Humiliation

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Ok, success that comes from hard work and dedication is very rewarding, but I sometimes think that the best learning experiences come from moments of abject humiliation that teach you to laugh at yourself and focus on what’s important.

Ok, success that comes from hard work and dedication is very rewarding, but I sometimes think that the best learning experiences come from moments of abject humiliation that teach you to laugh at yourself and focus on what’s important.

With all due respect, I cannot say I’ve ever had a moment of humiliation in my life that taught me anything other than hatred and anger.

I've had some mild moments, not like Iearned not to gamble by losing my pants moments

There have been plenty of "well that didn't fix it" moments if thats what u mean.

Forum List

Back