Hunter Biden Faces 17 Years In Prison

I came here this morning expecting this to be the lead story with over 1,000 hits already.

Guess some folks just don't like to talk about Politics. Oh well.

I do.

So, what do you think, people? Another cover-up or is Weiss serious this time

Ok, how is Hunter Biden involved in politics? Where is he serving in a city, county, state or federal office?

ILMAO @ Democracks. On one hand we have Trump being indicted for so many things that NOBODY else would be indicted for, and in fact, even the judges are in bed with the Democrooks.

On another Biden's crooked ass Washington DC interferes with investigations into the Xiden family.

And on another they claim nobody else would be indicted for these crimes but Hunter Xiden.

You guys are the most intellectually dishonest people, and that's exactly why you're attracted to the Demonicrats.

1) The House always takes testimony in camera first. Then, if they feel the need, they'll take open testimony.

2) The criminal scum of the dimocrap party (which is all of them) want to turn the House Hearing into a Circus, complete with Clowns and dancing bears. Republicans know this and they are telling dimocrap FILTH the same thing Elon Mush told Bob Iger a few days ago.

Take a hint
Doubtful at this point. He is under criminal indictment.

Why is that significant to the discussion about Quid Pro's progeny?
This was posted under politics. The Trumpybear and his herd are the only reason Hunter is being hounded this way. Any other citizen would end up paying a fine after paying the taxes he owes.

Last edited:
Which part is a lie?. I’m happy to back it up
Go for it. You said he appointed the special counsel. He was NOMINATED by Trump to be US Attorney for Delaware SIX (6) years ago.

Merrick garland appointed him as Special Counsel. So you're not just a liar, you're stupid.

Forum List

Back