Hunter Biden Faces 17 Years In Prison

This was posted under politics. The Trumpybear and his herd are the only reason Hunter is being hounded this way. Any other citizen would end up paying a fine after paying the taxes he owes.
I guess that's what happens when those in power deliberately target opponents and use the justice system against them. Democrats never seem to account for the fact that every new tactic they come up with can and will be used against them. Now, back to relevance. Why do you think he should be paying a fine instead of 17 years locked up? Seems like a pretty big leap to me. I mean, it's not like he has a SS detail that would prevent him from being sent away like an ex-president does. He's not even a politician.

It’s taking extra time because the Democrat DOJ is blocking information and refusing to cooperate - protecting the corrupted Biden. You know that.

The deaf, dumb, and blind look isn’t a good one.
Extra time?! Haha. Ok Lisa… maybe after 10 years they will get something

Go for it. You said he appointed the special counsel. He was NOMINATED by Trump to be US Attorney for Delaware SIX (6) years ago.

Merrick garland appointed him as Special Counsel. So you're not just a liar, you're stupid.
Bill Barr appointed Weise to investigate Hunter, before Barr left office, before Biden was president.

Be patient. Proving that he evaded taxes on millions of dollars is the first step.

The next step is investigating where those millions came from. That's the part Joe is involved in.
Oh boy, more wait and see… convenient that we only had to wait 5 years for the next election year where Donald Trump was running against Biden to get the “truth”… yall are such puppets. Don’t be so gullible

Bill Barr appointed Weise to investigate Hunter, before Barr left office, before Biden was president.
Forgot about that.

But Weiss and Hunter had a deal going -- What? Back in the Summer? And a Judge blew it up. Said it was too sweet of a deal.

So are these charges revenge or -- What?

BTW, Lawyers are about as loyal as other thieves. Not at all.

I think they're (dimocraps) putting the squeeze on Sponge Brains Shits Pants. Their Duma doesn't want him to run in '24.

I think this pushes him over the edge.

Say Hello to Mister Hair Gel. You're next Messiah

Yeah, this is shocking that there are still no threats and insults from Joe Biden against Weiss.
In public.
Imagine if Trump's son had been indicted?!
He'd pass a drug test......:biggrin:
Heck, forget Joe Biden.
Your best post yet.
There is not even a peep from any of the other Dems about "deep state" or any other imaginary villains.
Missouri vs Biden is all about that............:eek-52:

I came here this morning expecting this to be the lead story with over 1,000 hits already.

Guess some folks just don't like to talk about Politics. Oh well.

I do.

So, what do you think, people? Another cover-up or is Weiss serious this time

You think Biden is going to get 17 years in the slammer? I think that President Biden will use his Presidential Pardon, so I wouldn't lose any sleep over Hunter Biden's incarceration of possibly ten seconds, maybe less, depending on how long it takes President Biden to sign his name to the written Presidential Pardon.

He was subpoenaed to appear in camera,
He was subpoenaed to appear in PRIVATE, Hunter's lawyer requested it be in a Public hearing, on camera, and the Republican Comer, DENIED the request for it to be in Public on camera.

Since then, Hunter has been charged....

So it is likely Hunter won't be answering anything now in private or public, via his lawyer's advice....imo.

In public.

He'd pass a drug test......:biggrin:

Your best post yet.

Missouri vs Biden is all about that............:eek-52:
Yeah, no insults from Joe Biden against Weiss in public. My point, exactly.

Good to see it sunk in. Even you have your good days. Who knew? :itsok:

Let me fix that for you:
It's what prosecutors go after when they can't PROVE other crimes.
You're welcome.

I think more likely is that they hit him with these charges because:
  • Republicans have subpoenaed him and it gives him an excuse to not comply or take the 5th
  • It gives the false appearance that the DOJ is impartial and taking the laptop evidence seriously
In reality, DOJ could probably get Hunter for sex trafficking (he paid airline fare for prostitutes), failing to register as a foreign agent, and participant in a conspiracy to bribe foreign nations ("I am sitting here with my father - then $5M payment - then payment to Joe).

cc: Slade3200

I think more likely is that they hit him with these charges because:
  • Republicans have subpoenaed him and it gives him an excuse to not comply or take the 5th
  • It gives the false appearance that the DOJ is impartial and taking the laptop evidence seriously
In reality, DOJ could probably get Hunter for sex trafficking (he paid airline fare for prostitutes), failing to register as a foreign agent, and participant in a conspiracy to bribe foreign nations ("I am sitting here with my father - then $5M payment - then payment to Joe).

cc: Slade3200
I see a probably in there. I suppose that’s because you know you’re getting your intel from media reports and not from evidence you’ve seen first hand. At least you are smart enough to hedge.

I think the notion that the Trump nominated prosecutor is working in conspiracy to cover for Hunter is rather obscured unless you actually have evidence of it.

Forgot about that.

But Weiss and Hunter had a deal going -- What? Back in the Summer? And a Judge blew it up. Said it was too sweet of a deal.

So are these charges revenge or -- What?

BTW, Lawyers are about as loyal as other thieves. Not at all.

I think they're (dimocraps) putting the squeeze on Sponge Brains Shits Pants. Their Duma doesn't want him to run in '24.

I think this pushes him over the edge.

Say Hello to Mister Hair Gel. You're next Messiah
I don't think so Ed.... This is purely a Republican job on putting the squeeze on Hunter.

I think Joe is running, because the Democrats Party wants him to, and sees him as their best chance to hold the party together, when it comes down to the wire....

If he did not run, then an automatic would be Kamala, the VP running who would be a weak candidate....then all other Dem candidates would jump in to the race, all having separate followings which is chancing a Constituent division among camps in the race, and not joining hands when the primary us over, like the Bernie Camp supporters held back voting for Hillary in 2016....

Which could lead to another division and loss, against Trump like in 2016....

The Democratic party is telling Joe to stay....because they think it is their best bet, of keeping Trump out of office is what is likely happening....and it is not because they may hurt Joe's feelings imo.

I understand the Dem Party position but I think they are likely wrong in their calculations and they should have let the younger candidates jump in and duke it out on a primary winner, for some fresh, younger blood.... If trump were not running, the Dem Party would have let that happen....Again, imo.

I see a probably in there. I suppose that’s because you know you’re getting your intel from media reports and not from evidence you’ve seen first hand. At least you are smart enough to hedge.
Just to be clear. These are entirely my own thoughts, and I have done my own extensive research on the raw_laptop_contents and have posted countless Hunter emails on USMB as well.

I think the notion that the Trump nominated prosecutor is working in conspiracy to cover for Hunter is rather obscured unless you actually have evidence of it.
I did not say that. I said DOJ is orchestrating. These charges are part of the plan.

The potential conspiracy I mentioned was about Hunter.

Oh boy, more wait and see… convenient that we only had to wait 5 years for the next election year where Donald Trump was running against Biden to get the “truth”… yall are such puppets. Don’t be so gullible

The republicans are doing this right, not throwing together ridiculous charges and rushing it to coincide with election season (which is why you still have ZERO convictions against Donald Trump after almost 8 years of trying...lol).

It took 10 years to bring down Al Capone, over 20 years for Pablo Escobar. This is bigger than both of those.

Forum List

Back