HUGE WARNING !! Marine Corp 4 Star General warns if Ebola hits Central America our southern border

On Oct. 25, 2005, the House of Representatives and Senate enacted a joint resolution (H. CON. RES. 274) clarifying Congress' stance on the effect of the Posse Comitatus Act on the use of the military on U.S. soil. In part, the resolution states "by its express terms, the Posse Comitatus Act is not a complete barrier to the use of the Armed Forces for a range of domestic purposes, including law enforcement functions, when the use of the Armed Forces is authorized by Act of Congress or the President determines that the use of the Armed Forces is required to fulfill the President's obligations under the Constitution to respond promptly in time of war, insurrection, or other serious emergency."

Posse Comitatus Act and the US Military on the Border

The problem with that is that congress..LMAO...and the president...won't do anything of the sort.

States are going to have to take the initiative and secure their own borders until/unless we get an american patriot in office.
People are growing tired of an increasingly oppressive fed gvmt not representing them or even protecting the country.

A day of reckoning approaches.

My, my, let's all have a freakout party.

Of course the sane thing to do would be to develop and distribute a vaccine to all. Then even if someone comes to this nation that has the virus, it will do no harm. But that is far to logical for our 'Conservatives', much more fun to play a blame game and watch people die. You people are approaching disgusting real fast.
From the subscriber to the doom-and-gloom prophecy of global warming/climate change/climate disruption...

Of course the sane thing to do would be to develop and distribute a vaccine to all. Then even if someone comes to this nation that has the virus, it will do no harm. But that is far to logical for our 'Conservatives', much more fun to play a blame game and watch people die. You people are approaching disgusting real fast.

LMAO..yeah..300 million doses of a "vaccine" that doesn't even exist yet.
Yeah..that's a great "plan"... :laugh2:

Close the border immediately.

Yep. Close the border and put the army on same. No way should we let anyone into this country.

Rocks is full of shit. This thing is something every American should be worried about and the General is right to put forth a warning.

Can't put the military on the border, unless illegals were classified as enemy combatants. The Posse Comitatus Act prevents the military from guarding the borders. Now I've always wondered why the Homeland Security Act cannot trump that, but I don't know. Would be nice to amend the law one way or another to make it so.

Your right but they could put the National Guard on the border and beef up border security.

On Oct. 25, 2005, the House of Representatives and Senate enacted a joint resolution (H. CON. RES. 274) clarifying Congress' stance on the effect of the Posse Comitatus Act on the use of the military on U.S. soil. In part, the resolution states "by its express terms, the Posse Comitatus Act is not a complete barrier to the use of the Armed Forces for a range of domestic purposes, including law enforcement functions, when the use of the Armed Forces is authorized by Act of Congress or the President determines that the use of the Armed Forces is required to fulfill the President's obligations under the Constitution to respond promptly in time of war, insurrection, or other serious emergency."

Posse Comitatus Act and the US Military on the Border

The problem with that is that congress..LMAO...and the president...won't do anything of the sort.

States are going to have to take the initiative and secure their own borders until/unless we get an american patriot in office.
People are growing tired of an increasingly oppressive fed gvmt not representing them or even protecting the country.

A day of reckoning approaches.

yes that is what is going to have to happen

LMAO..yeah..300 million doses of a "vaccine" that doesn't even exist yet.
Yeah..that's a great "plan"... :laugh2:

Close the border immediately.

Yep. Close the border and put the army on same. No way should we let anyone into this country.

Rocks is full of shit. This thing is something every American should be worried about and the General is right to put forth a warning.

Can't put the military on the border, unless illegals were classified as enemy combatants. The Posse Comitatus Act prevents the military from guarding the borders. Now I've always wondered why the Homeland Security Act cannot trump that, but I don't know. Would be nice to amend the law one way or another to make it so.

Your right but they could put the National Guard on the border and beef up border security.

And as soon as you do, the Obama admin. will take you to court claiming border security is a federal responsibility, and as we all know Obama is pro-illegal alien, so nothing gets done. There are things that could be done though, we just need the right people in charge.

Forum List

Back