🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hung jury......why?

We don't have all the evidence the jury did.

Evidence to out weight a confession and dna?
Musta been something pretty convincing. I'mma wait 'till we got the whole story.

If you were going to wait till you got the whole story, you would have used the word, "could" instead of "must".
Right, because you can read my mind and shit.

Dumbass.

No, I read your words, that you typed out and posted.

"MUST" means that you believe that the other evidence "MUST" out weight the confession and dna.

If you were actually waiting with an open mind, as you tried to spin it, you would have used the word, "COULD" or "MAYBE".

This is not about MIND READING, but actual just READING.

Sorry to take your words seriously. I guess between your selves you libs don't play that game.
No you projected your faults onto me.

It's a well known conservitard trait.

some juries are stupid--like the OJ jury
The OJ jury was racist so stupidity was moot.
In my recent jury duty, I had to explain to my fellow jurors that testimony is evidence. They thought only video and audio recordings were actual real evidence. There were 3 assimilated white people on that jury. The defendant was segregationist black so the peer element was covered.
Black jurors are not noted for their intelligence and in some cases of a technical nature that is a huge problem.

The predominantly black jury in the o.j. case had another problem....overly sympathetic to a fellow black being charged. They all wore black to protest.

MAJORITY-BLACK JURY SELECTED IN O.J. SIMPSON MURDER TRIAL
So the white jurors are OK?
it's UNDENIABLE that blacks vote [ riot/burn/protests ] based on skin color, not policies or evidence/facts..also they graduate at lower rates
the whites are more fair/graduate at higher rates
per all the cop shootings and:
voter-turnout-of-the-exit-polls-of-the-2012-elections-by-ethnicity.jpg

figure-coi-2.png

You stupid fuck, Blacks typically vote around 80% to 90% for Democrats.

They voted over 90% for HHH. You think he was black?

Your racism is quite obvious.
the whites don't vote 90% for R or D !!!
get it?????????

RealDave is REAL dumb.

When race overcomes facts in an open and shut case like this, it underscores the systemic, no I don't mean systematic, the systemic problem that institutional racism is causing.

A large segment of the population, including white Marxists, simply see no issue with beating, raping, and murdering a woman, because she is white and the perpetrator is black. They feel he is ENTITLED to exact revenge. We are but a mere decade off of what South Africa is experiencing today.

Exactly.........and like the whites in S. Africa who decided to let the blacks takeover(admittedly under duress)we have a even worse group of whites in America who way up there in their ivory towers surrounded by high walls and never forced to be around the common blacks think that by promoting black victimhood they ascend to a superior level or plane of morality than other white folks who are just so beneath them.

Thus I do not blame negroes for any of their crimes ...the real criminals are the white liberals who enable and promote the horrendous actions of a minority who comitt over half of all the violence...aka rape and murder across this nation even though theiy compose only 12% of the total pop.

I stand with Mr. Lincoln who wanted to ship them back to where they came from and if he had not been assassinated might have been able to accomplish that....what a legacy that would have been.

In my recent jury duty, I had to explain to my fellow jurors that testimony is evidence. They thought only video and audio recordings were actual real evidence. There were 3 assimilated white people on that jury. The defendant was segregationist black so the peer element was covered.
So the white jurors are OK?
it's UNDENIABLE that blacks vote [ riot/burn/protests ] based on skin color, not policies or evidence/facts..also they graduate at lower rates

figure-coi-2.png

get it?????????

RealDave is REAL dumb.

When race overcomes facts in an open and shut case like this, it underscores the systemic, no I don't mean systematic, the systemic problem that institutional racism is causing.

A large segment of the population, including white Marxists, simply see no issue with beating, raping, and murdering a woman, because she is white and the perpetrator is black. They feel he is ENTITLED to exact revenge. We are but a mere decade off of what South Africa is experiencing today.

Exactly.........and like the whites in S. Africa who decided to let the blacks takeover(admittedly under duress)we have a even worse group of whites in America who way up there in their ivory towers surrounded by high walls and never forced to be around the common blacks think that by promoting black victimhood they ascend to a superior level or plane of morality than other white folks who are just so beneath them.

Thus I do not blame negroes for any of their crimes ...the real criminals are the white liberals who enable and promote the horrendous actions of a minority who comitt over half of all the violence...aka rape and murder across this nation even though theiy compose only 12% of the total pop.

I stand with Mr. Lincoln who wanted to ship them back to where they came from and if he had not been assassinated might have been able to accomplish that....what a legacy that would have been.

I always blame individuals for what they do. Yes, we have a racist and bigoted government, yes, we have a racist and bigoted press, yes, we have a racist and bigoted entertainment system.

BUT it still comes down to choice. Every person has the choice to be a good person, or a scumbag.Most American blacks chose to be good people. The press ignores those people. It is the scumbags who are promoted and celebrated by those who seek to end this nation.

