🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, & Slovakia will not accept illegal immigrants

There is a huge difference between refugees fleeing a murderous regime as opposed to economic migrants sneaking in through the back door.

Maybe the people in these countries are smarter than those in other European countries. Or maybe they just learned how awful things could get, by watching at how the immigrant flood is negatively affecting and trashing parts of England, the Netherlands, and Germany.

Increased rape, riots, and other crimes, protests of every kind, demands, attacks on innocent people. Hell, it reminds me of all the awful shit that's happening here, with the BLM scum and the garbage that support them...

I hope trump can help reverse the immigration mess, and pray we can still reverse some of the cancer that's spreading in America these days.

Living in CZ and having spoken to many on the subject, there are virtually none who would welcome them.

Maybe the people in these countries are smarter than those in other European countries. Or maybe they just learned how awful things could get, by watching at how the immigrant flood is negatively affecting and trashing parts of England, the Netherlands, and Germany.

Increased rape, riots, and other crimes, protests of every kind, demands, attacks on innocent people. Hell, it reminds me of all the awful shit that's happening here, with the BLM scum and the garbage that support them...

I hope trump can help reverse the immigration mess, and pray we can still reverse some of the cancer that's spreading in America these days.

Many of those Eastern European counties have been invaded by the Persians or Turks and they remember what those Muslim animals did to their countries. They won’t let it happen again.

We should learn from their history and ban Muslims.

IMHO, the people of Eastern Europe wish to remain homogeneous and harmonious societies where everyone shares the same cultural values.

Presumably, they are watching with horror at what is happening in some of their fellow European neighbors and seek to avoid a similar situation.

We Americans, I feel, are in NO position to criticize those Eastern Europeans. We have enough problems on our own plate.

IMHO, the people of Eastern Europe wish to remain homogeneous and harmonious societies where everyone shares the same cultural values.

Presumably, they are watching with horror at what is happening in some of their fellow European neighbors and seek to avoid a similar situation.

We Americans, I feel, are in NO position to criticize those Eastern Europeans. We have enough problems on our own plate.
A great many of America's societal problems share the same basic causes. Decades of allowing floods of immigrants into the country while, at the same time, being invaded by millions of illegal immigrants. Tens of millions of these invaders have cultures vastly different from our own. Many seem to believe American streets are paved of gold: they want TVs and cars and benefits, but they seem to have NO clue what being an American really means, no interest in our history or values, no interest in truly becoming "Americans".

At the same time we have political 'leaders' who would sell their soul for power, money, and prestige, but don't care that our country is being Balkanized because of their endless incompetence and cowardice.

Forum List

Back