🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hung jury......why?

They need to be given intellegence tests to weed out the mentally challenged. A lot of these minority type jurors are simply unqualified to look at evidence or even to understand what evidence is....they are governed by their emotions and agenda of black victimhood.

or they are making a political statement, that if the society doesn't care about black lives, they don't care about white lives.

Again, the cop who shot LaQuan McDonald got 6 years (will probably be out in 3) for killing a black child. caught red handed, on video tape, no doubt what happened, but a mostly white jury found him guilty of only second degree murder and a white judge gave him 6 years.

But you expect blacks to throw their own in prison for life for killing a white person on dubious evidence?

I do not expect shit from a bunch of parasites who even Lincoln said should be sent back to the mudderland.

There have been cops who shot whites on video and outrageously so.... who completely got away with it.

Has nothing to do with racism...just the fact there are a lot of bad cops and juries are very reluctant to convict a cop.

The attempt to inject racism into cop killings is in most cases fallaciouos....cops kill more whites than blacks.....they know that if they shoot a black there is a greater chance of a lawsuit....and they will be put under a microscope of hindsight and judgement by those who were not there

Wheras, if they shoot some poor white guy...no one will raise a ruckus

Using your idiotic logic white jurors should also refuse to convict white folk.

Take a hike pal....you just make no sense whatsover....ever!.

I do not expect shit from a bunch of parasites who even Lincoln said should be sent back to the mudderland.

Funny, I was wondering how long it would take you to expose your racism.

There have been cops who shot whites on video and outrageously so.... who completely got away with it.

Really? Name the case?

Has nothing to do with racism...just the fact there are a lot of bad cops and juries are very reluctant to convict a cop.

Except a lot of these cases never get to juries, because the prosecutors cover for them when a black person is the victim, that's the point.

The attempt to inject racism into cop killings is in most cases fallaciouos....cops kill more whites than blacks.....they know that if they shoot a black there is a greater chance of a lawsuit....and they will be put under a microscope of hindsight and judgement by those who were not there

Um, yeah, I can watch the McDonald Shooting Video. I really didn't have to be there to tell that was wrong. Or the Tamir Rice video. Or the Terrance Crutcher shooting...

You'd have more credibility if you had the ability to use words properly.

Wow. If that report is true, there are some very vile people on that jury.

Jury member seems to be like this.

Archie is Whitey Bigoted DOPer class. Just a hair above MAGA DOPers of today.
How Whitey has devolved. Being all DOPerMavikey and all.

Last edited:
The brute even admitted he killed the beautiful lady jogger and tossed her body in the bushes after sexually assaulting her.

Man Accused Of Killing Queens Jogger Karina Vetrano Back In Court

deeac4b833f34a56aefc2059da1be6d1.jpg
1. Are they withholding evidence of his previous confession?
The reason OJ was found "not guilty" in the criminal case but
found "guilty" in the civil case of wrongful death was that the burden
of proof was different, and evidence withheld in the criminal case
never seen by the jury was permitted in the civil case which led to conviction.

2. Is the issue having some mental disability or impairment
so the punishment is what is objected to and causing division?

The mother supports her son, so if any of her testimony is
taken into consideration, sometimes that affects the jurors.
Is that later in the sentencing phase or has that already been presented?

All it takes is meeting some exception such as a "crime of passion"
or "mental incompetence" "reasonable doubt" or negligent homocide instead of murder,
and if the charge doesn't apply "perfectly" then lawyers can abuse that "doubt" to
convince jurors they need to vote not guilty because it doesn't meet the "letter of the law".

It is a larger problem than one case. You see, a lot of people know someone who was railroaded by the cops. So they have a friend, a relative, or a relative of a friend doing time, for some trumped up or flat out BS charges. You Tube is awash with videos of Police misconduct. The people who go to the jury want to try and level the scales.

