🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hung jury......why?

some juries are stupid--like the OJ jury

Black jurors are not noted for their intelligence and in some cases of a technical nature that is a huge problem.

The predominantly black jury in the o.j. case had another problem....overly sympathetic to a fellow black being charged. They all wore black to protest.

MAJORITY-BLACK JURY SELECTED IN O.J. SIMPSON MURDER TRIAL
So the white jurors are OK?
it's UNDENIABLE that blacks vote [ riot/burn/protests ] based on skin color, not policies or evidence/facts..also they graduate at lower rates
the whites are more fair/graduate at higher rates
per all the cop shootings and:
voter-turnout-of-the-exit-polls-of-the-2012-elections-by-ethnicity.jpg

figure-coi-2.png

You stupid fuck, Blacks typically vote around 80% to 90% for Democrats.

They voted over 90% for HHH. You think he was black?

Your racism is quite obvious.
the whites don't vote 90% for R or D !!!
get it?????????

My God you are so fucking stupid.

You claimed blacks vote for blacks based on stats from the Obama race.

You were too fucking stupid to know blacks always vote Democrat.. They voted over 90% for HHH, a white Democrat man.

So your argument is dumber than shit.

get it?????????

Yes, 55% of whites are stupid and vote R.

When the reality is, only morons and millionaires vote R.

If you are still confused on this point, please check your bank statement.
hahahahhahaha
RealLDumb just said it--the blacks ARE unfair and don't vote on policy/integrity/etc
Martin Luther King, Jr. Quotes. I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
or the political affiliation
graduation rates:
figure-coi-2.png

Black jurors are not noted for their intelligence and in some cases of a technical nature that is a huge problem.

The predominantly black jury in the o.j. case had another problem....overly sympathetic to a fellow black being charged. They all wore black to protest.

it's UNDENIABLE that blacks vote [ riot/burn/protests ] based on skin color, not policies or evidence/facts..also they graduate at lower rates

figure-coi-2.png

get it?????????

My God you are so fucking stupid.

You claimed blacks vote for blacks based on stats from the Obama race.

You were too fucking stupid to know blacks always vote Democrat.. They voted over 90% for HHH, a white Democrat man.

So your argument is dumber than shit.
you just said it!!!
the blacks vote for Dems mostly--NOT on the content of their character/policies/etc
!!!
you unwittingly fked up

Black defendants are becoming increasingly difficult to convict because of sympathetic black jurors who feel young black men deserve a second chance even if they have killed and raped....thus they refuse to vote to convict .

Do you have any figures to back that up? Not Chicago, the conviction rate in Cook county is pretty high.

The reality is, only 2% of cases are even heard by juries. most are bench trials or plea bargains.

The ideal of an integrated society is dying, and racist blacks are the ones pounding nails into its coffin. What is the point in having jury trials when racist blacks refuse to convict? It makes a mockery of justice, and is leading to a logical and justified backlash against the inclusion of common blacks in the justice system.

Funny, let's look at it from another angle.

Jason van Dyke shot LaQuan McDonald. 16 times, most of them while he was lying on the ground. The FOP spent MILLIONS on Van Dyke's defense, and dragged out pre-trial motions for four years. Even though the crime was caught on tape!!!

And after a mostly white jury found him guilty, he got a slap on the wrist sentence of 6 years (will probably be out in three.)

So the real problem is of course, that African American community, having endured decades of abuse at the hands of the police, really aren't as predisposed to take the police at their word. Might not make sense to us, but we don't live in that reality.

Um, yeah, when the GOP has spent 50 years demonizing blacks, you really can't expect anyone but the most awful Uncle Tom to vote for them.

That depends, are you okay with all white Jim Crow juries that brought their obvious racial biases and
animosities to court with them?

You don't need to actually answer. It's pretty clear what you will say.

Um, yeah, when the GOP has spent 50 years demonizing blacks, you really can't expect anyone but the most awful Uncle Tom to vote for them.
Certainly. The scientific evidence is all in and it's clear the GOP makes black juries acquit black murderers who are clearly guilty as hell. Everyone knows that.

irrelevant to the point of how fair they are
Lincoln was Republican if I'm not mistaken
so--according you you,:
blacks can't think for themselves
blacks ARE not fair or think when voting
blacks vote for D's only--no matter how screwed up the candidate is
etc

Certainly. The scientific evidence is all in and it's clear the GOP makes black juries acquit black murderers who are clearly guilty as hell. Everyone knows that.

I was discussing why they vote 90% Democrat.

The rarely acquit suspects, of course, unless there's clear evidence of police misconduct, which is what I suspect may have happened here.

irrelevant to the point of how fair they are
Lincoln was Republican if I'm not mistaken

And today, Republicans defend Confederate Monuments and States Rights. The shit Lincoln fought against.

so--according you you,:
blacks can't think for themselves
blacks ARE not fair or think when voting
blacks vote for D's only--no matter how screwed up the candidate is
etc

Okay, reality check. All politicians are kind of screwed up.

How much effort does the GOP put into getting the black vote? I think Bush did a little bit... but mostly, it's the same old "Welfare Queen/Willie Horton/Southern Strategy" shit.

I was discussing why they vote 90% Democrat.
Group psychology among the underclass I'm afraid where anyone who tries to better themselves or try to escape their
pigeon hole is dragged back down and ostracized by the masses.
That trend is changing a bit but it will take a long time to overcome a dependence on the Great White Father in the democrat party.

The rarely acquit suspects, of course, unless there's clear evidence of police misconduct, which is what I suspect may have happened here.
We shall see. I'm under the impression that the evidence is fairly straight forward
and conclusive.

some juries are stupid--like the OJ jury

figure-coi-2.png

get it?????????

RealDave is REAL dumb.

When race overcomes facts in an open and shut case like this, it underscores the systemic, no I don't mean systematic, the systemic problem that institutional racism is causing.

A large segment of the population, including white Marxists, simply see no issue with beating, raping, and murdering a woman, because she is white and the perpetrator is black. They feel he is ENTITLED to exact revenge. We are but a mere decade off of what South Africa is experiencing today.

It would be a less bad crime if she were a fat lady jogger?

It would only be a crime if the victim were black. Because the victim is white, a sizable portion of the population view the acts as acceptable and justified as revenge for past grievance.

Given the NYPD's history of beating false confessions out of people, sounds like some jurors didn't believe them.

:rofl:

Says the fucker who supports Robert Mueller,,,

Forum List

Back