Huggies' owner Kimberly-Clark to slash 5,000 jobs, close 10 factories

Did you not see what I put in bold?
`
Excuse me but nothing in that mess you posted said anything about "tax cuts." Could you perhaps point that out to me?
Again-
Chief Financial Officer Maria Henry said on a conference call that savings from the recent federal tax cut would help fund the cost reductions. It "provides us the flexibility" to do so, she said.

Did you see it that time?
Maybe thats why you made such a dumb thread.. you cant read?

She also somehow missed my two posts that explain the cutbacks are due to a falling birthrate.
yea, mine too lol.
I also mentioned how they lost a company is venezuela, got fined millions in columbia for illegal practices and they have had declining revenue for years.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut Trump

Yeah, I saw that. Guess we can’t even lead the blind to the trough. Lol
`
Excuse me but nothing in that mess you posted said anything about "tax cuts." Could you perhaps point that out to me?
Again-
Chief Financial Officer Maria Henry said on a conference call that savings from the recent federal tax cut would help fund the cost reductions. It "provides us the flexibility" to do so, she said.

She also somehow missed my two posts that explain the cutbacks are due to a falling birthrate.

You are fortunate none of your kids have sensitive skin.
I believe it is good for the environment to go to cloth diapers, less disposables in the landfills.
I heard a lot of this when my kids were in diapers in the early '90's.
Cloth diapers cause rashes, keeping wetness against their bodies.
I have used cloth for over 3 years. Not one rash, save once when the kid had diarrhea for two days. No "blow-outs" either. Maybe it has more to do with changing the diaper in a timely fashion than the diaper... Just hypothesizing....
Ha, Don't have sensitive skin. You are ill informed my friend.

Post #4-

Dallas-based Kimberly-Clark said it plans to shed $500 million to $550 million in costs before 2022 through a restructuring plan that involves "streamlining and simplifying its manufacturing supply chain and overhead."

The job cuts represent about 12% to 13% of the company's workforce. The company said it would expand production at "several" other sites.
Kleenex, Huggies maker to cut up to 5,500 jobs, close 10 plants

The company has been struggling. The tax cuts are helping save it.

Click that damn link where I actually quoted it first.
Dang, I knew you were blind, girl, but really? Lol

Again-Chief Financial Officer Maria Henry said on a conference call that savings from the recent federal tax cut would help fund the cost
`
Are you making an extra effort to be dense? This is the article you posted as proof that tax cuts were involved. Kimberly-Clark to cut 5,000 jobs on sluggish sales partly due to fewer babies | Retail | Dallas News That article never mentions anything about tax cuts.

Ha, you are a know-it-all regarding everyone’s children, I see.
You are fortunate none of your kids have sensitive skin.
I believe it is good for the environment to go to cloth diapers, less disposables in the landfills.
I heard a lot of this when my kids were in diapers in the early '90's.
Cloth diapers cause rashes, keeping wetness against their bodies.
I have used cloth for over 3 years. Not one rash, save once when the kid had diarrhea for two days. No "blow-outs" either. Maybe it has more to do with changing the diaper in a timely fashion than the diaper... Just hypothesizing....
Ha, Don't have sensitive skin. You are ill informed my friend.

It’s nuts.
`
Again-

yea, mine too lol.
I also mentioned how they lost a company is venezuela, got fined millions in columbia for illegal practices and they have had declining revenue for years.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut Trump

`
You are hopeless. These are the only two statements in the article that mention tax;

Do you know what that means? It means the tax regulations took some of the bite out of terminating 5,000 people. They are talking about the company's bottom line, NOT about saving US jobs.

The moves come after federal tax reform caused companies to recalculate their tax burdens. Henry said Kimberly-Clark's overall tax rate would fall to a range of 23% to 26%. It was 29.7% in the fourth quarter.

Again, what the sam hell does that have to do with keeping American jobs?
`does that have to do with keeping American jobs?
`

`
You are hopeless. These are the only two statements in the article that mention tax;

Do you know what that means? It means the tax regulations took some of the bite out of terminating 5,000 people. They are talking about the company's bottom line, NOT about saving US jobs.

The moves come after federal tax reform caused companies to recalculate their tax burdens. Henry said Kimberly-Clark's overall tax rate would fall to a range of 23% to 26%. It was 29.7% in the fourth quarter.

`
YOU claimed "that article doesnt mention tax cuts"
At least you came around..

Do you know what that means? Less would have to let go. Oh, and thanks for not acknowledging the link was there and I quoted it as written. Sorry you can’t handle it, even still.
`

`

I wouldn’t call it exactly coming around...
`

`
YOU claimed "that article doesnt mention tax cuts"
At least you came around..

`
"Kimberly-Clark, the maker of Huggies diapers and Kleenex tissues, announced Tuesday it will cut about 13 percent of its workforce globally, or at least 5,000 jobs, in a bid to reduce costs as sales wane.The company plans to shutter or sell 10 of its 91 production factories worldwide. In all, it is anticipating more than $2 billion in cost cuts by 2021. About $1.5 billion will come from reducing costs within its business. An added $500 million to $550 million will come from the efforts to streamline its manufacturing supply chain and overhead."- Source
`
`

Cynically, this must be part of trumps plan for America. Considering all the jobs he supposedly saved at Carrier are now gone, it makes sense to assume this will be happening to all industries, under the trump regime. All labor intensive companies will experience the same thing. Loss of jobs.

Worldwide factories? Dosent say which locations will close. Amazon is killing them.

But, of course you have to make it sound like it’s President Trump’s fault...

`
"Kimberly-Clark, the maker of Huggies diapers and Kleenex tissues, announced Tuesday it will cut about 13 percent of its workforce globally, or at least 5,000 jobs, in a bid to reduce costs as sales wane.The company plans to shutter or sell 10 of its 91 production factories worldwide. In all, it is anticipating more than $2 billion in cost cuts by 2021. About $1.5 billion will come from reducing costs within its business. An added $500 million to $550 million will come from the efforts to streamline its manufacturing supply chain and overhead."- Source
`
`

Cynically, this must be part of trumps plan for America. Considering all the jobs he supposedly saved at Carrier are now gone, it makes sense to assume this will be happening to all industries, under the trump regime. All labor intensive companies will experience the same thing. Loss of jobs.
Capitalists Would Make Better Decisions If They Were "Racist"

K-C was probably counting on huge toilet-paper sales in the sh*thole countries, not realizing that the sh*theads in those disease-infested proctocracies prefer to use their hands when wiping. That's probably because they have a fetish for sh*t.

Last edited:
`
`
`

Really? They have been losing market share for years. They are cutting jobs and production facilities worldwide, and you think this is trumps fault? Me thinks you need to think about these issues before you post.

Really? They have been losing market share for years. They are cutting jobs and production facilities worldwide, and you think this is trumps fault? Me thinks you need to think about these issues before you post.
`
This is my Original Post;

Please point put where I blamed trump. Thanks.

`
`
`

and papa johns shitty pizza sales was the result of the NFL allowing kneeling.

no - shitty product and service did it.

sigh.

Forum List

Back