Hugh Hewitt gets a little testy with Rep Chip Roy over possible defense spending cuts: "i have a nephew on active duty!" "go argue with Schumer!"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Now he likes Chip Roy at the end after trashing him all throughout the interview. the defense hawk's bloodlust of people like Hewitt is pathetic

Thanks to the tax exempt Media Matters conglomerate and the resulting B.S. left wing propaganda we are led to believe that only republicans are engaged in "testy" discussions. Much ado about nothing.

not testy...i play by the rules...i expect others to do so...i don't go around derailing threads of posters i hate because they"re "gay"
so now you say you are gay?.....and if you notice BRO....i never called you a faggot like others here have done...but yet you dont get on them for that....why is that?...

so now you say you are gay?.....and if you notice BRO....i never called you a faggot like others here have done...but yet you dont get on them for that....why is that?...
stay on topic, you'll figure out your fantasies about my personal life later...we have a country to save

Thanks to the tax exempt Media Matters conglomerate and the resulting B.S. left wing propaganda we are led to believe that only republicans are engaged in "testy" discussions. Much ado about nothing.
nah if you notice i've posted before about Democrat infighting as well...both parties have problems...i just watch Hugh's show whenever he has a good guest on, so i happened to watch here and thought i'd share it because it's interesting

you made an accusation about me BRO...back it up....were do i go around derailing threads of the gay posters here?...
can you find a way to post about the topic and shitting on me at the same time...would be appreciated...then i'd leave you alone

Now he likes Chip Roy at the end after trashing him all throughout the interview. the defense hawk's bloodlust of people like Hewitt is pathetic

Hugh is a fool.......he is naive about the wrong topics..........too many times he has shown to be a fool when it comes to understanding the swamp and the rinos in office.......

can you find a way to post about the topic and shitting on me at the same time...would be appreciated...then i'd leave you alone
so i dont go around derailing threads that gay posters have put up?...back up what you said....what gay posters?.....

hey whatever floats your boat....all i wanted was for you to admit what you are...now dont you feel better?....
i admit i like wrestling muscular dudes. that's a form of being gay that's different than actually fucking other men...can we agree and leave it there?...you have to stay on topic on my threads or at least DM me if you're so fascinated with my personal life...i promise to answer ALL your "interesting" questions!

i admit i like wrestling muscular dudes. that's a form of being gay that's different than actually fucking other men...can we agree and leave it there?...you have to stay on topic on my threads or at least DM me if you're so fascinated with my personal life...i promise to answer ALL your "interesting" questions!
a different form of being gay?.....lol.....if you say so....

a different form of being gay?.....lol.....if you say so....
i don't usually put people on ignore, but if your intention is to derail ALL my threads into gay bashing and sick fantasies about me being this outlandishly gay man, i'll have to put you on ignore...you can curse at me however much you want in YOUR OWN THREADS or you can DM me, please stay on topic on MY THREADS. you have been warned...i hate doing this, but you leave me no choice...i seek a civil discussion, not a farcical "Harry Dresden" farce

Forum List

Back