🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hung jury......why?

Group psychology among the underclass I'm afraid where anyone who tries to better themselves or try to escape their
pigeon hole is dragged back down and ostracized by the masses.
That trend is changing a bit but it will take a long time to overcome a dependence on the Great White Father in the democrat party.

I'm guessing you actually don't have a lot of black friends...

We shall see. I'm under the impression that the evidence is fairly straight forward
and conclusive.

And it might be. The jury might have been hung by one asshole juror who thinks the CIA is putting microchips in his breakfast cereal.

I was surprised the first time that Michael Slager got a hung jury, even though there was conclusive tape of him shooting Walter Scott in the back, and then trying to plant a weapon on the body.

Juries by their nature are unpredictable. It's why most lawyers actually try to avoid them.

I'm guessing you actually don't have a lot of black friends...
And I'm guessing you feel childishly compelled to say that.
And it might be. The jury might have been hung by one asshole juror who thinks the CIA is putting microchips in his breakfast cereal.

I was surprised the first time that Michael Slager got a hung jury, even though there was conclusive tape of him shooting Walter Scott in the back, and then trying to plant a weapon on the body.

Juries by their nature are unpredictable. It's why most lawyers actually try to avoid them.
Could be one
foolish hold out. We'll wait and see.

some juries are stupid--like the OJ jury

Black jurors are not noted for their intelligence and in some cases of a technical nature that is a huge problem.

The predominantly black jury in the o.j. case had another problem....overly sympathetic to a fellow black being charged. They all wore black to protest.

MAJORITY-BLACK JURY SELECTED IN O.J. SIMPSON MURDER TRIAL
So the white jurors are OK?
it's UNDENIABLE that blacks vote [ riot/burn/protests ] based on skin color, not policies or evidence/facts..also they graduate at lower rates
the whites are more fair/graduate at higher rates
per all the cop shootings and:
voter-turnout-of-the-exit-polls-of-the-2012-elections-by-ethnicity.jpg

figure-coi-2.png

You stupid fuck, Blacks typically vote around 80% to 90% for Democrats.

They voted over 90% for HHH. You think he was black?

Your racism is quite obvious.
you just proved my point hahahhahahahah
.....the whites ARE more fair and try to logically think out things --instead of IMPULSIVELY getting violent BEFORE thinking/getting the facts:
the white votes are more evenly spread out

Jesus Christ you are a fucking idiot.

You said blacks voted for Obama because he was black. You were too fucking stupid to know it was about party.

It is NOT about race.

Black jurors are not noted for their intelligence and in some cases of a technical nature that is a huge problem.

The predominantly black jury in the o.j. case had another problem....overly sympathetic to a fellow black being charged. They all wore black to protest.

MAJORITY-BLACK JURY SELECTED IN O.J. SIMPSON MURDER TRIAL
So the white jurors are OK?
it's UNDENIABLE that blacks vote [ riot/burn/protests ] based on skin color, not policies or evidence/facts..also they graduate at lower rates
the whites are more fair/graduate at higher rates
per all the cop shootings and:

figure-coi-2.png

You stupid fuck, Blacks typically vote around 80% to 90% for Democrats.

They voted over 90% for HHH. You think he was black?

Your racism is quite obvious.
you just proved my point hahahhahahahah
.....the whites ARE more fair and try to logically think out things --instead of IMPULSIVELY getting violent BEFORE thinking/getting the facts:
the white votes are more evenly spread out

Jesus Christ you are a fucking idiot.

You said blacks voted for Obama because he was black. You were too fucking stupid to know it was about party.

It is NOT about race.
Romney is white--yes?

Ok, so you are a liar as well as a racist.

How nice for you.

:rofl:

DERP

What a dumbfuck you are, creep.

So tell us, you agree that this woman deserved to be beaten, raped and murdered for the crime of being white as the two black jurors found, right?
You brainwash victims are boring.

Don't you have to be stupid somewhere else?

I'll take that as a "yes," racist creep.
Ok, if you're really that dumb go ahead.

some juries are stupid--like the OJ jury
The OJ jury was racist so stupidity was moot.
In my recent jury duty, I had to explain to my fellow jurors that testimony is evidence. They thought only video and audio recordings were actual real evidence. There were 3 assimilated white people on that jury. The defendant was segregationist black so the peer element was covered.

Black defendants are becoming increasingly difficult to convict because of sympathetic black jurors who feel young black men deserve a second chance even if they have killed and raped....thus they refuse to vote to convict .

I don't believe that for a minute. They hang the juries because they hate whites, not because they love blacks and want to give them another chance. It was exactly the same as with O.J. They use the legal system to thumb their noses at us, however horrible the crime the black male did was. Especially if it was murder of a white woman, as both these cases were.

So now this guy is out there hiding in the bushes to rape and kill more white women. Nice.

We don't have all the evidence the jury did.

Evidence to out weight a confession and dna?
Musta been something pretty convincing. I'mma wait 'till we got the whole story.

If you were going to wait till you got the whole story, you would have used the word, "could" instead of "must".
Right, because you can read my mind and shit.

Dumbass.

No, I read your words, that you typed out and posted.

"MUST" means that you believe that the other evidence "MUST" out weight the confession and dna.

If you were actually waiting with an open mind, as you tried to spin it, you would have used the word, "COULD" or "MAYBE".

This is not about MIND READING, but actual just READING.

Sorry to take your words seriously. I guess between your selves you libs don't play that game.

Forum List

Back