They refuse to vote to convict, even when the guilt is obvious. They assuage their conscience by saying that innocent people are doing time for crimes they didn’t commit, they are powerless to stop that, to end it, or to free the innocent, but the one time they have the power, they are not going to let it slip through their fingers. They are going to fight injustice, with injustice.

It is a larger problem than one case. You see, a lot of people know someone who was railroaded by the cops. So they have a friend, a relative, or a relative of a friend doing time, for some trumped up or flat out BS charges. You Tube is awash with videos of Police misconduct. The people who go to the jury want to try and level the scales.

They refuse to vote to convict, even when the guilt is obvious. They assuage their conscience by saying that innocent people are doing time for crimes they didn’t commit, they are powerless to stop that, to end it, or to free the innocent, but the one time they have the power, they are not going to let it slip through their fingers. They are going to fight injustice, with injustice.

You know. All the people I know don't go on trial.
I feel if you are on trial, you were stupid and reckless. 99% of the time I would convict anyone.
Just for being there in the first place, regardless of what was said in court.
As for civil trials. All national and global corporations are guilty of the crime. That's why they are there
To see if the losers on the jury will let them off for criminal activities we know they did.

They need to be given intellegence tests to weed out the mentally challenged. A lot of these minority type jurors are simply unqualified to look at evidence or even to understand what evidence is....they are governed by their emotions and agenda of black victimhood.

or they are making a political statement, that if the society doesn't care about black lives, they don't care about white lives.

Again, the cop who shot LaQuan McDonald got 6 years (will probably be out in 3) for killing a black child. caught red handed, on video tape, no doubt what happened, but a mostly white jury found him guilty of only second degree murder and a white judge gave him 6 years.

But you expect blacks to throw their own in prison for life for killing a white person on dubious evidence?
You illustrated the problem. Institutional racism. Skin color makes people ‘their own’?

I feel if you are on trial, you were stupid and reckless. 99% of the time I would convict anyone.
As for civil trials. All national and global corporations are guilty of the crime. That's why they are there
To see if the losers on the jury will let them off for criminal activities we know they did.

I believe you missed the point. In fact, you are the opposite side of the coin. No matter what is said, you want to find them guilty. You operate on the assumption that they must have done something to get grabbed by the cops. You are part of the reason that those refusing to say Guilty, exist. Because for every one of them, there are about five of you. Convict them no matter what.

The Jury System works when those participants enter the process with an open mind. They don’t know if the accused is guilty. They are doubters. They want to have it proven. Not assumed from the get go. Not denied in the face of everything. Proven.

This is where the Cops, and the Prosecutors come in. Both must tell the truth. They can’t suppress evidence, or just give you a smoke and mirrors story. They have to show not only that a crime was committed, but that this individual, is the one, and only one, who committed the crime.

But the cops don’t want to do the work, and prove it. They would rather plant evidence, and lie, because it’s faster and easier. Even when the cop admits that they did it wrong, the Courts want to bend over backwards to find an excuse to allow the screw up. In North Carolina, a cop pulled a guy over for not having a front license plate. Despite the fact that his state did not require, nor issue, front plates. A search turned up drugs.

The traffic stop was illegal, enforcing a law that did not exist. But the Supreme Court decided that because the cop was an idiot, and didn’t know what the law was, ignorance was a great excuse. Odd isn’t it, that Ignorance is an excuse for the cops, but not the accused. So now, the smart cop, is an idiot. He doesn’t know what the law says, and doesn’t care. Because the Supreme Court has decided that so long as the cop thinks the law says this, that it is fine and dandy thank you very much.

I believe you missed the point. In fact, you are the opposite side of the coin. No matter what is said, you want to find them guilty. You operate on the assumption that they must have done something to get grabbed by the cops. You are part of the reason that those refusing to say Guilty, exist. Because for every one of them, there are about five of you. Convict them no matter what.

The Jury System works when those participants enter the process with an open mind. They don’t know if the accused is guilty. They are doubters. They want to have it proven. Not assumed from the get go. Not denied in the face of everything. Proven.

