Hundreds of migrants rush California port of enter port has been down

Close the border. Restore order, then open segments gradually. We just can't allow illegals to invade with impunity. If this is allowed, then there will be no stopping anyone coming across illegally.
I thank God every day we finally have a president who really cares about THIS country. And the left can't figure out why they can't shake our support!

Spot on!!! :clap:I agree wholeheartedly!:clap2:

One of the Honduran invaders was caught committing arson in drought stricken Arizona. He attacked the border patrol agents who caught him setting a tree on fire and was arrested.

Man claiming to be migrant caravan member sets tree on fire, throws rocks at Yuma border agents

Kudos to the border patrol for stopping a potentially massive forest fire.
Set fire to a tree, on the Arizona border with Mexico? And pray tell, what kind of tree was it?

Probably one like this...

GettyImages-1062508240.jpg

Caravan Migrant Climbs Tree, Sets It on Fire -- Throws Rocks at Border Patrol

One of the Honduran invaders was caught committing arson in drought stricken Arizona. He attacked the border patrol agents who caught him setting a tree on fire and was arrested.

Man claiming to be migrant caravan member sets tree on fire, throws rocks at Yuma border agents

Set fire to a tree, on the Arizona border with Mexico? And pray tell, what kind of tree was it?

That POS should have made excellent target practice for the BP!

That POS should have made excellent target practice for the BP!

Just like coon huntin'. All you need is a good dog, a flashlight, and a .22 pistol.

i'm just happy to see the mexicans and 'otm' carrying their flags and being violent and demanding and messing up like the invaders are messing up . Makes for a nice sight for Grandpa and Grandma and the future of their American Grandkids .

Last edited:
@emmamurphy
3h

Some pushing right to fence shouting “yes we can”.

With video at link
Twitter

Where have we heard “yes we can” before...

Oh, yeah 2008.

I just heard. The dumb whore in the White House at his "finest." This is what happens when trash takes hold of the federal government. This is truly a moment to be ashamed to be an American. It's a new experience for me to be an American who cannot be proud of my country.
I am deeply ashamed also, but of trash like you.

When I was a kid, the U.S. landed a spacecraft on the moon, Even though I was home alone when our flag was planted on the moon, I stood up and saluted. I had pride and happiness. No more. Today I am ashamed for the United States of America. We are seeing the wreckage of a once-great country.

I just heard. The dumb whore in the White House at his "finest." This is what happens when trash takes hold of the federal government. This is truly a moment to be ashamed to be an American. It's a new experience for me to be an American who cannot be proud of my country.

When I was a kid, the U.S. landed a spacecraft on the moon, Even though I was home alone when our flag was planted on the moon, I stood up and saluted. I had pride and happiness. No more. Today I am ashamed for the United States of America. We are seeing the wreckage of a once-great country.
And we are all ashamed of traitor scum like you. You are the ones wrecking it.

was the 'hells angel' like 'kristian' letting you sit on his knee when you stood up Lysis eh ??

The criminal has already been deported at least once. Shoot him out of the tree.

And we are all ashamed of traitor scum like you. You are the ones wrecking it.

Why would I be a "traitor"? Huh? Please explain. Stop acting shameful.

It would seem to me that as many of them as there are they could all get together go back to their countries and take them over and get rid of the corruption they are running from.

Why go somewhere where they are not really wanted and make life even harder for themselves than if they would have stayed home. I can understand a handful that may fear for their life if they remain in their respective country but there are enough to take their own country back.
--------------------------- invaders want the free stuff and in the USA the 'dems' and many 'repubs' will cater to them Debbies .

There's no invasion! Just ask Jim Acosta. San Diego port of entry closed as migrants rush border - CNN

The invaders have been told that they have a right to come here. All they have to say is they want to work. They expect to be given a permiso paper and sent on their way. They are coached in what to say by open borders advocacy groups.

It's these groups that need to be stopped. Teams need to be sent to these countries to take out the organizers. They are in the middle east and in Africa too. Open border groups are responsible for migration world wide.

There aren't enough money to provide for the worlds poor. They must learn to live and/or die without us.

I kinda feel bad for you and your fellow leftnuts. Somewhere in y'alls wiring, there's a short.
I can understand why y'all are always so caustic and bitter. I suppose I would be too if I spent my whole damn life being wrong.

Canada has socialized medicine and legal weed, leave now.

Forum List

Back