Hundreds of migrants rush California port of enter port has been down

So far, it's not the American Military that is confronted by the Imagrants, it's the Mexican Army. The Mexicans have put their own troops between the immigrants and the border trying to avoid confrontation. The more immigrants that gets discouraged, the more will go work the Mexican Factories that are in bad need of employees.

Close the border. Restore order, then open segments gradually. We just can't allow illegals to invade with impunity. If this is allowed, then there will be no stopping anyone coming across illegally.
I thank God every day we finally have a president who really cares about THIS country. And the left can't figure out why they can't shake our support!

FakeTGoBak.png

Close the border. Restore order, then open segments gradually. We just can't allow illegals to invade with impunity. If this is allowed, then there will be no stopping anyone coming across illegally.

They did close the border earlier.

One of the Honduran invaders was caught committing arson in drought stricken Arizona. He attacked the border patrol agents who caught him setting a tree on fire and was arrested.

Man claiming to be migrant caravan member sets tree on fire, throws rocks at Yuma border agents

Kudos to the border patrol for stopping a potentially massive forest fire.
IDJIT ALERT!!!!!
Yes, the only tree in miles was set on fire. That would have been the most devistating fire in history for that area. One tree burning. Give it a rest. No forest fire possible in that area. You would first have to have "Trees" as in plural or at least tall grasses or bushes which none are present. It's a friggin Desert,you idjit.

It would seem to me that as many of them as there are they could all get together go back to their countries and take them over and get rid of the corruption they are running from.

Why go somewhere where they are not really wanted and make life even harder for themselves than if they would have stayed home. I can understand a handful that may fear for their life if they remain in their respective country but there are enough to take their own country back.

One of the Honduran invaders was caught committing arson in drought stricken Arizona. He attacked the border patrol agents who caught him setting a tree on fire and was arrested.

IDJIT ALERT!!!!!

Man claiming to be migrant caravan member sets tree on fire, throws rocks at Yuma border agents

Yes, the only tree in miles was set on fire. That would have been the most devistating fire in history for that area. One tree burning. Give it a rest. No forest fire possible in that area. You would first have to have "Trees" as in plural or at least tall grasses or bushes which none are present. It's a friggin Desert,you idjit.
Everybody knows it's ok to set trees on fire in California.

Set fire to a tree, on the Arizona border with Mexico? And pray tell, what kind of tree was it?

One of those very dry desert trees, lol.

It would seem to me that as many of them as there are they could all get together go back to their countries and take them over and get rid of the corruption they are running from.

Why go somewhere where they are not really wanted and make life even harder for themselves than if they would have stayed home. I can understand a handful that may fear for their life if they remain in their respective country but there are enough to take their own country back.
That's really simple minded. How can unarmed peasants fight an armed government? lol

It is not an invasion.
They don't have guns or weapons or tanks.

"To bypass Posse Comitatus, the Trump administration must establish that the migrants are a threat to national security."""

The military deployment to the border is a shameless, and dangerous, stunt

You'd stare at the Sun, and deny its existence, even as it burns your retinas away.

Yes, by any objective definition, this is an invasion, an attack against our country. It is not just a threat to our national security, but a direct attack against it. It is exactly the duty and purpose of our military to defend this country against any such attack. The Posse Comitatus act is completely irrelevant here. This is exactly what we have a military for.

That's really simple minded. How can unarmed peasants fight an armed government? lol

Jesus Christ there are thousands of unarmed peasants probably 10 to 1 over their armed government, if they can figure out how to get all the way from down there to our border they should be able to figure out how to overthrow their governments. Yes, some will have to be sacrificed to save thousands.

Or you can just let them all cross the border and take a few in yourself.

If Trump makes the troops fire on a bunch of women and children, you're going to see an outrage that makes his putting migrant children in cages look like the best day care on earth.

Leftnuts have been screamy with faux outrage since Trump was nominated.

We're used to y'all jumping from phony outrage to phony outrage.

Bring it.

Jesus Christ there are thousands of unarmed peasants probably 10 to 1 over their armed government, if they can figure out how to get all the way from down there to our border they should be able to figure out how to overthrow their governments. Yes, some will have to be sacrificed to save thousands.

Goddam you are stupid! I aint taking none of that scum in!

--------------------------- invaders want the free stuff and in the USA the 'dems' and many 'repubs' will cater to them Debbies .

If Trump makes the troops fire on a bunch of women and children, you're going to see an outrage that makes his putting migrant children in cages look like the best day care on earth.

That would be awesome...think cause and affect wetback.

Goddam you are stupid! I aint taking none of that scum in!
------------------------------- maybe not stupid , just liberal and NAIVE , Young and Naive . ------------- the invaders want what is easy Debbie .

So dead Latino children, slaughtered by the American military, would be good news for some Trumpsters.

This really is amazing.

Forum List

Back