This is where the Cops, and the Prosecutors come in. Both must tell the truth. They can’t suppress evidence, or just give you a smoke and mirrors story. They have to show not only that a crime was committed, but that this individual, is the one, and only one, who committed the crime.

But the cops don’t want to do the work, and prove it. They would rather plant evidence, and lie, because it’s faster and easier. Even when the cop admits that they did it wrong, the Courts want to bend over backwards to find an excuse to allow the screw up. In North Carolina, a cop pulled a guy over for not having a front license plate. Despite the fact that his state did not require, nor issue, front plates. A search turned up drugs.

The traffic stop was illegal, enforcing a law that did not exist. But the Supreme Court decided that because the cop was an idiot, and didn’t know what the law was, ignorance was a great excuse. Odd isn’t it, that Ignorance is an excuse for the cops, but not the accused. So now, the smart cop, is an idiot. He doesn’t know what the law says, and doesn’t care. Because the Supreme Court has decided that so long as the cop thinks the law says this, that it is fine and dandy thank you very much.

I want to convict all. Cops, their criminal prey when the cop is not being one under the badge of blue shield protect criminal deeds,
, CEO's etc. I did leave that1% may just be there wrongly. Easy to see it, without the lies in court.

To me.
OJ did it. Had money connection to win.
The asshole Goldman's should get only a simple 1M in damages.
If they love the spawn that much. They should have had life insurance on their spawn
OJ, not so much the second time on trial, he went to jail on BS.

OIL companies ECO Terrorist should be jailed for being a CEO.

Tobacco Farmers and the Company making the store shelf products are murders and all need to be sentenced to death. Everyone involved tobacco growing making need to die. .
There are a few tobacco products that are good (ethanol), we just don't consume them in our bodies.

DrumpF LLC is a criminal Tax cheating organization.
Stone and Manafort are Tax cheats to start. Both are/did work with Russians types in 2016 and before.
All the indicted by Mueller are criminals before 2016 and more during 2016 and after.
It's easy to figure this out, without a trial confusing the issues,

Last edited:

I want to convict all. Cops, their criminal prey when the cop is not being one under the badge of blue shield protect criminal deeds,
, CEO's etc. I did leave that1% maybe there wrongly. Easy to see it, without the lies in court.

To me.
OJ did it.
If they love the spawn that much. They should have had life insurance on their spawn
OIL companies ECO Terrorist.
Stone and Manafort are Tax cheats to start. Both are/did work with Russians types in 2016 and before.
All the indicted by Mueller are criminals before 2016 and more during 2016 and after.

Thankfully, you did not get to design the system.

, CEO's etc. I did leave that1% maybe there wrongly. Easy to see it, without the lies in court.

To me.
OJ did it.

The systems lets a lot of people off the hook. WRONGLY.
It needs to be adjusted. Be nice if we made the jury decisions by popular vote.
We would see better outcomes. Say 27 people in a room.
Two people behind one-way glass, with voice altering software
to read the court transcript to them to be fair. Just need a 2/3 vote to convict.

Last edited:
Wow. If that report is true, there are some very vile people on that jury.

Jury member seems to be like this.

Archie is Whitey Bigoted DOPer class. Just a hair above MAGA DOPers of today.
How Whitey has devolved. Being all DOPerMavikey and all.

What the fuck are you saying? All I got out of that was that you are racist, and a poor communicator.

Blacks love to commit violent racist hate crimes, and under Obama and Holder they were rarely charged with them despite committing 90% of them in those years. This should surprise no one, since it's in NYC; they still have riots over Jews having their own ambulance services. The Democrats have been promising them complete immunity from prosecution for violent crimes for years now, using that fake 'war on black yoofs' rubbish and sniveling about how the prisons and jails have too many dumbass thugzz so they must be rayciss. Meanwhile, blacks murder each other with no consequences either. tolerate thuggzz in their neighborhoods feeding young black children the worst dope possible and recruiting them for violent criminal activity. The MSM love to help promote the degenerate cultural degradation by treating stupid violent criminal thug 'rappers' and 'hip hop' gimps as celebrates and role models.