We don't have all the evidence the jury did.

Well we certainly had the taped confession where he explains in detail how he did it. Maybe the jury didn't have that.

Racism is far from over and will be here for a long, long time. But white people aren't the issue - except for self-loathing white Liberals.

figure-coi-2.png

get it?????????

RealDave is REAL dumb.

I always blame individuals for what they do. Yes, we have a racist and bigoted government, yes, we have a racist and bigoted press, yes, we have a racist and bigoted entertainment system.

BUT it still comes down to choice. Every person has the choice to be a good person, or a scumbag.Most American blacks chose to be good people. The press ignores those people. It is the scumbags who are promoted and celebrated by those who seek to end this nation.
You underestimate the general level of racism among the black population at large. It’s institutional. Blacks are programmed to frame their existence by their blackness. That’s why the self-segregating racism is so prevalent and pervasive.

get it?????????

RealDave is REAL dumb.

You underestimate the general level of racism among the black population at large. It’s institutional. Blacks are programmed to frame their existence by their blackness. That’s why the self-segregating racism is so prevalent and pervasive.

I don't disagree. Yet most black people will not pervert justice just to gain a racist outcome. Sadly though, the number is growing.

get it?????????

RealDave is REAL dumb.

I don't disagree. Yet most black people will not pervert justice just to gain a racist outcome. Sadly though, the number is growing.
we didn't see 2 or 3 or 12 blacks rioting for criminals attacking cops/etc
hating cops
there were hundreds
here--the city alderman vote to remember a black criminal = FU to cops/etc
To see them honoring a person who tried to take a cop’s life is appalling,
St. Louis aldermen pass resolution remembering Anthony Lamar Smith, angering police
and then all the entertainers and sports players

Evidence to out weight a confession and dna?
Musta been something pretty convincing. I'mma wait 'till we got the whole story.

If you were going to wait till you got the whole story, you would have used the word, "could" instead of "must".

Dumbass.

"MUST" means that you believe that the other evidence "MUST" out weight the confession and dna.

If you were actually waiting with an open mind, as you tried to spin it, you would have used the word, "COULD" or "MAYBE".

Sorry to take your words seriously. I guess between your selves you libs don't play that game.

Here is the word you used.

must1
Dictionary result for must
/məst/
verb
  1. 1.
    be obliged to; should (expressing necessity).
    "you must show your ID card"
    synonyms: ought to, should, have to, have got to, need to, be obliged to, be required to, be compelled to, be under an obligation to
    "I must go"

2. 2.
    expressing an opinion about something that is logically very likely.
    "there must be something wrong"

Now explain to me how that does not indicate a judgement on your part.

RealDave is REAL dumb.

we didn't see 2 or 3 or 12 blacks rioting for criminals attacking cops/etc
hating cops
there were hundreds
here--the city alderman vote to remember a black criminal = FU to cops/etc
To see them honoring a person who tried to take a cop’s life is appalling,
St. Louis aldermen pass resolution remembering Anthony Lamar Smith, angering police
and then all the entertainers and sports players

Again, I don't disagree. But there is a silent majority of black people who are not of that crowd. Just as not all whites are Hollywood progressives who would march themselves into death camps.

get it?????????

RealDave is REAL dumb.

You underestimate the racism. Most blacks would justify subverting justice in the name of their blackness by citing bullshit past indiscretions. The OJ verdict illustrates that.

Dumbass.

must1
/məst/
verb
  1. 1.
    synonyms: ought to, should, have to, have got to, need to, be obliged to, be required to, be compelled to, be under an obligation to
    "I must go"

2. 2.

Lol, it indicates a judgement on your part.

An incorrect one.

Dumbass.

must1
/məst/
verb
  1. 1.
    "I must go"

2. 2.

An incorrect one.

I cited the definition of the word you used, and asked you to explain how it did not mean what the normal dictionary definition said it means.

In response, you re assert your previous claim, that my understanding of what you said was wrong.

That is the Logical Fallacy of Argument by Assertion and you thus lose.

Dumbass.

must1
/məst/
verb
  1. 1.
    "I must go"
  2. 2.

An incorrect one.

I cited the definition of the word you used, and asked you to explain how it did not mean what the normal dictionary definition said it means.

In response, you re assert your previous claim, that my understanding of what you said was wrong.

Your attempt at intellectualism is noted and dismissed. You are twisting things to make them mean stuff I didn't say.
This is known as lying, and is a conservative staple.

must1
/məst/
verb
  1. 1.
    "I must go"
  2. 2.

An incorrect one.

Your attempt at intellectualism is noted and dismissed. You are twisting things to make them mean stuff I didn't say.
This is known as lying, and is a conservative staple.

Sure. I'm twisting your words. That is why I am posting the dictionary definitions of the words you used.

lol!!!

Forum List

Back