Huge win for long gun lovers !!!!

I repeat, it does not say anything about keeping down blacks. You are a liar regardless of who ratified it.
I see denial is a bipartisan attribute in America.

In 1788, at the constitutional ratification convention in Virginia, a major source of contention was that the draft constitution had placed the training and arming of the states’ militia under federal control. Virginians Patrick Henry and George Mason balked, and raised the specter of a massive slave revolt left unchecked because Congress could not be trusted to summon the forces to protect the plantation owners. Mason warned that if and when Virginia’s enslaved rose up (as they had before), whites would be left “defenseless”. Patrick Henry explained that white plantation owners would be abandoned because “the north detests slavery”. In short, Black people had to be subjugated and contained and state control of the militia was the way to do that.
A major source of contention.
Again, was it legislated for that reason. No. It was not.

Don't tell me it's for personal protection. No one carries them to the grocery store.
Citizen. Please. I believe you live in America?

29Dec15-WomanOpenCarryGrocery.jpg
Do you call that a long gun in your native language?

I suppose it doesn't matter that the 2nd Amendment was ratified by Northern states as well as Southern ones.
Not a lot, no. The purpose of it has been made quite clear.
I'm sure, in your mind, it's very clear.
So what's the story, are you denying these events took place or are you denying they were of moment?

In 1788, at the constitutional ratification convention in Virginia, a major source of contention was that the draft constitution had placed the training and arming of the states’ militia under federal control. Virginians Patrick Henry and George Mason balked, and raised the specter of a massive slave revolt left unchecked because Congress could not be trusted to summon the forces to protect the plantation owners. Mason warned that if and when Virginia’s enslaved rose up (as they had before), whites would be left “defenseless”. Patrick Henry explained that white plantation owners would be abandoned because “the north detests slavery”. In short, Black people had to be subjugated and contained and state control of the militia was the way to do that.

Last edited:
Oh, if you need another image of a gun crazed American I'm happy to oblige. It's not as if there's a shortage.
At least you have your terminology correct this time

I detest sloppy libs who want only the criminals to have guns

We're gonna put you back in CHAINS!!!
That's what the 2A is for, agreed. Oh, and to force slavery on to Mexico. Forgot about that.
Good. So, fuck off. We're NEVER giving them up. You can be a slave and eat a fat dick.

He’s got a ‘thing‘ about America, Israel, and.....Great Britain. (Given he’s a former colony)

Never stops sniping. Never any constructive criticism.

Don't tell me it's for personal protection. No one carries them to the grocery store.
Citizen. Please. I believe you live in America?

29Dec15-WomanOpenCarryGrocery.jpg
Do you call that a long gun in your native language?
Oh, if you need another image of a gun crazed American I'm happy to oblige. It's not as if there's a shortage.

JJXFW62EPJFGJE36NPWFAN4G5A.jpg

They’re not gun crazed. Pick your use of language carefully. You sound all tabloid.

In short, Black people had to be subjugated and contained and state control of the militia was the way to do that.

Even in the states where slavery was not permitted and blacks, as well as whites, had the right to bear arms?

we can start getting back to the original intent.
Not depending on the Federal Government to put down slave revolts? Well, I suppose so.
Slave revolts???
When was the last time that happened?
But why would you need a gun like that?
Just because you can have it?

That's the beauty of the 2nd Amendment. We don't have to "explain" a fucking thing...

I would've thought it was more appropriate to say you have no reason.
Same thing, but a completely different meaning.
You know guns like that have no place in society. You have no use other than my original excuses and that's not an excuse but it will contributing to gun violence when nut jobs get their hands on them.
so according to you every semi automatic rifle is an assault weapon? Be specific now and tell us how many murders and mass shootings were done with an ar-15?

Not depending on the Federal Government to put down slave revolts? Well, I suppose so.
Slave revolts???

That's the beauty of the 2nd Amendment. We don't have to "explain" a fucking thing...

You know guns like that have no place in society. You have no use other than my original excuses and that's not an excuse but it will contributing to gun violence when nut jobs get their hands on them.
so according to you every semi automatic rifle is an assault weapon? Be specific now and tell us how many murders and mass shootings were done with an ar-15?

I did not think that or say it. I believe you have no use for that type of weapon .
You don't need it other than inflate your ego and build testosterone.

Slave revolts???

I did not think that or say it. I believe you have no use for that type of weapon .
Be specific now and show hw many murders were committed with an ar 15 and how many mass shootings.

Slave revolts???

there is NO difference between an AR-15 and any other semi auto rifle.

They’re not gun crazed.
Yes they are. Carrying an AK to go grocery shopping is gun crazed. Carrying concealed [or open] is gun crazed. Accepting the massacres of school kids and others as the price of free dumb is gun crazed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back