Hundreds of migrants rush California port of enter port has been down

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Breaking911 on Twitter
HAPPENING NOW: Hundreds of migrants rush California port of entry, port has been shut down

upload_2018-11-25_13-48-59.png

You asked for it all you are now going to get it, don't think the borders being shut down will keep them out.

then we have this

upload_2018-11-25_13-50-36.png

US border control agents stand in formation during a show of force as Central American migrants mass on the other side of the frontier (AFP Photo/Guillermo Arias)

Migrants defy Trump at Mexico border as US forces flex muscle

Close the border. Restore order, then open segments gradually. We just can't allow illegals to invade with impunity. If this is allowed, then there will be no stopping anyone coming across illegally.

I hope they get violent! Time to open fire with full automatic weapons! Tanks,Helicopters!
That would make them think in the future, but if they do charge the border we have 70 years worth of previous politicians lack of any action to thank for it.

I just heard. The dumb whore in the White House at his "finest." This is what happens when trash takes hold of the federal government. This is truly a moment to be ashamed to be an American. It's a new experience for me to be an American who cannot be proud of my country.

I just heard. The dumb whore in the White House at his "finest." This is what happens when trash takes hold of the federal government. This is truly a moment to be ashamed to be an American. It's a new experience for me to be an American who cannot be proud of my country.
All the exits are open. Bon Voyage...

I am deeply ashamed also, but of trash like you.

You leftist clowns wouldn't have a country if it wasn't for great men like Trump standing up against invasions like this. You pathetic little cucks need to pack your bags and head north or south I don't care. A civil war is coming and I can't wait! This country has a leader with balls now it just needs more citizens who love this country and who its intended for and have the balls to FIGHT FOR IT! Against invaders from the south and terrorist leftist trash here in America as well.

I hope they get violent! Time to open fire with full automatic weapons! Tanks,Helicopters!

Oh, so now the Republicans are the ones calling for violence.

Trump keeps telling you sheep that the Dems are a "mob".

Sorry, turdhead, but it's illegal for the troops to fire on the migrants.

Posse Comitatus Act Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
1. I am hoping the invaders get violent you dolt.
2. The troops CAN defend our borders from an invasion,that's called an act of war you jackass. They aren't going to stand around doing nothing.

You realize your 'Aryan Army' is actually pretty multicultural, right?

r

Not sure they're gonna be too motivated to 'defend your race'.

You realize your 'Aryan Army' is actually pretty multicultural, right?

r

Not sure they're gonna be too motivated to 'defend your race'.
They will defend America....that's all that matters right now. :) The largest unofficial army in the WORLD are American gun owners and the VAST majority of those are white men and women. :)

Forum List

Back