Hunter Biden Faces 17 Years In Prison

They may sacrifice xiden and actually get some convictions since he is not going to be around for many more elections anyway, and everyone knows they're actually a trailer trash bunch of vermin that won the political lottery. I doubt it, but the rest of the DNC isn't going to be harmed too badly at this point if a few charges are allowed to be adjudicated.

Most mob crime families go down via tax criminal trials. How soon before Joe gets hit with money laundering, tax evasion, bribes etc.?

I came here this morning expecting this to be the lead story with over 1,000 hits already.

Guess some folks just don't like to talk about Politics. Oh well.

I do.

So, what do you think, people? Another cover-up or is Weiss serious this time

Maybe he can share a cell with Trump

Hunted is facing a stern reprimand and a very quiet pardon at 3am on a Sunday from daddy.

It's not like his crack dealer will desert him over it.

biden bribe sign.jpg

This reflects on Joe as he knew all of this and still ran for office. The number of people in prisons for far less and felons is a disgrace. A piece of scum at White House affairs who would get the respect of other so called important people who disrespected the help, the military and the secret service. This seems to get worse and worse. Joe you should not have run. Its galling that you care little for the voters.

I came here this morning expecting this to be the lead story with over 1,000 hits already.

I do.

After the IRS whistle blowers and Judge Noreika blew the lid off of the Biden DOJ scheme to bury all of this, they didn't have any choice.

I do.

This is what Hunter spent his (Ukraine's) money on instead of paying his taxes.

But we're supposed to believe he needed a loan from Joe to buy a truck :auiqs.jpg:

Brilliant move, Weiss.. Anything to keep Hunter from answering to his SUBPOENA by Comer and the House.

I do.

Ok, let the court do its job. As should always be the case with everyone.

Brilliant move, Weiss.. Anything to keep Hunter from answering to his SUBPOENA by Comer and the House.
You do understand criminal prosecution is a lot more precarious than Congressional questioning, right? What the fuck is Comer going to do to Hunter? Admonish him sternly? 😄

Forum List

Back