some where else ... which the majority of them have, which by the way you don't hear them whining about the cost in the press any more now that they finally went to the website and found out how low the cost is ... not a peep from them ....

Only if you're not listening. You have to remember that there are a lot of people that aren't getting subsidized by the by others..........unlike yourself.
Yes, billie-boi.....there are those who pay full boat for their premiums.

thats becasue they can afford it ... only people making over 200,000 dollars pay for the whole thing ... suck to be them ... but again they can afford it people who make under that well the get a subsidy and you can't stand that thought

poor antares after march 31` people can buy insurance ...he's to stupid to realize that... cause he's on the web site all day everyday accept when he's here the whole day ... and that's everyday .... oh well a mister know it all can we say ??? cause he's on thew web site every day and all day accept when he's here the whole day ...

Poor Billie, show how they can but insurance without an SEP, c'mon Billie...you can do it....

LOL, you don't know anything Billie Boi, not a thing.

The Plan are NOT cheaper, they are NOT better and you have been bitch slapped at every turn.....and apparently you have some serious latent homosexuality issues.

Bill, why don't you post something from .gov?

Bitch slapped ... that's funny ... you haven't gone to the web site at all ... you've been bitch slapped so much that you've lost all your teefers ...

I''ve posted many things from the government and you deny it true ...when its right in front of you ... then you start with you moronic little pitty party attacks cause I just bitch slapped you big time all over these boards ... that's whats fuuny ...you must have a huge ass hole becasue youre bent over all the time ....everybody has you bent over shoving it in and you keep coming back for more :ssex::thanks:

Poor Billie, show how they can but insurance without an SEP, c'mon Billie...you can do it....

ok the get a SEP ....case close ...I told ya I could do it ...and I just bitch slapped you again and widen your ass hole a little more:ssex::rock:

Forum List

Back