Hundreds of gun owners show up at New Mexico capitol...no gun murder, no gun crime.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Another state Capitol.....hundreds of American gun owners....armed with pistols all the way up to AR-15 rifles.....and not one shot was fired....no gun murder, no gun crime......

Anti-gunners...how do you explain this? Everything you feel about guns, you tell us this isn't possible....that the mere carrying of a gun means there will be gun violence.....

These are the very people you hate......normal gun owners who own and carry guns for self defense, hunting, and sport....and yet no gun murder, no gun violence....no fenced off areas.....

NRA rally at Capitol draws hundreds

Farmington resident Andra Stradling, who came to Santa Fe with a group of enthusiastic pro-Second Amendment women, including one holding a sign that said “SB5 KILLS WOMEN,” said she worries the legislation would endanger women.

Although the extreme risk legislation could theoretically be used to remove guns from a domestic abuser, Stradling argued that doing so is unwise.

“Without that, he can come back and kill her with whatever if he thinks she’s the one who red flagged him,” Stradling said. “What does it take to kill somebody? What do you need? Some of these are putting at-risk people who are already under duress with their partner in more serious problems.”

In full camouflage military fatigues and sunglasses, gripping her AR-15 as she surveyed the rally, Amber Goodrich, 56, said she thinks the extreme risk bill is intended to take guns away from good, law-abiding Americans. The longtime Santa Fe resident said she served in the U.S. Army during the Gulf War.

“It’s our right, in fact it’s our duty to own weapons,” Goodrich said. “I mean, they’ve already taken the cannons. They’ve already taken automatic weapons. They’re trying to take everything.

“Who’s to say that someone’s a threat? I’ve lived with guns my whole life. They save lives. Ask any sheriff who’s out here today. Ask them. They’ve saved us countless times again. Hitler took the guns. Stalin took the guns. Mao took the guns. Pol Pot took the guns. And by God, they’re not gonna take them here,” she said.

Another state Capitol.....hundreds of American gun owners....armed with pistols all the way up to AR-15 rifles.....and not one shot was fired....no gun murder, no gun crime......

Anti-gunners...how do you explain this? Everything you feel about guns, you tell us this isn't possible....that the mere carrying of a gun means there will be gun violence.....

These are the very people you hate......normal gun owners who own and carry guns for self defense, hunting, and sport....and yet no gun murder, no gun violence....no fenced off areas.....

Farmington resident Andra Stradling, who came to Santa Fe with a group of enthusiastic pro-Second Amendment women, including one holding a sign that said “SB5 KILLS WOMEN,” said she worries the legislation would endanger women.

Although the extreme risk legislation could theoretically be used to remove guns from a domestic abuser, Stradling argued that doing so is unwise.

“Without that, he can come back and kill her with whatever if he thinks she’s the one who red flagged him,” Stradling said. “What does it take to kill somebody? What do you need? Some of these are putting at-risk people who are already under duress with their partner in more serious problems.”

In full camouflage military fatigues and sunglasses, gripping her AR-15 as she surveyed the rally, Amber Goodrich, 56, said she thinks the extreme risk bill is intended to take guns away from good, law-abiding Americans. The longtime Santa Fe resident said she served in the U.S. Army during the Gulf War.

“It’s our right, in fact it’s our duty to own weapons,” Goodrich said. “I mean, they’ve already taken the cannons. They’ve already taken automatic weapons. They’re trying to take everything.

“Who’s to say that someone’s a threat? I’ve lived with guns my whole life. They save lives. Ask any sheriff who’s out here today. Ask them. They’ve saved us countless times again. Hitler took the guns. Stalin took the guns. Mao took the guns. Pol Pot took the guns. And by God, they’re not gonna take them here,” she said.

If does fly in the face of the hysteria.

What? That's crazy! You mean to tell me that no one in a huge crowd of people carrying guns in a heavily guarded public space shot someone? That's unreal!?!?

What a ridiculous statement to make.

What? That's crazy! You mean to tell me that no one in a huge crowd of people carrying guns in a heavily guarded public space shot someone? That's unreal!?!?

Hundreds of guns in the hands of private citizens, lots of AR-15s.....what exactly were the police supposed to do if someone started shooting? You moron........

Everything you asshats tell people about guns in this country is wrong and stupid......

Hundreds of guns in the hands of private citizens, lots of AR-15s.....what exactly were the police supposed to do if someone started shooting? You moron........

Everything you asshats tell people about guns in this country is wrong and stupid......

You missed the point, which does not surprise me. Why would someone come to a march about the right to own and carry guns, because it is a right and to show that mass shootings don't happen when there are others who are carrying guns for protection, start shooting people? They are surrounded by people carrying guns... not to mention all the security at the building.

You are pretty dense.

You missed the point, which does not surprise me. Why would someone come to a march about the right to own and carry guns, because it is a right and to show that mass shootings don't happen when there are others who are carrying guns for protection, start shooting people? They are surrounded by people carrying guns... not to mention all the security at the building.

You are pretty dense.

Sounds to me like you're saying that, when some people have guns, other people also having guns tends to lower the likelihood that someone will get shot. Is that correct?

You are pretty dense.

Thank you for confirming the stupidity of gun free zones......

You are pretty dense.

Sounds to me like you're saying that, when some people have guns, other people also having guns tends to lower the likelihood that someone will get shot. Is that correct?

The capitol building already has armed security. Good job not reading the entire post.

You are pretty dense.

The capitol building already has armed security. Good job not reading the entire post.
Armed security = other people with guns. Good job dodging the point. Heck, you might have to get your neck checked out it snapped around so fast.

You are pretty dense.

Armed security = other people with guns. Good job dodging the point. Heck, you might have to get your neck checked out it snapped around so fast.

I'm not dodging the point. You guys are trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit. This whole thread is a ridiculous attempt at trying to push the 2nd Amendment on an event that has nothing to do with a mass shooting. Only those with limited intelligence would follow that message.

You are pretty dense.

Moron.......armed security doesn't stop people already in the building with AR-15s from firing those weapons.....

You had hundreds of normal gun owners, pistols and AR-15s and they didn't shoot anyone....dittos the other gun rallies you doofus.

You are pretty dense.

I'm not dodging the point. You guys are trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit. This whole thread is a ridiculous attempt at trying to push the 2nd Amendment on an event that has nothing to do with a mass shooting. Only those with limited intelligence would follow that message.

If you're not dodging the point, you're certainly missing it. Now, about your admission that people with guns tend to prevent other people with guns from using them to kill people...

You are pretty dense.

If you're not dodging the point, you're certainly missing it. Now, about your admission that people with guns tend to prevent other people with guns from using them to kill people...

Yes surrounded by HUNDREDS of people with fucking Ar-15s. Are you people trying to be stupid?

She sounds as dumb as you.

Yes surrounded by HUNDREDS of people with fucking Ar-15s. Are you people trying to be stupid?

No.....you are the dense ones. Again.....what would have stopped someone intent on dying, like mass public shooters are....from opening up on the crowd....which is what you asshats say must happen whenever guns are in the hands of normal people......you asshats say that, not us.

Looks to me like you don't have much to complain about. Hundreds of law abiding armed citizens show up at the same place and no one gets shot. Sounds like a win to me.

No.....you are the dense ones. Again.....what would have stopped someone intent on dying, like mass public shooters are....from opening up on the crowd....which is what you asshats say must happen whenever guns are in the hands of normal people......you asshats say that, not us.

The object of a mass shooter is to maximize their number of victims. That's what makes them a mass shooter dip shit.

Forum List

Back