Huge win for long gun lovers !!!!

Don't tell me it's for personal protection. No one carries them to the grocery store.
Citizen. Please. I believe you live in America?

29Dec15-WomanOpenCarryGrocery.jpg

we can start getting back to the original intent.
Not depending on the Federal Government to put down slave revolts? Well, I suppose so.
Slave revolts???
When was the last time that happened?
But why would you need a gun like that?
Just because you can have it?
Don't tell me it's for personal protection. No one carries them to the grocery store.

That's the beauty of the 2nd Amendment. We don't have to "explain" a fucking thing...

I would've thought it was more appropriate to say you have no reason.
Same thing, but a completely different meaning.
You know guns like that have no place in society. You have no use other than my original excuses and that's not an excuse but it will contributing to gun violence when nut jobs get their hands on them.

Not depending on the Federal Government to put down slave revolts? Well, I suppose so.
Slave revolts???

That's the beauty of the 2nd Amendment. We don't have to "explain" a fucking thing...

You know guns like that have no place in society. You have no use other than my original excuses and that's not an excuse but it will contributing to gun violence when nut jobs get their hands on them.

No, I have a reason.

I just don't have to explain it to you...

Slave revolts???

No, I have a reason.

I just don't have to explain it to you...

Of course you do. Nuts like you would have tanks if you were allowed.
The fact remains, I'll nailed it and your not happy. You're entitled to have truck loads of guns but its still no justification.

I thought they might have been used to protect the capital from those redneck republicans smashing it. That is if you disagreed with it but I know you didn't.
Cheers.

The government, Federal or otherwise, shouldn't be in the business of putting down revolts, slave or otherwise.
Not according to the founders. That's why the states have the 2nd, so they can keep the Blacks down. I mean, that's not really a matter for argument as the arguments do appear to have been minuted.

The government, Federal or otherwise, shouldn't be in the business of putting down revolts, slave or otherwise.
Just think of all those rebellions that shouldn't have been put down. Naughty governments.

Last edited:
Tom Hanks wrote an article about the Whitewashing of American history. I'm sure he intended the pun, but one can see exactly what he meant.

Not according to the founders. That's why the states have the 2nd, so they can keep the Blacks down. I mean, that's not really a matter for argument as the arguments do appear to have been minuted.

To keep the blacks down?
What a load of crap you racist pig.
It does not say that and nor has that been legislated anywhere.

The decision reads like an NRA press release, or a wacky ‘editorial’ from a gun blog, with ridiculous references to ‘the media.’

Rather than such partisan nonsense, the judge could have simply ruled that AR 15s are weapons in common use and within the scope of Second Amendment protections.

Needless to say, the ruling will be overturned on appeal and the Supreme Court will refuse to hear the case because there’s no dissent among the appellate courts.

Last, we have yet another example of the inconsistent right’s hypocrisy – clearly “states’ rights” apply only to red states.

Link to the actual ruling:

With leftist rogue terrorist groups in most major cities : you will be happy the T appointment judge favored the second amendment
I think fully automatic weapons should be legal

I repeat, it does not say anything about keeping down blacks. You are a liar regardless of who ratified it.
I see denial is a bipartisan attribute in America.

In 1788, at the constitutional ratification convention in Virginia, a major source of contention was that the draft constitution had placed the training and arming of the states’ militia under federal control. Virginians Patrick Henry and George Mason balked, and raised the specter of a massive slave revolt left unchecked because Congress could not be trusted to summon the forces to protect the plantation owners. Mason warned that if and when Virginia’s enslaved rose up (as they had before), whites would be left “defenseless”. Patrick Henry explained that white plantation owners would be abandoned because “the north detests slavery”. In short, Black people had to be subjugated and contained and state control of the militia was the way to do that.

Forum List

Back