Why anyone lives in that shithole of a city is a mystery; I've never met anybody native to that city the know squat about the museums, theaters, or anything else about the place or ever went to them, so we know it isn't filled with sophisticates and genius, despite the mythology about the crap hole.

To me.
OJ did it.

The systems lets a lot of people off the hook. WRONGLY.
It needs to be adjusted. Be nice if we made the jury decisions by popular vote.
We would see better outcomes. Say 27 people in a room.
Two people behind one-way glass, with voice altering software
to read the court transcript to them to be fair. Just need a 2/3 vote to convict.

The jury selecting process needs to be improved....most lawyers agree that blacks in general make poor jurors....and that is why very few of them ever make it onto a jury....not only their racism but their low i.q.'s are a big problem also.....the fact that the jury in the O.J. murder case was predominanty black demonstrates that the city was afraid of riots if he was convicted....and in fact may not have wanted to convict him.

Funny, I was wondering how long it would take you to expose your racism.

Really? Name the case?

Except a lot of these cases never get to juries, because the prosecutors cover for them when a black person is the victim, that's the point.

Um, yeah, I can watch the McDonald Shooting Video. I really didn't have to be there to tell that was wrong. Or the Tamir Rice video. Or the Terrance Crutcher shooting...

You'd have more credibility if you had the ability to use words properly.

Okay, he was charged with second degree manslaughter AND fired... not seeing a problem here. More than most killer cops who shoot black kids get.

He was charged but he was not convicted. It is not clear whether he was fired or if he just resigned. Irregardless...if he goes to Las Vegas they will hire him ...they are known for taking rejects with itchy trigger fingers.....I remember once out there they shot a white teen coming out of 7-11 with a basketball in his hands (had been playing some hoops with a friend and stopped at the 7t-11 on his way home) l4 times ...the cop emptied his gun. Of course he said...I thought he was going for a weapon....still has his job...that is vegas for you...some other places are just as bad. Yet you constantly see blacks mouthing off to police or resisting arrest.....

Blacks are known for their criminality and tendancy for violence so it is only natural that the police should be given more leeway in cases where the perp is a Negro.

There might be some rare cases where a Negro kid gets killed unjustly...but I notice you did not present such a case or a video.

Anyhow mistakes are made....on both sides....to just holler racism like that covers all is ridiculous. Mistakes, poor judgement....humans are guilty of all that irregardless of who or what color the perps may be.

The problem with trying to make bad cop behavior into a racist thing is that most thus will not get motivated to change anything as in most know how vicious black thugs are.

If anyone really wants to improve the policing of America they must understand that it is not primarily a racial problem....it is a problem of hiring some bad people, poor training and in some case over-training to the extent the cop walks out of the academy thinking there is a target on his back and thus becomes trigger happy.

Some cities are worse than others.....but nationwide there is a huge,huge problem with the police....that is why I always say....stay away from cops...no matter your color....keep as great a distance between a cop and yourself as possible....they literally have a license to kill....all they have to do is say....i thought he was going for a weapon.

and....if you get pulled over by a cop or accosted by one for any reason...be sure and be as polite as possible, say yes sir and no sir, and listen very carefully to any instructions they give you....if you do not follow their instructions and sometimes their instructions can be confusing and different ones might be shouting different instructions...thus placing you in extreme jeopardy.

In such a scenario I would say fall to the ground stretch your arms out in front, spread your legs and holler for your mama!

I was pulled over once for a minor traffic violation....two cops pulled their guns and aimed them at me and began hollering instructions....turned out that my vehicle was similar to one they were looking for that was being operated by a really bad guy.

If i had made the slightest mistake by not following their instructions...no doubt they would have shot me....and in some cases you can do exactly what they say and they will still shoot....maybe their trigger finger got itchy?

There have been cases where they stormed into the wrong residence and shot innocent people....all kind of mistakes and poor judgement goes on daily.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back