🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Human Shields: Children Hamas Uses

It was wrong for them to use the kid as a lookout.

You couldn't tell in the video the kid being carried across the street was a "shield", or was being taken to safety.

I thought it was a little weird for the IDF to demand that the kid who cut the bomb from the jacket to remove his pants.

It was nice to see the IDF doctor treat the little Palestinian girl.

Although I consider it a propaganda video, I don't dispute what was shown in the video. The reason it's propaganda, is because it gives a false reality of the situation between Palestinian's and Israeli's in the occupied territories.

It's typical propaganda to accuse the enemy of using children. Japanese were accused of using children as shields and there were even stories of Japanese throwing babies on swords. Vietnamese were accused of strapping bombs to babies....and so on...

I do not know if this is real or not, who knows, I see no date on this, no way to authenticate it. Hamas called off the practice of suicide bombings in 2006. So, if real it happened long ago and has nothing to do with the conflict today. And none of the video has anything to do with human shields. Human shields and suicide bombings are not the same thing.

Last edited:
It's typical propaganda to accuse the enemy of using children. Japanese were accused of using children as shields and there were even stories of Japanese throwing babies on swords. Vietnamese were accused of strapping bombs to babies....and so on...

And, of course, Israel sang that same song about Hezbollah.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
LOL

from the whore >>>"Hamas called off the practice of suicide bombings in 2006" I got news for the whore----ham-ass does not rule
the entire ummah pig sty -------the dogs still lick the ass of any slut willing
to blow her stinking ass to "jannah "

I do not know if this is real or not, who knows, I see no date on this, no way to authenticate it. Hamas called off the practice of suicide bombings in 2006. So, if real it happened long ago and has nothing to do with the conflict today. And none of the video has anything to do with human shields. Human shields and suicide bombings are not the same thing.

Hhahahaha Hamas stopped suicide bombing bahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was wrong for them to use the kid as a lookout.

You couldn't tell in the video the kid being carried across the street was a "shield", or was being taken to safety.

I thought it was a little weird for the IDF to demand that the kid who cut the bomb from the jacket to remove his pants.

It was nice to see the IDF doctor treat the little Palestinian girl.

Although I consider it a propaganda video, I don't dispute what was shown in the video. The reason it's propaganda, is because it gives a false reality of the situation between Palestinian's and Israeli's in the occupied territories.

you accept this as legitimate?

you accept "this is how the palestinian using their children" as legitimate?

they can't even make a good propaganda film.

what...HAMAS just handed whomever the video in the spirit of good will and cooperation?

what a friggin' sell out.

this video ain't real.

but here ya go...you opened this door for them...enjoy yourself.

?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ! ??? - YouTube

Last edited:

And, of course, Israel sang that same song about Hezbollah.
True about Hezbollah too. Islamist animals carry out suicide bombings (in some cases using women and children) all over the world, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, etc. it's not even debatable, that is what these savage cowards do. They just love to kill innocent people.

what...HAMAS just handed whomever the video in the spirit of good will and cooperation?

this video ain't real.

I'm not saying the video is legitimate, I'm just commenting on what I saw.

I said it was propaganda and that it gave a false reality of what is really true.

I'm sorry, but I was making a deliberate attempt not to include my usual venom.

True about Hezbollah too. Islamist animals carry out suicide bombings (in some cases using women and children) all over the world, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, etc. it's not even debatable, that is what these savage cowards do. They just love to kill innocent people.
You're not really a good source for what "they" do.

Your posts are like something out of Marvel Comics.

this video ain't real.

I'm not saying the video is legitimate, I'm just commenting on what I saw.

I said it was propaganda and that it gave a false reality of what is really true.

I'm sorry, but I was making a deliberate attempt not to include my usual venom.

I think you did good.

You're not really a good source for what "they" do.

Your posts are like something out of Marvel Comics.
Eh? Muslims do not commit suicide bombings in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Yemen, etc.?

Was third grade the three hardest years of your life? Ha ha ha.

Just like Nazi Germany and the American Confederacy, losers always use children as cannon fodder

I do not recall a history of the use of CHILDREN in the armies of the american
confederacy-----nor do I recall nazis using their kids in their armies

All Israelis are human shields. Jus' sayin'.

Sure, HAMAS and the rest of the Arab and Muslim terrorists (just like the IRA nuts) consider civilians in schools, on buses,and in public squares to be legitimate targets

Just like Nazi Germany and the American Confederacy, losers always use children as cannon fodder

Israelis willfully choose to live in a war zone occupied by their army. Nobody's forcing them to be human shields.

I do not recall a history of the use of CHILDREN in the armies of the american
confederacy-----nor do I recall nazis using their kids in their armies

then you are none too bright. In case reading is not one of your strong suits, there are photos, you know pictures...

All Israelis are human shields. Jus' sayin'.

Sure, HAMAS and the rest of the Arab and Muslim terrorists (just like the IRA nuts) consider civilians in schools, on buses,and in public squares to be legitimate targets

Israelis willfully choose to live in a war zone occupied by their army. Nobody's forcing them to be human shields.

A war zone? Arab terrorists consider all of Israel a war zone. Doesn't matter where one lives

A war zone? Arab terrorists consider all of Israel a war zone. Doesn't matter where one lives

Since no borders have been finalized, I'd have to agree with you.

Forum List

Back