🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huge wins for the right wing in EU

What a drama queen you are.

:eusa_angel:

Get back to me when you can explain the massive voter losses with Messina and Axelrod running the game in Britain. They lost big time didn't they now?
I am unconcerned about political swings. Throw the bums out doesn't just apply to American Politics.

I've been at this a long time. I sort of like you because you are honest. Yeah that's the ticket. You are an honest soul. A rarity these days.

We can differ. And I rarely take offense.

Svoboda is a reality. They are not a lie. Just like Golden Dawn is not a lie. I never lie. I don't have to.

Truth is my howitzer.
Right-wingers making a comeback in the EU? It's never happened. Oh wait, yes it has. Never mind.

This is truly something you should fret about.
No, it isn't. I've been there, done that. That happens when you've been around as long as I have, and know history.

There were big wins for the far-left and far right: Greece supports left-wing Syriza as Europe takes lurch to the right - CNN.com
London (CNN) -- Greece's left-wing party Syriza bucked the lurch right in Europe's elections, beating the country's two political mainstays into first place.

The party posted an estimated 27% of the vote, four points clear of the center-right's New Democracy, which is headed by Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras.

The results were in sharp contrast to the dramatic rise of Marine Le Pen's National Front in France and UKIP in the United Kingdom, both far-right nationalist parties. Syriza received almost three times the votes polled by Greece's far-right Golden Dawn party, which gained nearly 10% and two parliamentarians despite its leaders facing charges of running a criminal organization.
However, I don't think this is a long-term political trend, but usual when the economy is weak.

The EU left decided to prioritize bailing out the bankers by robbing the people ... otherwise called "austerity" ... and got rightfully got reamed for it.

If you screw over the people, don't expect them to vote for you. Lefties who run hard to the right are shocked when they lose, but shouldn't be. If people have to choose between right-wing groups, they'll pick the more honest one, which won't be the lefties trying to act like righties.

Hmmm..., so the right is applauding the neo-nazis now. Can't say it wasn't always just below the surface. For all their talk of freedom, the right really likes to tell people what they're allowed to do.

You mean like the progressives here?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: Look in the mirror next time you make that statement dude...

The EU left decided to prioritize bailing out the bankers by robbing the people ... otherwise called "austerity" ... and got rightfully got reamed for it.

If you screw over the people, don't expect them to vote for you. Lefties who run hard to the right are shocked when they lose, but shouldn't be. If people have to choose between right-wing groups, they'll pick the more honest one, which won't be the lefties trying to act like righties.

There's actually some truth to that statement. It was interesting watching the EU politician sputtering about when he was asked if this meant that efforts to dissolve the EU might actually expand....

The bankers created the EU, the bankers want the EU to survive.... But the people are tired of getting screwed over...

Don't try to switch now. You have a history.

Large part of it yes. There are other parties that say the economy is bad as well but GD takes care of its people the Greek people not illegal foreigners who don't belong there. There is more than just 1 reason the people are voting for GD. They want to return pride to Greece...

via murder and extortion. How many of the GD members are now in prison or awaiting trial?

There is a conspiracy against GD by the 2 top to parties in Greece to destroy them. Got to strong it was bound to happen. Greece is for Greeks not foreign scum. If it takes murder to get Greece back to Greek hands then go ahead...but the people spoke they want GD...even with the BS charges against them they still polled well.

BS
Greek Golden Dawn member arrested over murder of leftwing hip-hop artist | World news | theguardian.com

via murder and extortion. How many of the GD members are now in prison or awaiting trial?

There is a conspiracy against GD by the 2 top to parties in Greece to destroy them. Got to strong it was bound to happen. Greece is for Greeks not foreign scum. If it takes murder to get Greece back to Greek hands then go ahead...but the people spoke they want GD...even with the BS charges against them they still polled well.

BS
Greek Golden Dawn member arrested over murder of leftwing hip-hop artist | World news | theguardian.com
Your point? Greece, especially the old downtown neighborhoods of central Athens, has indeed been inundated with the refuse of third-world shitholes. WTF would you expect?

There's actually some truth to that statement. It was interesting watching the EU politician sputtering about when he was asked if this meant that efforts to dissolve the EU might actually expand....

The bankers created the EU, the bankers want the EU to survive.... But the people are tired of getting screwed over...

There's a lot of truth to it. And it's that same line of truth that keeps a lot of us saying there is no left or right unless it's merely rhetoric. The people are the ones that are punished continuously for the mistakes and greed made by bankers.

:eusa_angel:

Get back to me when you can explain the massive voter losses with Messina and Axelrod running the game in Britain. They lost big time didn't they now?
I am unconcerned about political swings. Throw the bums out doesn't just apply to American Politics.

I've been at this a long time. I sort of like you because you are honest. Yeah that's the ticket. You are an honest soul. A rarity these days.

We can differ. And I rarely take offense.

he's also absolutely batshit insane.

There's a lot of truth to it. And it's that same line of truth that keeps a lot of us saying there is no left or right unless it's merely rhetoric. The people are the ones that are punished continuously for the mistakes and greed made by bankers.

There truly is no difference between "right" and "left" as they are bandied about in the media. And, gun control is an objective pushed by the super rich here in the USA so they can turn this country into another subject state like the rest of Europe.

BS

So? 1 person. Not an entire group dipstick.Oh and if I remember correctly it was over a soccer match...not politics or anything like that...either way scumbag deserved it. :)

The leader of Greece's extreme-right Golden Dawn party and four other of its parliamentarians were formally charged Saturday with membership in a criminal organization with intent to commit crimes, in an escalation of a government crackdown after a fatal stabbing blamed on a supporter.

It was the first time since 1974 that sitting members of Parliament have been arrested. The arrests underline the Greek government's efforts to stifle the fiercely anti-immigrant party, which has been increasingly on the defensive since the killing.

Supporters of the extreme far-right Golden Dawn party shout slogans during a protest in solidarity of the arrested legislators in front of police headquarters in Athens on Saturday. (Kostas Tsironis/Associated Press)

Golden Dawn leader Nikos Michaloliakos, party spokesman Ilias Kassidiaris and Yannis Lagos, Nikos Michos and Ilias Panayiotaros were arrested by counterterrorism police. The last two gave themselves up voluntarily. A sixth parliamentarian, Christos Pappas — described in a prosecutor's report as the Golden Dawn's No. 2 — remains at large.

A further 15 people, including 13 Golden Dawn members and two police officers, have also been arrested and are due to appear before a prosecutor and an examining magistrate soon. They face the same charges.

Police spokesman Christos Pagonis told reporters that a total of arrest warrants were issued, all for the same charge; he added that the counterterrorism unit was still searching for the 12 suspects at large, including the missing deputy.
■
"It is an unprecedentedly dynamic response to a neo-Nazi organization," government spokesman Simos Kedikoglou told The Associated Press, hinting the arrests were the culmination of a long strategy to deal with Golden Dawn as a criminal, not a political force.

"The prime minister and the government were determined to deal with Golden Dawn solely through the justice system ... We have succeeded in stripping them of their political cover and deal with them as what they really are, a criminal organization," Kedikoglou said.

Greece's far-right Golden Dawn party leaders arrested - World - CBC News

That was back in September. That name that I bolded? He is a Holocaust Denier. Do you understand where this is heading?

Forum List

Back